If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ui hu sorry meeting didn't go as planned but you never know what the future will hold.

Pizza looks amaze.....hope that wasn't my fault ;) x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It might of had a bit to do with you but I am a big Dominos Lover ;-) x

I'm still amazed we can eat all this stuff and lose weight. Pizza looks yum. I really want pizza now !!!!

Sorry Sinead it's all finished now or I would of saved u some! X

I kno I like them too but its not v close. Where I go is lovely and non greasy yum x

NOM. That is all.

its a really good job I've got homemade wedges with cheese and chorizo for tea or else your pizza would be leading me astray...

I kno I like them too but its not v close. Where I go is lovely and non greasy yum x

All the other round here are a bit yucky :-( Dominos or nothing for me lol x

NOM. That is all.

its a really good job I've got homemade wedges with cheese and chorizo for tea or else your pizza would be leading me astray...

Ha ha ha! Naughty Dominos ;-) x

Irs the only place we like mind, there is a pizza hut takeout not sure what its like tho x

Take away pizzas are wayyyyy too salty for me :( I only eat them if lee wants one with a hangover haha x

That pizza looks delicious!! Love dominos xx

mmmmm pizza x

yea the sausage has jumped again haha x

Been a long time since I've had Sausage, would probably still rather have Pizza lol x

hahaha hahahahahaah x

Give me Pizza any day, doesn't expect anything in return! X

eeee what yas all like. xx

Awww! Sorry you had a rubbish day, but the pizza looks nommy :) We don't have a Dominos near here but our local is fantastic :drool:

Back