If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done on sts lunch and dinner both look yum
Went food shopping and bought 5 options for EUR2 taught of you when I was buying them. Im gona have the mint one tomorrow night

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on MAINTAINING. Thought it deserved capital letters!

Thanks Sweeties :) PS-I have White, Coconut, Caramel, Mint, Orange, Hazelnut and Ginger now! The one I didn't like was White! X

Hey Sweeties,

Sorry I didn't log back on last night, I was having one or those nights!

I had my Evening Treat of Hazelnut Options (1pp) and 32g of Maltesars (4pp), bought the pack as it was 5pp but gave 5g to Poppy to lower the PP, but then I had the Mega Munchies :-(

I sooooooo wanted to order myself a Pizza and I even went online, added it to my basket and everything but eventually at 9pm I took myself to bed. Sad that I hadn't had Pizza but glad that I hadn't been naughty too!

So Friday ended on using 26 + 3 Weeklies (Had to dip into them for Evening Treat cos of Big Lunch & Dinner)

I guess I should be pleased with myself but still missed the pizza! Lol!

Today I'm taking Poppy for her Bananas in Pyjamas Surprise, I *think* we are going to Toby Carvery afterwards so that will be a nice treat for both of us.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

weldone for stayin the same! and weldone for havin munchies and only havin 3 weeklies!!
i hope u n poppy have a lovely day

xxxxxxx

weldone for stayin the same! and weldone for havin munchies and only havin 3 weeklies!!
i hope u n poppy have a lovely day

xxxxxxx

Thanks Sammie :) I could quite easily have given in last night, that's awful isn't it! X

Hey Sweeties,

Sorry I didn't log back on last night, I was having one or those nights!

I had my Evening Treat of Hazelnut Options (1pp) and 32g of Maltesars (4pp), bought the pack as it was 5pp but gave 5g to Poppy to lower the PP, but then I had the Mega Munchies :-(

I sooooooo wanted to order myself a Pizza and I even went online, added it to my basket and everything but eventually at 9pm I took myself to bed. Sad that I hadn't had Pizza but glad that I hadn't been naughty too!

So Friday ended on using 26 + 3 Weeklies (Had to dip into them for Evening Treat cos of Big Lunch & Dinner)

I guess I should be pleased with myself but still missed the pizza! Lol!

Today I'm taking Poppy for her Bananas in Pyjamas Surprise, I *think* we are going to Toby Carvery afterwards so that will be a nice treat for both of us.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

I'm going to buy some of the options x they sound like life savers x

You have great control weighing out your maltesers x I'm a chocolate fan so when I'm dieting I tend not to have it in the house as ill just eat eat eat x

Well done on being good x and hope you both enjoy your day out xx

I'm going to buy some of the options x they sound like life savers x

You have great control weighing out your maltesers x I'm a chocolate fan so when I'm dieting I tend not to have it in the house as ill just eat eat eat x

Well done on being good x and hope you both enjoy your day out xx

Hey Lozzie, I always allocate 1pp for Options and 5pp for Full Size Choc every night, keeps me sane lol! There's plenty of choices which are 5pp so I just buy those :) x

Hey Lozzie, I always allocate 1pp for Options and 5pp for Full Size Choc every night, keeps me sane lol! There's plenty of choices which are 5pp so I just buy those :) x
Well it works your the living proof that you can eat chocolate and be slim well done you.

Well it works your the living proof that you can eat chocolate and be slim well done you.

I think once we start depriving ourselves we want it even more, the most Ive ever 'spent' in one go was 52pp on a Large Dominos! X

Well done for not giving in to the pizza urge last night! Have a great time today- I love Toby Carvery :)

Well done for not giving in to the pizza urge last night! Have a great time today- I love Toby Carvery :)

I've not been since starting WW, don't think I trust myself! If worse comes to worse I have 46 Weeklies left, that would be an epic Veggie Roast!!! X

As you all know I love Cooking/Baking and Muffins are fast becoming a speciality of mine! One of my Besties (The one who drives me to all my Hospital Appts) asked me to make her some Cheese Muffins, her son married a Canadian and they have them out there. I found a recipe and they came out at 7pp each :( Have jiggled the recipe and got them down to 5pp each! Whoop Whoop! They now need to join the ever growing Muffin Queue, just as well I bought 100 Muffin Cases yesterday!!! X

As you all know I love Cooking/Baking and Muffins are fast becoming a speciality of mine! One of my Besties (The one who drives me to all my Hospital Appts) asked me to make her some Cheese Muffins, her son married a Canadian and they have them out there. I found a recipe and they came out at 7pp each :( Have jiggled the recipe and got them down to 5pp each! Whoop Whoop! They now need to join the ever growing Muffin Queue, just as well I bought 100 Muffin Cases yesterday!!! X

ooooo we are so similar I cannot wait to get my baking stuff back.

I was supposed to make a sheep cake today for tbd party but have no time x

ooooo we are so similar I cannot wait to get my baking stuff back.

I was supposed to make a sheep cake today for tbd party but have no time x

A Sheep Cake!!! I'd do Marshmallow Cupcakes if it was me! X

A Sheep Cake!!! I'd do Marshmallow Cupcakes if it was me! X

lol I was just gonna do flat icing but roll them into balls and flatten it then put them on the cake randomly x

lol I was just gonna do flat icing but roll them into balls and flatten it then put them on the cake randomly x

They look really effective with Mini Marshmallows and Liquorice Tails x

Craig said marshmallows too but it was a big cake I was making x

When making cupcakes I try to spread the mixture out in as many cases as possible so that the points lower for each one :p

But I'm banned from making cupcakes for a while as I always binge on them :(

When making cupcakes I try to spread the mixture out in as many cases as possible so that the points lower for each one :p

But I'm banned from making cupcakes for a while as I always binge on them :(

It's actually one thing which doesn't trigger me, thank goodness! My main culprits are Boxes of Cereal and Jars of Peanut Butter, I've got two more portions of Curiously Cinnamon left and then as much as I like it, I won't be buying a box again. X

I totally just missed out the tesco bit and thought you'd gone to bed with Tim for naughties ;-) x

Haha! Dirty girl. Now thats one thing to keep your mind off food for a bit ;)

Back