If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Sh!t .. You wear OVER pjs !!! I was wearing mine ahem .. In the buff and every time I went the loo I couldn't understand what the attraction was coz I was freezing ... And the zip kept catching on a particular area ;) .... Omg, no wonder I was thinking onesies are sh!t .......... Mines hiding In the back of my wardrobe coz of my unpleasant experience .......... Now surely that's gotta be my best blonde moment !!!!! Eeeeeekkkk!!! Ile have to dig it out and put it on OVER my pjs !!!!!! Haha xx

People wear onesies over pj's? Surely not! That would b way too hot. I've just had to read loads to catch up!!

Count me in for muffins and fake away Serena xx

I'm in for muffins n will bring my onesie no love it. But can't sleep in it. I'd melt n wake up in a panic thinking I was suffocating

14...x

People wear onesies over pj's? Surely not! That would b way too hot. I've just had to read loads to catch up!!

Count me in for muffins and fake away Serena xx

13...x

So I managed to get 7 hours sleep which isn't too bad for me AND didn't eat anything else! Last night was hard going but I managed it with the help of my Minis! Thank you to each and everyone of you for your fantastic support, without you I Think it would of been Operation Binge and I'm so glad it wasn't! Love u all lots and lots! X

Oh I just wear underwear under mine?!! Lol

Glad You slept well. And all tHe better for no late nite binges. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Seein this oneise debate i text my 4 girl friends who love theres and they dnt wear pj's under theres! One said she sometimes wears a strap top n a pair or kinickers but no pjs under!
I dnt put pjs on unders lucas's! He has a tiger one a spiderman one a dragon and fireman sam lucas is defo a oneise lover lol!! Xx

im in!!

I have a onesie. ....couldn't go over pjs tho id be far too hot. mine is a sheep !! x

Hahaha whenever I have a spray tan, I put my onesie on as I believe it helps my tan develop pahahahaha weirdo! X

lol tan that's funny x

Ive got two oneis but only wear when im really cold as bf says they are a passion killer. I say I don't care if im cold ill wear it ha ha ha. Ive a thyroid prob and I suffer with the cold terrible but since doc increased my meds recently im feeling a lot hotter and to my bfs joy the oneis have stayed in my drawer lol.

Lol those muffins were doing a disappearing act how many points did you have yesterday??

Hey Serena x

Sorry can you just tell me again about the roasted chick peas?

Mines just arrived with the shopping and was going to do them x

I'm wearing my onesie too! X

Glad You slept well. And all tHe better for no late nite binges. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

God I'd die if I had a onsie AND jimmies (pjs) on!!!

Morning ;)

Seein this oneise debate i text my 4 girl friends who love theres and they dnt wear pj's under theres! One said she sometimes wears a strap top n a pair or kinickers but no pjs under!
I dnt put pjs on unders lucas's! He has a tiger one a spiderman one a dragon and fireman sam lucas is defo a oneise lover lol!! Xx

I'm in x ( must buy a onsie thought)

im in!!

I have a onesie. ....couldn't go over pjs tho id be far too hot. mine is a sheep !! x

I really want a ones now

Hahaha whenever I have a spray tan, I put my onesie on as I believe it helps my tan develop pahahahaha weirdo! X

lol tan that's funny x

Ive got two oneis but only wear when im really cold as bf says they are a passion killer. I say I don't care if im cold ill wear it ha ha ha. Ive a thyroid prob and I suffer with the cold terrible but since doc increased my meds recently im feeling a lot hotter and to my bfs joy the oneis have stayed in my drawer lol.

Lol those muffins were doing a disappearing act how many points did you have yesterday??

The Onesie Debate continued...I come baring Bad News that the Muffins have all been packed up and ready to be delivered! 24 Muffins have been divided as such...

5 for Poppy Monday-Friday
2 for Mum and Dad
2 for Poppy's Teacher and TA
3 for the Ladies I'm lunching with tomorrow
4 for my Bestie who donated the Bananas
2 for Mum and Dads Next Door Neighbours
1 for my Next Door Neighbour
3 for my other Besties Hubby and Boys

Which leaves 2...

I might of eaten those two with my Bestie for Breakfast ;-) 5pp well spent!

At least I know I won't be tempted for the rest of the week....next on the Menu is Cheese Muffins! X

Hey Serena x

Sorry can you just tell me again about the roasted chick peas?

Mines just arrived with the shopping and was going to do them x

Roasted Chickpeas are just the Chickpeas drained (One Big Tin does 3 x 2pp Portions), your seasoning of Choice and a couple of squirts of Frylight. Bake in oven for 60mins on Tin Foil. Voila! X

I wear my onesie over my pyjamas. I'm not too hot, just the right temperature :) I don't wear it in bed though.

Back