If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'm further confused on the Dried vs Cooked Weight Debate..i decided to conduct a Mini-Experiment tonight...I weighed 77g of Dried Pasta which is 7pp according to WW Kitchen Scales, I then cooked it, drained it and weighed it again, it was 176g if Cooked Weight which is 5pp according to WW Kitchen Scales! So is is 5pp or 7pp? I'm confused.com! It's the same damn pasta! X

lol I would say the 5pp coz its less x

I'm further confused on the Dried vs Cooked Weight Debate..i decided to conduct a Mini-Experiment tonight...I weighed 77g of Dried Pasta which is 7pp according to WW Kitchen Scales, I then cooked it, drained it and weighed it again, it was 176g if Cooked Weight which is 5pp according to WW Kitchen Scales! So is is 5pp or 7pp? I'm confused.com! It's the same damn pasta! X
I always go with the cooked points. Ive dun it b4 and weighed it dry then cooked it and weighed it again and for cooked weight there shud have been more pasta. Go with the cooked coz uve changed the weight of it by cooking it if that makes sense. I always cook then weigh.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

P.s your a huge link hun. i wouldnt b able to keep going without u.x

P.s your a huge link hun. i wouldnt b able to keep going without u.x

Awwwww Trina, I love u so much Sweetie :) Ill always be here for you. X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Because I want to prevent binging later here is my 10pp (or 8pp depending on how I count the pasta) dinner :) Yes it looks quite big after the Pub Lunch I had BUT when I went out before and thought 'I'm not very hungry ill just have cereal' I ended up binging and wasting far more than 8/10pp!

image-3097590895.jpg

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

I love u 2 hun and il always be here for u 2. That dina looks so gud i am wishing i had it now. Id go with 8 but thats coz i always weigh after cooking.x

I love u 2 hun and il always be here for u 2. That dina looks so gud i am wishing i had it now. Id go with 8 but thats coz i always weigh after cooking.x

I think ill count it as 10pp today but might email WW to see what they have to say. X

There's an Elderly Guy who lives near us, we see him every day on the School Walk and he kindly gave us some Apples from his Garden, they weren't really good enough to eat so I decided to pop them in the Actifry to see how they turned out. Here is the result...

image-411191186.jpg

The Photo doesn't do them justice, they taste AMAZING! Made them with Frylight, Splenda and Cinnamon so they are 0pp :) Whoop Whoop! x

Good Morning Sweeties :) When I started my WW & Minimins Journey 19Wks Ago I never dreamed of what would happen, there have been highs, there have been lows, happy times and sad times but above all the greatest thing there has been is friendship. This morning I WI and I have lost 2lbs! I have smashed my 7St 12lb Target and am now 7St 11lb :) I thank each and every one of you for the support,encouragement and love you have all showed me, I couldn't of done it without you. Lots of Love & Thanks Serena xxxxx PS-And if u think you're getting rid of me now I'm at goal, you're wrong, I'm still here to help all of you reach your goals cos if I can do it anyone can! X

Wow well done honey!! That is so good xxx

Well done on achieving your goal you are an inspiration to us all. Also congratulations on your unblockage as well. Its been your lucky day today I hope you put the Euro lottery on because they say its all comes in threes. Now good luck with the maintaining not that you need it as I know you will do it x

Well done on achieving your goal you are an inspiration to us all. Also congratulations on your unblockage as well. Its been your lucky day today I hope you put the Euro lottery on because they say its all comes in threes. Now good luck with the maintaining not that you need it as I know you will do it x

Awwwww thanks Sweetie! I didn't play the Euro Millions, maybe I should of done ;-) x

Lunch, dinner and apples look yum. U must feel amazing today :)

I do but Ive decided to make a good start and just not stuff the m&ms in so ill save those for another day. Will enjoy them much more that way.x

Back