If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I wear my onesie over my pyjamas. I'm not too hot, just the right temperature :) I don't wear it in bed though.

I actually didn't realise that people wore Onesies to bed? I always saw them as a Dressing Gown Substitute and you wouldn't wear a Dressing Gown in bed lol x I've seen the Onesie Chat as an Eye-Opener! X

Im in for the sleepover too, dont have a onesie though as they never really appealed to me can just imagine what my hubby would say if he saw me in one :)

I love my onsie.. Though not so much now that I've a baby that like to dance on my bladder.. LOL

Lol! I don't miss I those days although its not much better now and she is nearly 6! X

Im in for the sleepover too, dont have a onesie though as they never really appealed to me can just imagine what my hubby would say if he saw me in one :)

We are definitely divided by our Onesies in this 'meeting' x

You are like the muffin fairy, Serena! Looking forward to the cheese ones, predictably...

Not being a onesie-er myself I have found recent conversations very enlightening! I don't really "do" wandering around the house in a dressing gown so they've never really appealed to me. If i am cold i tend to huddle under a blanket and microwave my beany dinosaur. Although I must admit to putting the radiators on on friday, which is much earlier than usual, but I wanted to make sure the living room was nice and warm for Sir Hiss coming out of his vivarium for his first feed! Putting the heating on for your snake is a level of eccentric I thought even i would never reach... Especially given he's got his own little heated tank.

It was only for daytimes naps n when alone... LOL

Yeah Yeah Frances ;-) x

Just caught up on here!
I have 2 onesies, one warm one I wear over pj's with and a thinner one, but I've worn that to bed and just with underwear on haha.
Serena your meals look as fab as ever! :)

Oooo You're in the Onesie Crew eh ;-) Will be another Meal Pic in just a minute, need to catch up myself first! X

You are like the muffin fairy, Serena! Looking forward to the cheese ones, predictably...

Not being a onesie-er myself I have found recent conversations very enlightening! I don't really "do" wandering around the house in a dressing gown so they've never really appealed to me. If i am cold i tend to huddle under a blanket and microwave my beany dinosaur. Although I must admit to putting the radiators on on friday, which is much earlier than usual, but I wanted to make sure the living room was nice and warm for Sir Hiss coming out of his vivarium for his first feed! Putting the heating on for your snake is a level of eccentric I thought even i would never reach... Especially given he's got his own little heated tank.

I bought the all important cheese tonight so they will be made soon :) Im still refusing to put the Heating on, it's NOT going on!

Serena how much of ketchup and extra light mayo can u have for free? I've no points left and want something with my fish, broccoli and croquettes x

Serena how much of ketchup and extra light mayo can u have for free? I've no points left and want something with my fish, broccoli and croquettes x

I've got Heinz ketchup and that's 18g for 0pp. Heinz EL Mayo is 25g for 0pp. X

I try not to either. Just saw in book they are pp in curry powder...

Seriously?!? I thought Paste had PP but not Powder? X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Today has been Manic Monday, I had my Muffin (5pp) with my Bestie for Breakfast. Then did a Massive Pile of Ironing. Quick Lunch of WW Soup and Melba Toast followed by last 76g of Custard as it needed using up (5pp), Story Sacks Course at the School, Homework/Reading/Dinner for Poppy, I had some Chickpeas (2pp) to tide me over as I'd be having late Din Dins. Took Poppy to Rainbows, went to Asda for some Cooking Supplies and then picked her up. Just made my dinner...

image-3178573356.jpg

They are PURPLE Rooster Potatoes done in Actifry (6pp), Large Fried Egg (3pp) and Steamed Cauliflower (0pp), just what I needed tonight!

I now have 5pp left which I am spending on a Crunchie tonight, can't wait!

Tomorrow is Pub Lunch Day, I know what I'm having (26pp in one meal!) so will need to use Weeklies for Breakfast and Dinner.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

What you gona have for lunch tomorrow?
Dins looks gorg havnt had chips and egg in ages.
God you have had a busy day. If you wana do some more ironing feel free to pop over here after all more is more lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back