If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Aww hope poppys ok hun. How r u feeling with the blockage? i must say my laxatiue chocolate worked a treat 4 me couldnt u have that?x

Aww... She'll be absolutely fine hunnie.. You try not to worry too much.. I know that's obviously got to be easier said than done.. xxx

She's got her Smurfy to cuddle!!! X

Aww hope poppys ok hun. How r u feeling with the blockage? i must say my laxatiue chocolate worked a treat 4 me couldnt u have that?x

Where did u buy it from? Blockage is still there, feel like 10 Tonne Tessie :-( x

Where did u buy it from? Blockage is still there, feel like 10 Tonne Tessie :-( x

Morisons hun ul b able to get it anywhere tho. Its realy gud. It says to have 1 little piece but i usualy have 3 b4 bed and im rite as rain in the morn. My special chocy haha.x

My Mam used to buy a chocolate laxative in the chemist YEARS ago called Brutlax... Not sure its still available..
But its the reason I couldn't possible eat dark chocolate.. lol

Lol! Isn't it funny how things remind us. I can't drink Banana Milkshake cos it reminds me of medicine I had as a kid! X

Morisons hun ul b able to get it anywhere tho. Its realy gud. It says to have 1 little piece but i usualy have 3 b4 bed and im rite as rain in the morn. My special chocy haha.x

Oooooo I will have a look and read the pack to see if I can take it with my meds.x

Hope it went well for Poppy - you guys have certainly been through the mill. Hope your blockage has passed too!!

Poppy for through it, blockage is still staying with me! Will be back with a proper update shortly.x

Good Evenening Sweeties,

A very tired, moany and bloated Serena is here to update!

Took Poppy to School this morning and then went and had my hair washed n straightened, was overdue at being done so it felt nice to get it done!

I then grabbed 40 Winks which was more like 4 Winks as I couldn't settle :-(

I then walked into town to meet Mum n Dad, it was Dads Birthday and he was feeling a bit low as its his first birthday without my Nan so I said I'd meet the I at Sainsburys for a Light Lunch. I couldn't face anything on the Menu, it just made me heave :-( I ended up getting a BGTY Egg & Cress Sarnie from the FOS Chiller (7pp) and had that with a Cafe Peppermint Tea (0pp).

I then collected Poppy and took her to the Hospital for her Mini-Op, she became quite distressed but we got through it, I just hope that it works!

We then picked Mum n Dad up and went to Morrissons for Dinner, I had the Vegetable Lasagne but asked for Side Salad instead of Garlic Bread:

image-3038595795.jpg

Now here's the Rainman Bit...Veg Lasagne with Garlic Bread is 637cals (16pp approx) and 2 Slices of Garlic Bread is 178cals (5pp approx) so that would make my dinner 11pp approx BUT if you minus 178 from 637 it's 459Cals (12pp approx) sooooo I've decided to count it as 12pp to be on the safe side! Does that make sense?!?

We then went back to Mum n Dads, Poppy did her Story Book and Dad cut his Fireman Sam Cake (A Full-size Celebration Cake which cost me £1 in Asda!), 1/20th is 6pp so I tried to cut 1/20th but I did pick the icing off so hopefully even If my slice was a bit bigger not having any icing would counteract it?!?

I'm now back home and Poppy is in bed, feeling VERY tired after last nights 'shenanigans' and feeling like 20 Tonne Tessie!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Good Evenening Sweeties,

A very tired, moany and bloated Serena is here to update!

Took Poppy to School this morning and then went and had my hair washed n straightened, was overdue at being done so it felt nice to get it done!

I then grabbed 40 Winks which was more like 4 Winks as I couldn't settle :-(

I then walked into town to meet Mum n Dad, it was Dads Birthday and he was feeling a bit low as its his first birthday without my Nan so I said I'd meet the I at Sainsburys for a Light Lunch. I couldn't face anything on the Menu, it just made me heave :-( I ended up getting a BGTY Egg & Cress Sarnie from the FOS Chiller (7pp) and had that with a Cafe Peppermint Tea (0pp).

I then collected Poppy and took her to the Hospital for her Mini-Op, she became quite distressed but we got through it, I just hope that it works!

We then picked Mum n Dad up and went to Morrissons for Dinner, I had the Vegetable Lasagne but asked for Side Salad instead of Garlic Bread:

View attachment 108294

Now here's the Rainman Bit...Veg Lasagne with Garlic Bread is 637cals (16pp approx) and 2 Slices of Garlic Bread is 178cals (5pp approx) so that would make my dinner 11pp approx BUT if you minus 178 from 637 it's 459Cals (12pp approx) sooooo I've decided to count it as 12pp to be on the safe side! Does that make sense?!?

We then went back to Mum n Dads, Poppy did her Story Book and Dad cut his Fireman Sam Cake (A Full-size Celebration Cake which cost me £1 in Asda!), 1/20th is 6pp so I tried to cut 1/20th but I did pick the icing off so hopefully even If my slice was a bit bigger not having any icing would counteract it?!?

I'm now back home and Poppy is in bed, feeling VERY tired after last nights 'shenanigans' and feeling like 20 Tonne Tessie!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Hello Darling, Sorry to hear about your 'blockage' I tend to find find grapes and orange or prune juice gets things shifting sometimes. I hate being bunged up.

Veg lasagne looks amazing! I d'nt really like garlic bread with things, I prefer it on its own and your pointing sounds good honey!

xxx

Hello Darling, Sorry to hear about your 'blockage' I tend to find find grapes and orange or prune juice gets things shifting sometimes. I hate being bunged up.

Veg lasagne looks amazing! I d'nt really like garlic bread with things, I prefer it on its own and your pointing sounds good honey!

xxx

I can't believe I'm actually 1pp under for the day if I've counted everything right! I was sure that i would need my Weeklies today. Just feel so horrid right now :-( I know it's the blockage but it really needs to do one by Friday! X

Sounds like a heck of a couple of days again. Food choices sound good, that lasagne looks delicious :) Hope Poppy is ok and certain er "movements" return soon.

Sounds like a heck of a couple of days again. Food choices sound good, that lasagne looks delicious :) Hope Poppy is ok and certain er "movements" return soon.

Thanks Atomic ;-) For a 'Supermarket Cafe' the lasagne wasn't bad actually! I'm just hoping that I will sleep tonight.x

Back