If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

P.S.. Can I just say I hope I'm half as good a Mammy to my little one as you are to Poppy.. No matter what's thrown at you you never let it phase you. She always comes first.. After how ill you were last night, some would either call in someone to take her to school or just leave her home.. But not you.. You always put her first no matter.. You really are in inspiration.. In more ways that just the determination to get to goal... Hope I've not crossed a line commenting.. xx

Aww! Hunny, you're in the wars just lately :bighug:No running around like a loon today and make sure you drink plenty of water and rest!

Oh hunnie.. So sorry to read you were so ill last night...
Big hugs.. Try drink litres upon litres of water today as you'll be so dehydrated.. xxx

P.S.. Can I just say I hope I'm half as good a Mammy to my little one as you are to Poppy.. No matter what's thrown at you you never let it phase you. She always comes first.. After how ill you were last night, some would either call in someone to take her to school or just leave her home.. But not you.. You always put her first no matter.. You really are in inspiration.. In more ways that just the determination to get to goal... Hope I've not crossed a line commenting.. xx

Thank You Frances, I actually just cried reading that second message, Poppy is my life, I'm not ashamed to say that she's my Life, my Job, my purpose. I would give my own life for her and I'm actually surprised by parents who don't behave like this, this is 'normal' for me! X And of course you haven't crossed a line, my Non-Minimins Life is a difficult one, coming on here keeps me sane and I wouldn't be without you Sweeties. X

Aww! Hunny, you're in the wars just lately :bighug:No running around like a loon today and make sure you drink plenty of water and rest!

Thanks Sweetie :) Im just about to try and eat a bowl of OSS Sweet Cinnamon, hoping the Oats will fill me up and the Cinnamon will soothe my tummy? X

Sorry to hear you were so unwell last night. Do you think you might have some form of intolerance to dairy? I noticed before you said when you have milk it hurts your tummy.

Sorry to hear you were so unwell last night. Do you think you might have some form of intolerance to dairy? I noticed before you said when you have milk it hurts your tummy.

I'm not sure :-( Im normally ok with Dominos but definitely wasn't last night! I won't be having that again in a hurry!!! X

Hopefully you are over the worst of it now, felt so sorry for you last night when i read your post x

Awwww thanks Sinead, I think I'm definitely feeling a bit more 'normal' now. X

You poor thing, what a dreadful reaction x glad you are feeling better now x

Thanks Sharon, definitely wasn't nice but maybe it will help to cure me of my Dominos Addiction ;-) x

Am absolutely STARVING tonight :-( Going to have to break my 10pp Home Dinner Rule :-( x

I'm not surprised, glad to hear you've been feeling better as the days gone on, hopefully after a good nights rest you'll be tip top!

I think after last night, breaking your 10pp dinner rule can't hurt, it's not as if you absorbed any of the dominos & I bet you've not had much today. Hope it soothes your hunger :)

I'm not surprised, glad to hear you've been feeling better as the days gone on, hopefully after a good nights rest you'll be tip top! I think after last night, breaking your 10pp dinner rule can't hurt, it's not as if you absorbed any of the dominos & I bet you've not had much today. Hope it soothes your hunger :)

Not done too bad today but think dinner will be 13pp...x

Toniight I was absolutely starving, didn't want to end Up binging later so I used 13pp on this...

image-1425792626.jpg

Feel suitably full now :)

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Dinner looks yum glad you are feeling better Hun xx

Try throwing in mixed Mediterranean veg in the actifry I promise you so much nicer than ages in the oven, it roasts tomatoes like you won't believe! I love my actifry I can't eat a sausage cooked any other way now!! X

Try throwing in mixed Mediterranean veg in the actifry I promise you so much nicer than ages in the oven, it roasts tomatoes like you won't believe! I love my actifry I can't eat a sausage cooked any other way now!! X

Do u just put the sausages in whole??? I must try Med Veg in there, so far it's only really been Chips lol x

Back