If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I hate being to warm so think I would hate a onesie!!! I am the same always a foot/leg out of bed, and love a cool pillow to sleep on!! The only time I like cwtching totally under the quilt is in the morning !! X x
I think I may have to have egg and chips x mind seeing that pic I thought you liked burnt chips x but now I know they where purple

I bought a onsie yesterday! Kept a vest on below it and was raging this morning that I couldn't keep it on! Lol it's fab!! Cx

Im gonna buy a onesie at the weekend. I have to wear a costume at halloween so why not buy like a tiger onsie for ny costume and still get the wear outa it after halloween by wearing it around the house. Its a win win situation really

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love my onsie but its a light cotton one so you don't overheat.. Still couldn't wear it to bed tho.. Be great when I first got into bed, but after a little while I'd melt..
I definitely just wear undies under... Mine's defo not a replacement for a house coat...

Oh ciara I like your thinking, I might do the same. We are having a Halloween party at our house....that way I won't even need to undress to fall drunkly into bed :)

I love my onesie. Its a thin cotton one but gotta take it off at bed time. I'm like sharons twin at bed time!

Although my dad told me I looked 'horrendous' and said that 'didnt i stop wearing baby grows when I was a baby' when I arrived at their flat in mine on xmas morning.

I thought I looked sexy. Haha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My BF wants us to have a family onsie day when baby arrives... Can't wait to see that!!! LMAO

Definatley a family photo for next years xmas cards. Lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Id be lost without my app. I use it when out shopping or for calculating ap and its so handy to add all your food into the diary Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have the app too, how do u double up on the calculator? Just says per 100g? xx

Thanks for the app recommendation .. It's well good !!!! Great for out shopping xx

I divided the chick peas in to 5 little boats and that was roughly 35gs sprinkled with medium peri peri x 1 pp x Thanks for helping me out. But I think I only left them in 30 mins so that explains why mine were softish? But I must say I could stop eating them x
Definitely going out try these they sound delicious

Everything ok Serena? You are very quiet today xx

Yes changed from sw to ww lost one and a half yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xx

Hey Everyone. Just a quick update to say that I will be back either later on today or tomorrow, having 'one of those days' and got a bit to get sorted. Lots of Love Sweeties.x

Back