If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

You are allowed some bad days and you are still within your weekly amount so that is brill. And of course your health comes first its more important than anything dont put yourself down too much, draw a line under it and move on x Hopefully you feel better today

Thanks Dianne, I'm just hoping that Dailies will be enough to cover tomorrow's lunch as its hard when you're not cooking it if you know what I mean?!?x

Sorry you were feeling so rubbish last night but glad you found something to ease it and yay to 8 hours sleep!! Jealous!!

100% your health must come first hun.. No need for an explanation but appreciate you thinking of us.. xx

Thanks Frances, I just know that people look to me for advice and guidance but I'm only normal too! I've not slept like that in so long, I'm usually lucky if I get 2 or 3 hours, feel like a different person today! X

You dont need to explain yourself to us. We aren't here to judge you darling. Meds are a funny old thing. If I dont eat properly or sleep enough the day before and I take my meds then they hit me harder.

Also if I eat 30mins before or 30mins after I get sick with them. I literally have to take my oxy while I eat otherwise it make sme violently sick.

Alot of people find that as they get slim or bigger there alcohol intolerance goes up and down so its a similar thing.

Xxx

Sarah! You're Back! How are u feeling Sweetie? X

Thanks Dianne, I'm just hoping that Dailies will be enough to cover tomorrow's lunch as its hard when you're not cooking it if you know what I mean?!?x

Thanks Frances, I just know that people look to me for advice and guidance but I'm only normal too! I've not slept like that in so long, I'm usually lucky if I get 2 or 3 hours, feel like a different person today! X

Sarah! You're Back! How are u feeling Sweetie? X

Still feel dreadful and still have flu and still not sleeping, ive managed around 15 hours sleep in the last 7 days. Haha but my days are slightly less dark. I think I'm starting to learn to manage my bipolar and depression without my meds. Its hard. Every single day feels like a battle, everyday is struggle just to get through, everyday is a struggle just to lift my head off the pillow.

I still havent been to cbt so obviously the doctor hasnt given me any new medication. So I really need to sort that out. Just finding the time is hard.

I think i need to start focusing on my self properly for a bit. Really looking after myself. Not eating/binging then not sleeping isnt helping either. Maybe if i try to control one aspect then maybe I can grasp the others? Thats the plan anyway!

Xxx

Still feel dreadful and still have flu and still not sleeping, ive managed around 15 hours sleep in the last 7 days. Haha but my days are slightly less dark. I think I'm starting to learn to manage my bipolar and depression without my meds. Its hard. Every single day feels like a battle, everyday is struggle just to get through, everyday is a struggle just to lift my head off the pillow.

I still havent been to cbt so obviously the doctor hasnt given me any new medication. So I really need to sort that out. Just finding the time is hard.

I think i need to start focusing on my self properly for a bit. Really looking after myself. Not eating/binging then not sleeping isnt helping either. Maybe if i try to control one aspect then maybe I can grasp the others? Thats the plan anyway!

Xxx

It's good to see u back Sweetie, I've missed you :) I think that once one thing falls into place then another thing follows suit until everything is sorted out, remember that we can't run before we can walk :) x Love u lots Sweetie. X

Today is a Rubbish Wednesday :-(

I made an Appt for a Council Bod to assess for a new Boiler etc, they were meant to be here at 1100 and its now 1315 and they haven't shown up! Gggrrrrrrrrr!

So instead of doing Cleaning, I've used my time 'wisely' to sort out some more Muffin Recipes and worked out the PP lol!

I now have in my Binder...

Banana-5pp
Sultana-5pp
Chocolate Orange-6pp
Chocolate Strawberry-6pp
Date & Apple-7pp

Mmmmmmmmmm!

I'm planning on making Date & Apple this weekend! Yummy :) x

Today is a Rubbish Wednesday :-(

I made an Appt for a Council Bod to assess for a new Boiler etc, they were meant to be here at 1100 and its now 1315 and they haven't shown up! Gggrrrrrrrrr!

So instead of doing Cleaning, I've used my time 'wisely' to sort out some more Muffin Recipes and worked out the PP lol!

I now have in my Binder...

Banana-5pp
Sultana-5pp
Chocolate Orange-6pp
Chocolate Strawberry-6pp
Date & Apple-7pp

Mmmmmmmmmm!

I'm planning on making Date & Apple this weekend! Yummy :) x

Must be muffin wednesday! I'm trialing new autumn recipes for the bakery! Doubt mine will be as low pp as your but how weird is it that we are both diing muffins!

Must be muffin wednesday! I'm trialing new autumn recipes for the bakery! Doubt mine will be as low pp as your but how weird is it that we are both diing muffins!

