If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I hope Poppy's feeling as okay as she can be tonight.

I don't think I could stomach laxative chocolate! Though to be fair if I eat chocolate it works like a laxative any way :p

I hope your blockage eases in the morning Serena. It might be worth seeing the pharmacist and getting a suppository or something. When my blockage reached 13 days I was in so much pain that's what I did. Cleared it out within the hour (but you need to be sure you will be near a toilet for the rest of the evening!) As it goes in the end other end, and not through your stomach, you might be okay to use it on your meds.

I hope Poppy's feeling as okay as she can be tonight.

I don't think I could stomach laxative chocolate! Though to be fair if I eat chocolate it works like a laxative any way :p

I hope your blockage eases in the morning Serena. It might be worth seeing the pharmacist and getting a suppository or something. When my blockage reached 13 days I was in so much pain that's what I did. Cleared it out within the hour (but you need to be sure you will be near a toilet for the rest of the evening!) As it goes in the end other end, and not through your stomach, you might be okay to use it on your meds.

Ooooo I never knew they made a Suppository type?!? Might just have to try that! I'm laying here in agony tonight, feel like I'm up about half a stone :-( x

I think I used a little enema. It's basically a little tube and you insert the nozzle and squeeze out the liquid. You 'hold' it in for about 10 minutes I think, then go to the toilet and get rid of it, and it usually starts to work around then. Let me tell you, it was VERY effective!!

Ooooo I never knew they made a Suppository type?!? Might just have to try that! I'm laying here in agony tonight, feel like I'm up about half a stone :-( x

I had same problem last yr and doctor gave me a suppository. It worked within 15 mins. It shouldn't interfere with any other problems u may have. Hope Poppy is doing well tonight. Thinking of you both xxx

20 tonne tessie!! Ha ha :D

Sounds like a tasty dinner & cake - hope you enjoyed it in spite of your 'block'!

Glad the mini op went well, I'm not surprised Poppy got scared as the time approached. I had my first op at 17 & I was terrified! Scary business! Hope she recovers quickly & whatever was done works...

Hope you have a more restful night :)

Feeling miserable tonight and resisting the urge to binge to clear the blockage so I'm off to bed. Night Everyone.x 12 Days Binge Free, shame it's nearly as many days without a poo :-( x

Hi Serena, my mum recently used Fybogel to help with her constipation and she said it worked well! It's a fibre drink and it cleared her out no problem! It took a few days, it wasn't instant. Xx

Have woken up in agony this morning :-( Every joint in my body has seized up, it sometimes happens where the toxins are poisoning my body but not know it this bad for a long long time. Can hardly walk and my fingers are swelled up like sausages. X

Have woken up in agony this morning :-( Every joint in my body has seized up, it sometimes happens where the toxins are poisoning my body but not know it this bad for a long long time. Can hardly walk and my fingers are swelled up like sausages. X

:( sending u health hugs x

If mess don't work try a cup of coffee... Natural diuretic.. Cheap jellies... Eat plenty of soluble fibres as u can buy try not to overload as it can make it worse. Fibogel and milpar may help. It's a gentle fibre drink. Take 3 a day for a few days n should get things moving. Didn't work for me but usually does... And please try to rest up today...

Hey hun u need to get yourself to the chemist and i think sarahs sugestion is the best.x

If mess don't work try a cup of coffee... Natural diuretic.. Cheap jellies... Eat plenty of soluble fibres as u can buy try not to overload as it can make it worse. Fibogel and milpar may help. It's a gentle fibre drink. Take 3 a day for a few days n should get things moving. Didn't work for me but usually does... And please try to rest up today...

I think I'm going to rest up, can't face walking into town for the 'supplies' and really can't drive as I can't actually grip or feel anything with my hands, just dropped Poppy's Cup as my hands have lost their sensitivity. If I still haven't 'moved' I might go to the Chemist at about 230 and then I can go straight to the School from there, until then, ill be drinking Tea and Coffee, although it'll have to be black so I don't block myself up with the milk :-( x

ahh serena that's not good you really should get seen too. Your gonna make yourself really ill. Please go get seen x

ahh serena that's not good you really should get seen too. Your gonna make yourself really ill. Please go get seen x

I can't get to the docs as its about a 20min drive from where I live.x

can they not come to you? x

Back