If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Joining the circus? Becoming an M.P? Getting a pet t-rex? ;)

No, seriously, what are you contemplating tomorrow?

Joining the circus? Becoming an M.P? Getting a pet t-rex? ;)

No, seriously, what are you contemplating tomorrow?

Ha Ha Ha! Something far more boring...,Tiger Bread with some Cathedral City Mmmmmmmm! X

Serena you look smaller than a 6, I was wondering if you had to buy children's clothes but I didn't want to ask in case it offended you! You look absolutely stunning!

Serena you look smaller than a 6, I was wondering if you had to buy children's clothes but I didn't want to ask in case it offended you! You look absolutely stunning!

Phewwwwww ;-) I do own quite a few Kids Clothes but don't go out actively to buy them, just get them if I fancy it! I have a Jasper Conran Waterfall cardigan which is 11-12 and quite a few 12-13 bits lol! Don't bad for someone who has a nearly 6 Year Old eh ! X Oh and Thanks Sweetie :) x

Tiger bread - nom!

I want some now lol.

It's what I said I'd have at Goal, just been waiting for the right time! X

Mmmm your dins looks gorg serena good choice
Glad you had a fab day today. Say poppys face was priceless during the show. I love watching kids reactions they are so funny

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmm your dins looks gorg serena good choice
Glad you had a fab day today. Say poppys face was priceless during the show. I love watching kids reactions they are so funny

It was Super Tasty and kept me filled up till this morning :) I didn't even have my Options and Full Size Choc, Shock Horror! Poppy's Face was amazing, can't wait till the next Show now! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

It occurred to me last night whilst laying in bed how tricky this week is going to be!

Since WI, I ate at my Favourite Cafe on Friday, Toby Carvery yesterday, today and tomorrow should be ok, Tuesday I'm going to London for a meeting so will need to eat there, Wednesday I'm eating at my friends and Thursday should be ok.

Think I'm gonna have to really stretch my remaining 36 Weeklies!

How glad am I that I didn't give in to Pizza Temptation on Friday Night, Go Me! X

Mornin hun. Im sory i havent been around much. Gregs had the week off work and i just havent had a min. Where to start haha ive just read 20pages!! Wel dun on not havin the pizza,i wouldnt have been able to resist. Glad poppy enjoyed her treat shes a lucky girl havin a mummy like u. U look bloody amazing and so tiny u should b very proud. Your toby lunch looked amazing but did it bother u it wasnt organized on your plate nicely!!! The pains 4getin what ive just read and thats all i can remember haha. Hows the actifry goin r u stil loving it? Just remembered cheese muffins haha they sound yum coz im just a cheese monster. Did u miss me.x:p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning!!!!!
You can defo do it hun. You are the master of pp while eating out and alz choose ww friendly options. If anyone can do it you can!!
Any plans for today

Sounds like you have alot on this week, definitely. But I am sure you will make those 36 points last you. You are usually very good at making the most of your daily points anyway when you know you have a meal out that day so reckon you will be fine. And theoretically aren't you meant to be on more daily points now as you are maintaining?

That was an epic Toby lunch - do they not have veggie protein options or we're they just not appealing? I think you've probably over pointed it too but as you say better to be safe than sorry! Glad Poppy enjoyed her day :)

morning that Toby lunch has made me sooo hungry x

Serena, you look amazing, don't know if I've already said this but WELL DONE ON GETTING TO GOAL!!! :winner:

Mornin hun. Im sory i havent been around much. Gregs had the week off work and i just havent had a min. Where to start haha ive just read 20pages!! Wel dun on not havin the pizza,i wouldnt have been able to resist. Glad poppy enjoyed her treat shes a lucky girl havin a mummy like u. U look bloody amazing and so tiny u should b very proud. Your toby lunch looked amazing but did it bother u it wasnt organized on your plate nicely!!! The pains 4getin what ive just read and thats all i can remember haha. Hows the actifry goin r u stil loving it? Just remembered cheese muffins haha they sound yum coz im just a cheese monster. Did u miss me.x:p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

The Thread has gone Epic lately, it's like an Online Youth Club ;-) Im still loving the Actifry, been using it nearly every day and I know I will use it just as much going into Winter, just need to dust off the Slow Cooker now! I'm going to be doing some Cooking/Baking later so will update about that shortly :) x

PS-Thanks for saying I look amazing/tiny, u made me blush! X

PPS-My plate was organised as tidy as I could, I made sure nothing was overlapping too much ;-) x

PPPS-I missed you to the moon and back and round and round, u best not be going anywhere again soon! X

Morning!!!!!
You can defo do it hun. You are the master of pp while eating out and alz choose ww friendly options. If anyone can do it you can!!
Any plans for today

I never Actually realised how much I'm out and about until I started posting on here! Will update about my day shortly :) x

Sounds like you have alot on this week, definitely. But I am sure you will make those 36 points last you. You are usually very good at making the most of your daily points anyway when you know you have a meal out that day so reckon you will be fine. And theoretically aren't you meant to be on more daily points now as you are maintaining?

Those 36 will be stretched within an inch of their life ;-) Im meant to be on 29pp but trying to stick with 26pp plus 49 whilst I'm not losing/gaining. X Ps-Important update coming up soon Atomic (ROAAARRRRRR!) x

That was an epic Toby lunch - do they not have veggie protein options or we're they just not appealing? I think you've probably over pointed it too but as you say better to be safe than sorry! Glad Poppy enjoyed her day :)

It was an extra £2 for a Veggie Main and the problem I had before was they bought me my Main half way through eating the Trimmings so I couldn't eat it as the temperatures were different, I ended up paying the £2 and taking it home for Poppy. X God I sound really OCD there lol x

morning that Toby lunch has made me sooo hungry x

Morning Sarah! Sorry ;-) x

Serena, you look amazing, don't know if I've already said this but WELL DONE ON GETTING TO GOAL!!! :winner:

Awwwww Thanks Sweetie! It's an AMAZING feeling but u won't be getting rid of me just yet ;-) x

(Will be back with a Roaring Update after I've caught up on everyone's diaries)

Back