If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

That is indeed very tight! Just think of the Krispy Kreme doughnut, the reward, the de-stresser! Will you take it home and savour it or scoff it down in seconds??!!!

That is indeed very tight! Just think of the Krispy Kreme doughnut, the reward, the de-stresser! Will you take it home and savour it or scoff it down in seconds??!!!

I'm currently reconsidering my Krispy Kreme and thinking Dominos once I'm home and Poppy is in bed?!? X

Just read a big chunk of your diary. And congratulations on reaching goal you look amazing x
Hope tomorrow goes ok for you, and the donut would win every time!!

If choose pizza over doughnuts every time x

I think it might be a better use of my pp....x

Just read a big chunk of your diary. And congratulations on reaching goal you look amazing x
Hope tomorrow goes ok for you, and the donut would win every time!!

Tonight's Debate will be Pizza vs Doughnut! Ding Ding!!! And thanks Sweetie :) x

Omg that is a big decision! I think I'd go with doughnut, only because a dominos you can always have :) cx

So that Pizza-3 Doighnut-3! I think I will just see how the mood takes me, will probably depend how much time I have tbh. Planning on having Oats So Simple (3pp) before I leave and my Tiger Cheese Sarnies with Salad (12pp) so that leaves me with 11 Daily PP and 32 Weekly PP to play with....x

Morning. Ok if it was me id go with the donut cuz you can have Domino's anytime. Have a low pp din like stir fry or something when you get home.
Hope you have a great day in London looking forward to hearing all about it later xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning. Ok if it was me id go with the donut cuz you can have Domino's anytime. Have a low pp din like stir fry or something when you get home.
Hope you have a great day in London looking forward to hearing all about it later xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Funnily enough I was just doing a little bit of planning when you must of been writing this!

I've decided on:

B-Oats So Simple Sweet Cinammon-3pp
L-Tiger Cheese Sarnies with Salad-12pp
D-Pasta with Sauce and Garlic Mushrooms-9pp

Which means 2 Daily PP remaining AND 32 Weekly Remaining PP so ill have a 9pp Chocolate Praline Fudge Cake KK (9pp) and whatever else takes my fancy in London :)

Poppy has her School Disco on Friday and we won't get home till 530 at least so going to have Dominos then.

Feel better now I've planned it! X

Funnily enough I was just doing a little bit of planning when you must of been writing this! I've decided on: B-Oats So Simple Sweet Cinammon-3pp L-Tiger Cheese Sarnies with Salad-12pp D-Pasta with Sauce and Garlic Mushrooms-9pp Which means 2 Daily PP remaining AND 32 Weekly Remaining PP so ill have a 9pp Chocolate Praline Fudge Cake KK (9pp) and whatever else takes my fancy in London :) Poppy has her School Disco on Friday and we won't get home till 530 at least so going to have Dominos then. Feel better now I've planned it! X

Sound like a fab plan mmmm pizza :0)

Porridge didn't happen as the morning just kind of 'vanished'! Just in the Salon having my hair done, 5 Daily PP and 32 Weekly PP to 'spend' Whoop Whoop! X

Morning hunnie..
For me it'd be pizza hands down.. But that's only coz am not a fan of doughnuts.. :p
Sounds like you've made a very sensible choice.. Best of both eh!?

Was out getting a bit of shopping last night and guess what the person in front of me at the till had???? Tiger bread!!! Thought of you straight away.. To think i'd never heard of it until this week on here and then that... :) Not exciting at all.. but thought I'd share :)

Have a lovely day in London.. Travel safe xx

Morning hunnie..
For me it'd be pizza hands down.. But that's only coz am not a fan of doughnuts.. :p
Sounds like you've made a very sensible choice.. Best of both eh!?

Was out getting a bit of shopping last night and guess what the person in front of me at the till had???? Tiger bread!!! Thought of you straight away.. To think i'd never heard of it until this week on here and then that... :) Not exciting at all.. but thought I'd share :)

Have a lovely day in London.. Travel safe xx

Awwwww Frances! The Tiger Bread has got in your head ;-)

I think it's better this way as I get my Krispy Kreme (and any other treats) today and can share Dominos with Poppy and ill have a new set of Weeklies by then ;-) Plus it would of had to have been Takeaway after the Disco anyway, Win Win!

Love a good plan :) x

Back