If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

That is very true. I find it hard but I have to save mine so I only use them on Saturday or Sunday

Weekends are so hard going aren't they! X

Weekends are so hard going aren't they! X

Well I find in the week is for me because people brings in cakes for their birthdays and so far it feels like its someones birthday nearly every other day so I've been taking in a box and taking some home and then sharing it with my partner on the weekend and using my weeklies for them lol. I find coming on the computer or doing something keeps my mind off food. But yes weekends are hard too x

calm.....deep breath chill.....go drink or just get something small you will be ok x

Relax sweetie. You'll be fine. Go upstairs and read a book or something. Move away from down stairs altogether. You dont want it-take a glass of water upstairs and forget bout it. :)
Lets talk bout onesies again instead. Id wear one but id be mortified if someone called to my house and i had to answer the door in one! :) xx

Well I find in the week is for me because people brings in cakes for their birthdays and so far it feels like its someones birthday nearly every other day so I've been taking in a box and taking some home and then sharing it with my partner on the weekend and using my weeklies for them lol. I find coming on the computer or doing something keeps my mind off food. But yes weekends are hard too x

calm.....deep breath chill.....go drink or just get something small you will be ok x

No don't do that. Its probably my fault for talking about ice yoghurts in my thread lol sorry x

Relax sweetie. You'll be fine. Go upstairs and read a book or something. Move away from down stairs altogether. You dont want it-take a glass of water upstairs and forget bout it. :)
Lets talk bout onesies again instead. Id wear one but id be mortified if someone called to my house and i had to answer the door in one! :) xx

Thanks Sweeties :) You girls really are the best! I'm laying in bed now, haven't had a night like this in a long long time. X

Step away from the F&N!!!!

Lol! X

Ok so I must of missed out somewhere but what is the onesies?

Ok so I must of missed out somewhere but what is the onesies?

Onesies are the all in one suits people wear over pjs.x

Big hugs Serena we all get days like it you aren't alone xx

Onesies are the all in one suits people wear over pjs.x

Oh I see. I see them everywhere and very tempted to get myself one but then I would probably get too warm lol x

Oh I see. I see them everywhere and very tempted to get myself one but then I would probably get too warm lol x

They always look far too long in the shops, think I'd need a kids one lol x

Yeah me to lol

Although I reckon kid ones would be quite funky, me and the Popsicle could have matching! X

Id roast in one. Couldnt actually sleep in it. I hate being warm in bed. Everyone at work thinks im wierd cos i turn off the radiator in the room during the day if im on sleepover and leave the window open until im going to bed. I just closed it now but thats more because i just changed into my pyjama bottoms. All this talk of onesies made me uncomforatble in my jeans. :) x

Id roast in one. Couldnt actually sleep in it. I hate being warm in bed. Everyone at work thinks im wierd cos i turn off the radiator in the room during the day if im on sleepover and leave the window open until im going to bed. I just closed it now but thats more because i just changed into my pyjama bottoms. All this talk of onesies made me uncomforatble in my jeans. :) x

Have u got clothes on the top and pjs on the bottom?!? X

Although I reckon kid ones would be quite funky, me and the Popsicle could have matching! X

Lol now that would be sweetie lol x

I would be the same I get warm so easily especially where there is three in our bed because my baby boy (the cat) jumps on the bed and decides to sleep either on my chest or snuggles upto me. Sometimes I'm having to sleep with my one leg hanging out of the bed lol. x

Back