Ooooo what flavours have u come up with??? I've enjoyed tweaking the recipes, the banana ones on Monday were so yummy x

How do u make these muffins hun?
Hun if u felt ill and eating made u feel better then all is good everyone has days/nights like this
Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooooo what flavours have u come up with??? I've enjoyed tweaking the recipes, the banana ones on Monday were so yummy x

Bannoffee, blueberry white choc and macadamia nut, choc orange, spiced fruit, pumpkin and marshmallow, apple and cinnamon with a crumble topping and I'm thinking maybe a peach one?

How do u make these muffins hun?
Hun if u felt ill and eating made u feel better then all is good everyone has days/nights like this
Xxx

They are a Basic Muffin Formula which I've formulated to be around 5pp for a Decent Size Plain Muffin and I just add Fillings for an extra 1 or 2pp. X

Bannoffee, blueberry white choc and macadamia nut, choc orange, spiced fruit, pumpkin and marshmallow, apple and cinnamon with a crumble topping and I'm thinking maybe a peach one?

Mmmmmm those all sound so yummy! I'm licking my lips! I'm a HUGE muffin fan as although I love how Cupcakes look I don't really like the icing! X

Wednesday got a bit better...

Poppy's Teacher called me up at the end of the day and I panicked as I thought she had been naughty! Luckily she hadn't! Poppy has excelled in her writing and has moved away from her peers so she's being moved into Year 2 for Writing! Considering she's only a month into Year 1 I'm so proud!

As you all know I sometimes struggle day to day and being a single parent isn't easy but I couldn't of felt prouder today, it makes all those dark difficult days seem worth it now!

Oh and we've got one of our favourite dinners tonight so it's win win!

Lots of Love Sweeties.

PS-The council bod rescheduled for 4pm, he's still not here not here, shame I can't have as much success with him! X

Yay go poppy well done very proud mamma id say you are doing an amazing job.

Boo for man not coming hate waiting around for people who dont show up on time im alwasy few minutes early for everything

Hate when people are late you would think they would ring and say they are running late instead of having people hanging around waiting for thrm all day gggrrrrr
Mmmmm muffins sound lovely especially the date and apple one you have to take a pic of them for us!!!
Well done poppy you must be super proud of her

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay go poppy well done very proud mamma id say you are doing an amazing job.

Boo for man not coming hate waiting around for people who dont show up on time im alwasy few minutes early for everything

Hate when people are late you would think they would ring and say they are running late instead of having people hanging around waiting for thrm all day gggrrrrr
Mmmmm muffins sound lovely especially the date and apple one you have to take a pic of them for us!!!
Well done poppy you must be super proud of her

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm extremely proud of my Popsicle! I can't wait till Saturday now as I had a Treat planned anyway but now it has a real purpose!

The man turned up at 440 and I have to say all was forgiven ;-) He reckons New Boiler and Cavity Wall Insulation :) But there's a 2 Month Waiting List :-(

Just eaten our dinner...

image-1026043003.jpg

Usually it would of been 10pp with 0pp Veg but had to 'spend' 1pp on Veg as I'm being frugal this week and not buying fresh veg as the reductions have been shocking! 11pp well spent and means no cooking on Friday as there are another 2 to heat up!

Lots of Love Sweeties :) x

Wednesday got a bit better...

Poppy's Teacher called me up at the end of the day and I panicked as I thought she had been naughty! Luckily she hadn't! Poppy has excelled in her writing and has moved away from her peers so she's being moved into Year 2 for Writing! Considering she's only a month into Year 1 I'm so proud!

As you all know I sometimes struggle day to day and being a single parent isn't easy but I couldn't of felt prouder today, it makes all those dark difficult days seem worth it now!

Oh and we've got one of our favourite dinners tonight so it's win win!

Lots of Love Sweeties.

PS-The council bod rescheduled for 4pm, he's still not here not here, shame I can't have as much success with him! X

Well done to your Girly that's fab!!!!special treat for her now then mummy ?!;-)

Im goin t sound stupid how do u mske muffins :eek:

Muffins are made with SR Flour, Caster Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Eggs & Milk, Ive messed around with my recipe to include a couple of secret ingredients to make them super tasty ;-) x

Well done to your Girly that's fab!!!!special treat for her now then mummy ?!;-)

Front Row Theatre Tickets for B1 and B2, that's Bananas in Pyjamas for the grown ups ;-) x

Muffins are made with SR Flour, Caster Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Eggs & Milk, Ive messed around with my recipe to include a couple of secret ingredients to make them super tasty ;-) x

Front Row Theatre Tickets for B1 and B2, that's Bananas in Pyjamas for the grown ups ;-) x

Oh wow!sounds great!

Awe well done poppy n well done mammy. Just proves what a great ur doing with her xxx

Thanks Frances :) Feel Happy Happy Happy tonight :) x

Back