If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Anyone finds a good bargain on one please share! Lol cx

I got my first one in tesco for next to nothing. Only changed it coz I moved in with bf n needed a bigger one. Went back n got the bigger one in tesco too.

Right thats my homework for the weekend. ...find a slow cooker at a good price

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right thats my homework for the weekend. ...find a slow cooker at a good price

Argos has a 3.5 litre one for £12 at the moment xx

image-3823279523.jpg

Savage!!!! Can you just throw anything in there

Hope you are feeling better today Serena and that everything is ok? Xx

Savage!!!! Can you just throw anything in there Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So far in mine I've done soup, stew and cooked a joint of beef x
They were all brilliant x
I chucked them all in in the morning before work on low then when I returned from work they were ready x
Just make sure you don't put to much fluid in x

My mum makes all sorts x currys chillis spag bowls x it's perfect for her as she works shifts and long hours so they can have dinner on the table when ever with it x

Hey Serena hope ur ok. U can tell us anything. We're here for u like u are for us xx

So far in mine I've done soup, stew and cooked a joint of beef x
They were all brilliant x
I chucked them all in in the morning before work on low then when I returned from work they were ready x
Just make sure you don't put to much fluid in x

My mum makes all sorts x currys chillis spag bowls x it's perfect for her as she works shifts and long hours so they can have dinner on the table when ever with it x
Have my curry on now for tonight.. Took a pic before and will take one after n give you all a goo... (hope Serena doesn't mind me taking over her thread.. lol)
Lotza love hunnie.. Hope you're ok xx

omg you guys are fab! £12 bargain! now i am in the dilema of go for 3.5 one or pay a few quid more for a 6.5litre one? suggestions please :)

omg you guys are fab! £12 bargain! now i am in the dilema of go for 3.5 one or pay a few quid more for a 6.5litre one? suggestions please :)

I'd go with the bigger one... My one is the 6-8 people one, though I've only myself and my OH at home but its means I cook a bigger batch and freeze some...

its reserved for collection after work! so excited now, any one ever put rice in it?? cx

Ooh exciting... now get yerself over to the slow cooker recipe thread.. Its WW friendly but most stuff is in old Points value so will need to be worked out :)

Back