If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good luck at WI!

i did buy a cookbook for my slow cooker, hopefully its got some good recipes in!

I think 5lb is really realistic especially with the big C coming getting excited at he thought of it I luv it :0)

5lbs sounds like a good buffer! X

good luck for your wi xx

Good luck hunnie...

oh I do love my slow cooker.. Great for throwing stuff in and coming home to a healthy home cooked meal without having to cook.. Mornings are done while still asleep so its the same as not cooking for me.. lol

Good luck with WI :)

I nearly bought a slow cooker the other day but didn't in the end, I just don't have enough counter space & it think it would end up like Serena's in the back of the cupboard. May be when I've got my new kitchen!

Good luck at WI!

i did buy a cookbook for my slow cooker, hopefully its got some good recipes in!

Thanks Sweeties :) Im just back now so going to update...x

Good Morning (Again!) Sweeties.

So I'm back from WI and it seems that 26pp Dailies and wiping out 49 Weeklies on Saturday and Tuesday worked, I Stayed The Same! Whoop Whoop!

Going to do exactly the same this week and see how I get on :)

Oh and whilst I was in Town, I popped to the Libary to collect my Book Reservation...

image-773800521.jpg

Should have lots of fun with the Actifry now :)

Lots of Love Sweeties. xxxxx

Well done lady.. Tho am not surpirsed.. You've had a great week..

Except maybe the 15pp Bowl of Cereal ;-) Im just glad I tracked successfully as I had a lot of Homemade Stuff this week which I couldn't check the exact pp of, must mean I'm getting a bit more confident at guessing! X

Oh well done on your sts and that book looks good. Love the front pics...hmmm

Thanks Sweetie :) Im looking forward to reading that tonight with my Evening Treat! X

Well dun hun thats bril.x:)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank You Sweetie :) Just in my favourite cafe, the one I wanted to go in about a month ago? X

Well done on the sts Hun :) xx

well done that's real good x

Today...Friday 4th October is a good day in Serena Land!

Firstly I had a great result at WI (STS in case anyone missed my previous post!)

Secondly I felt sick with my meds but wasn't actually sick!

Thirdly I went and did my Mammoth Coupon Shop at Tesco, only stuff I buy anyway and they basically paid me to take most of it away, the kind of shopping I like!

Fourthly I finally found this in Tesco...

image-666306111.jpg

Cheapest Price too as its £1.79 there but £1.80 at Sainsburys and £1.98 at Asda! Can't wait to use it on my Actifry Chips!

Fifthly I went to my Favourite Cafe for Lunch and had my Favourite Lunch....

image-3804728319.jpg

I've counted it as 13pp (Large Yorkshire-3pp, 3 Scoops of Mash with Margaraine-6pp, Peas-1pp, Cabbage/Carrots-0pp, Fried Mushrooms/Onions-1pp & Gravy-2pp). Yum Yum in my Tum Tum!

Sixthly Jimmy Carr is coming to the Theatre nearest where I live on the 6th May next year and I managed to get the last Front Row Seat! OMG!

That is all for now, today is a good day and I'm signing off :)

Lots of Love Serena xxxxx

Back