If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Im actually thinking of buying a onesie for Halloween like a tiger one r something lol I think I enjoyed working in my pjs way too much

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol now that would be sweetie lol x

I would be the same I get warm so easily especially where there is three in our bed because my baby boy (the cat) jumps on the bed and decides to sleep either on my chest or snuggles upto me. Sometimes I'm having to sleep with my one leg hanging out of the bed lol. x

We have a few matching clothes, I love wearing them ! X

Thats so cool you are very lucky then x

Have to make best of it before she's too old and doesn't want to! X

My Thread is like a Meeting lol x

I'm in please! I can bring a onesie and 2 cats who are very good at providing free warmth! Can I have custard with my muffin please?!

We don't have the heating on till November earliest... It's a trait I get from my mum who used to tell me to go for a run round the block if I was cold before November lol xxx

I'm in please! I can bring a onesie and 2 cats who are very good at providing free warmth! Can I have custard with my muffin please?!

We don't have the heating on till November earliest... It's a trait I get from my mum who used to tell me to go for a run round the block if I was cold before November lol xxx

16 to go :) Mine is not going on until after 7th Nov!!! And you may have 76g of Custard for 1pp, is that sufficient? X

Chug - I love your pic! I may be a little cat mad! Xxx

Thank you his my baby boy called Smudge. I love him to bits and can talk about him for ever. I love cats they are great and so comforting I couldn't be without my boy. Sorry to have to cut this short but I must go because I'm shattered and have to go to work in the morning :(

Take care all and enjoy starting over again on your points tomorrow x

Onesies are the all in one suits people wear over pjs.x

Sh!t .. You wear OVER pjs !!! I was wearing mine ahem .. In the buff and every time I went the loo I couldn't understand what the attraction was coz I was freezing ... And the zip kept catching on a particular area ;) .... Omg, no wonder I was thinking onesies are sh!t .......... Mines hiding In the back of my wardrobe coz of my unpleasant experience .......... Now surely that's gotta be my best blonde moment !!!!! Eeeeeekkkk!!! Ile have to dig it out and put it on OVER my pjs !!!!!! Haha xx

Have u got clothes on the top and pjs on the bottom?!? X

Ya. I cudnt inflict the poor waking nite to my full pyjama set. :)
I had to get up one nite. And same guy thats on tonite had knocked on my door to go deal with something and i opened the door, shorts and string top as it was in summer, flip flops thrown on and my hair all over the palce. He just laughed and said "oh, the state of ya!". :) So he's scarred enough for one lifetime. :) x

Sh!t .. You wear OVER pjs !!! I was wearing mine ahem .. In the buff and every time I went the loo I couldn't understand what the attraction was coz I was freezing ... And the zip kept catching on a particular area ;) .... Omg, no wonder I was thinking onesies are sh!t .......... Mines hiding In the back of my wardrobe coz of my unpleasant experience .......... Now surely that's gotta be my best blonde moment !!!!! Eeeeeekkkk!!! Ile have to dig it out and put it on OVER my pjs !!!!!! Haha xx

Ruby! That just made me LOL! Onesies are a Dressing Gown Alternative! I do hope u don't have any dangly bits which the zip catching on ;-) Nothing you want to share with the group lol x

Ya. I cudnt inflict the poor waking nite to my full pyjama set. :)
I had to get up one nite. And same guy thats on tonite had knocked on my door to go deal with something and i opened the door, shorts and string top as it was in summer, flip flops thrown on and my hair all over the palce. He just laughed and said "oh, the state of ya!". :) So he's scarred enough for one lifetime. :) x

You should really shock him and get a Dalmation Onesie lol x

Haha.... Ya i Should. He wont know where to look. :) x

Ruby! That just made me LOL! Onesies are a Dressing Gown Alternative! I do hope u don't have any dangly bits which the zip catching on ;-) Nothing you want to share with the group lol x You should really shock him and get a Dalmation Onesie lol x

Pahahah! Last time I checked I was a lady ;) ;) .... The zip kinda dragged past it all the time .. If you catch me drift :p .... I never knew it was a type of dressing gown :-0 bloody el ... What a nob I am ;) xx

Haha.... Ya i Should. He wont know where to look. :) x

Or u could get a Cat one....but that's a joke which really isn't clean enough to write on here....! X

Pahahah! Last time I checked I was a lady ;) ;) .... The zip kinda dragged past it all the time .. If you catch me drift :p .... I never knew it was a type of dressing gown :-0 bloody el ... What a nob I am ;) xx

Minimins is Educational!!! X

Hey Hun, not read in two days, you honestly take up so much of my time keeping up! I love it! Muffins sound yum, I will borrow a onesie! And as for the fake away it looked fab!! Cx

Hey Hun, not read in two days, you honestly take up so much of my time keeping up! I love it! Muffins sound yum, I will borrow a onesie! And as for the fake away it looked fab!! Cx

15 to go :) x PS-This is the Meeting lol x

Lol my dad always has a banana in his curry

Sweet and savoury together is amazing!!!

Banana In curry Sounds yum. :D :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm in for muffins n will bring my onesie no love it. But can't sleep in it. I'd melt n wake up in a panic thinking I was suffocating

Back