If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Congrats on your STS- you've got the hang of it I reckon :)

You might like to try Chip Spice- it's a mixture of paprika and salt I think and it's really nice.

Congrats on your STS- you've got the hang of it I reckon :)

You might like to try Chip Spice- it's a mixture of paprika and salt I think and it's really nice.

Where do u but Chip Sprinkle from? Gonna see how I go with 26+49 again this week :) x

how many pp is it? do you make the full thing then point it or quarter the jar? x

how many pp is it? do you make the full thing then point it or quarter the jar? x

I made 4 Individual Portions, 48g of Dried Wholemeal Pasta (4pp), 1/4 Jar (4pp) and 21g of Cathedral City Extra Mature (2pp). All Weighed out and then baked :) Takes a bit of extra time but saves the hassle of trying to cut a big dish. X

Apparently you can get it in shops but I haven't seen it- they use it more up north. According to the website you can get it in Morrisons American Chip Spice

I shall be on the look out! Looking forward to trying the Nandos one :) x

I made 4 Individual Portions, 48g of Dried Wholemeal Pasta (4pp), 1/4 Jar (4pp) and 21g of Cathedral City Extra Mature (2pp). All Weighed out and then baked :) Takes a bit of extra time but saves the hassle of trying to cut a big dish. X

I shall be on the look out! Looking forward to trying the Nandos one :) x

it looks good and im looking at things like that to save some money. did you freeze them in tge dishes xx

it looks good and im looking at things like that to save some money. did you freeze them in tge dishes xx

Nope we had one each on Wednesday and one each tonight...the jar is currently £1 in Asda which does 4 Dinners. X

Nope we had one each on Wednesday and one each tonight...the jar is currently £1 in Asda which does 4 Dinners. X

think ill get some x

Lobe lobe love paul brodel! Have fun experiment and yay for the sts!!

Xx

They do loads of different variations but this was the original.x

I'm not impressed as there's no Veggie Main Recipes :-( x

its the one I like too.....the only one x

OMG, I've got Mega Munchies tonight :-( Snap out of it Serena, Snap out of it! X

OMG, I've got Mega Munchies tonight :-( Snap out of it Serena, Snap out of it! X

your human! !! Sometimes you just gotta roll with it x

I'm already in bed. Really tired today. Plus its keeping me from aending tim to tescos for naughties ;)

I'm already in bed. Really tired today. Plus its keeping me from aending tim to tescos for naughties ;)

I totally just missed out the tesco bit and thought you'd gone to bed with Tim for naughties ;-) x

Ha ha - cheeky ;)

Your lunch looked gorgeous by the way Serena - just missing a nice hunk of beef :p

Think I'm just not getting enough, actually change enough to any ;-) And Beef would of spoiled that beautiful yummy meal!!! X

Well done on sts lunch and dinner both look yum
Went food shopping and bought 5 options for €2 taught of you when I was buying them. Im gona have the mint one tomorrow night

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on MAINTAINING. Thought it deserved capital letters!

Back