If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Glad that your tasty looking dinner filled the hole. Not surprising you were starving after everything that happened last night :( Such a shame about the Dominoes. It doesn't usually cause that reaction does it? Wonder if it was just a coincidence.

Yep just throw them in, no fat pop on for 20 mins and they are done!! And they are the best tasting sausages ever!!! Also chicken drumsticks, throw in make sure skin is on (I remove before eating) add some yummy seasoning I leave them longer because of the bone but so much nicer than oven baked ones x mind you are a vegatarian!! So prob won't be trying that x but I pop quorn ones in for 10 mins and they are lovely also x

Glad that your tasty looking dinner filled the hole. Not surprising you were starving after everything that happened last night :( Such a shame about the Dominoes. It doesn't usually cause that reaction does it? Wonder if it was just a coincidence.

It did indeed, my stomach thought my throat had been cut :-o ! Dominos has NEVER had this effect before :-( Im not sure if it was just the Stress and Upsetting Nature of the Meeting plus rushing around plus Dominos which caused it :-( Technically there was nothing there which could really have made me so ill. X All I know is that I wasted 31pp lol. X

Yep just throw them in, no fat pop on for 20 mins and they are done!! And they are the best tasting sausages ever!!! Also chicken drumsticks, throw in make sure skin is on (I remove before eating) add some yummy seasoning I leave them longer because of the bone but so much nicer than oven baked ones x mind you are a vegatarian!! So prob won't be trying that x but I pop quorn ones in for 10 mins and they are lovely also x

I've got Red Onion & Rosemary and Quorn in the Freezer so will try both of those next week :) Do you put any potatoes or veg in with the Sausages? X

Nope, but I can't see why you could not. I love the red onion and rosemary sausages, they taste a bit like stuffing, and stuffing is lush x

Ooo! I roast carrots, parsnips and potatoes in the actifry, totally gorgeous. And I now will only eat mushrooms on my 'fry up' if they've been cooked in the actifry. I would give the pan a little spray of frylight with the quorn sausages and for anyone doing low fat meat sausages as I had a problem with the WW ones sticking and then smushing up all over the pan lol! I love mine, when it cons out I will definitely get another :)

Hey honey. I really not gona be able to catch up on your diary unless I have a really really slow nite at work tomoro nite. :)
So I got that you had some reaction to Dominos? Hope you're ok.
Did you get your Tiger bread since?
Hope you and Poppy are ok hon. xxx

Dins looks fab
Actifry seems very popular. Do u cook chips from frozen r fresh?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That dinner looks lovely and huge think id be well stuffed. Just goes to show how fab this diet is. Glad your feeling better :)

Ooo! I roast carrots, parsnips and potatoes in the actifry, totally gorgeous. And I now will only eat mushrooms on my 'fry up' if they've been cooked in the actifry. I would give the pan a little spray of frylight with the quorn sausages and for anyone doing low fat meat sausages as I had a problem with the WW ones sticking and then smushing up all over the pan lol! I love mine, when it cons out I will definitely get another :)

Ooooo I'm getting lots of lovely ideas for my Actifry! X

Hey Serena x

Hope your feeling better today x your dinner looked so yummy xxxx

Thanks Lozzie, Din Dins was so yummy! X

Hey honey. I really not gona be able to catch up on your diary unless I have a really really slow nite at work tomoro nite. :)
So I got that you had some reaction to Dominos? Hope you're ok.
Did you get your Tiger bread since?
Hope you and Poppy are ok hon. xxx

Hey Brona, you know that to catch up on my Diary after a couple of weeks away you'd actually need to not be at work ;-) Lol! I still have 1 6pp Portion of Tiger Bread in the freezer, such good value for 50p! Feeling much better now thank you Sweetie. X

Dins looks fab
Actifry seems very popular. Do u cook chips from frozen r fresh?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love my Actifry! Have wanted one for AGES but had to wait till the price was right! Those were Rooster Potatoes which I cut up but you can do Oven Chips in there too :) x

I just wish the actifry was smaller? There so big they seem to take up so much room x

I know :-( Mine wont even fit in a Cupboard, it lives on my Kitchen Floor and then I put it on the Worktop to use it! X

That dinner looks lovely and huge think id be well stuffed. Just goes to show how fab this diet is. Glad your feeling better :)

It seemed big to me too as I normally have a 10pp rule but it definitely did the trick. X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So I finally caught up on everyone's diaries and can now update my own!

Last night I actually slept from 8pm till 7am! OMG! Unheard of for me! I don't know why or how or what caused it but OMG it felt amazing! I woke up today and actually felt like I'd slept! The nicest feeling EVER!

I thoroughly enjoyed my 13pp Din Dins and am planning another one tonight!

I also have 13 Weeklies left and I have plans for those! The Host on Monday gave me some Birthday Cake and Veggie Sweets, I froze the Cake as I had expected to use my Weeklies but as I have not I will spend 10pp on that later and the sweets will be 3pp approx so that will wipe out the remaining 13!

WI tomorrow will be VERY exciting as I obviously stuck to 26 Dailies but have wiped out every last Weekly! Plus I had my 'problem' the other night which might of caused me to 'lose' but now AF has arrived which normally causes me to 'gain' ! So I think that tomorrow is going to be very intriguing! One things for sure I've enjoyed the freedom of having more luxuries and bigger dinners this week so I hope it has paid off and I can do the same again next week! Lol!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So I finally caught up on everyone's diaries and can now update my own!

Last night I actually slept from 8pm till 7am! OMG! Unheard of for me! I don't know why or how or what caused it but OMG it felt amazing! I woke up today and actually felt like I'd slept! The nicest feeling EVER!

I thoroughly enjoyed my 13pp Din Dins and am planning another one tonight!

I also have 13 Weeklies left and I have plans for those! The Host on Monday gave me some Birthday Cake and Veggie Sweets, I froze the Cake as I had expected to use my Weeklies but as I have not I will spend 10pp on that later and the sweets will be 3pp approx so that will wipe out the remaining 13!

WI tomorrow will be VERY exciting as I obviously stuck to 26 Dailies but have wiped out every last Weekly! Plus I had my 'problem' the other night which might of caused me to 'lose' but now AF has arrived which normally causes me to 'gain' ! So I think that tomorrow is going to be very intriguing! One things for sure I've enjoyed the freedom of having more luxuries and bigger dinners this week so I hope it has paid off and I can do the same again next week! Lol!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X
Don't forget hun, the "episode" the other night may well have also caused a gain.. While it emptied you out.... It may have left you dehydrated and dehydration can cause a gain... So I think this week's WI should be taken with a pinch of salt... xx

Don't forget hun, the "episode" the other night may well have also caused a gain.. While it emptied you out.... It may have left you dehydrated and dehydration can cause a gain... So I think this week's WI should be taken with a pinch of salt... xx

You make so much sense Frances! Just seems like one thing after another at the moment! X

You make so much sense Frances! Just seems like one thing after another at the moment! X
Sometimes!! lol
Yea life can be a bugger but you're doing great in not allowing it ruin you... xx

Sometimes!! lol
Yea life can be a bugger but you're doing great in not allowing it ruin you... xx

What doesn't kill me will make me stronger :) Plus if I wasn't around, Minimins would fall to pieces ;-) x

Back