If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Roasted Chickpeas are just the Chickpeas drained (One Big Tin does 3 x 2pp Portions), your seasoning of Choice and a couple of squirts of Frylight. Bake in oven for 60mins on Tin Foil. Voila! X
I have some in The oven as we speak with pri pri seasoning can't wait :0)

Last edited:
Hey Everyone. Just a quick update to say that I will be back either later on today or tomorrow, having 'one of those days' and got a bit to get sorted. Lots of Love Sweeties.x

Oh no hope all is ok hugs xx

I have three 2pp portions of chickpeas in the oven! I put BBQ seasoning on them lol I hope they turn out ok! An hour right?? Cx

My brother and his wife got a slow cooker as a wedding present but she doesn't want it so is giving it to me on Sunday. Can't wait to try it out.

My brother and his wife got a slow cooker as a wedding present but she doesn't want it so is giving it to me on Sunday. Can't wait to try it out.

Ooh yay. I love mine. Ull wonder how u lived without it :)

Yeah gonna look at the recipe thread on here next week and see what I fancy making :)
Tomoro as I said am doing a chicken curry in it.. Then Thursday am doing a whole chicken in... Not scared about the curry as I've done it loads of times.. but a bit apprehensive about doing the chicken.. Have heard its to die for though so hope I do it right.. lol

Tomoro as I said am doing a chicken curry in it.. Then Thursday am doing a whole chicken in... Not scared about the curry as I've done it loads of times.. but a bit apprehensive about doing the chicken.. Have heard its to die for though so hope I do it right.. lol

A whole roast chicken??! I'm getting me a slow cooker!

A whole roast chicken??! I'm getting me a slow cooker!
Yea.. Its meant to be gorgeous.. The meat is meant to just fall away from the carcass.. Few people I know have done it, I just havn't been brave enough til now.. Usually come 5pm I'm starving and can't wait for my dinner so would be gutted if it turned out to be rank n I had to cook again... But lately I don't be hungry at all n have to force myself to eat a little dinner so it won't be such a disaster (for me) lol... So am gona try it...
Ribs are to die for our of it too... And steak pieces in a beef casserole cook so perfectly the pieces almost melt in your mouth...
And of course.. although you've cooked your dinner from fresh... if feels like you've been cooked for coz you literally just throw everything in, go to work/about your day.. n 6-8 hours later you've a delicious homemade hot scrumptious dinner waiting for ya... :D

Hope everything is ok serena!!!!

Would ya go off and leave the slow cooker on while your not in the house?id be too afraid to do that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Porridge?? Looking forward to trying soups, easier than all the fancying about I've been doing tonight!
I've not done soups in mine yet believe it or not.. Am sure they're just yummy tho.. Really makes a difference to bringing out flavours...
Hope everything is ok serena!!!!

Would ya go off and leave the slow cooker on while your not in the house?id be too afraid to do that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Yea I do now.. I wouldn't at first coz I was terrified so used to only put it on if I knew my Dad would be home for the day.. Lived at home then... But its grand.. Honest :)

Back