If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get onto look at everyone's diaries/threads but I thank each and every one of you for your kind comments, I've read every one of them and appreciate that you all took the time and trouble to write them. Last night went ok, I stopped at my 26pp :) Just today to get through :)

Today I go back into Hospital for my next Gynae Procedure, my Appt is at 230 so I have been frantically hoovering and dinner prepping as I know I won't be able to do it later.

Just going to get my bath and then I will have some light lunch before I set off for the Hospital.

Sorry that this is a short update but just wanted to keep everyone updated.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to reply to everyone individually but time isn't on my side today!

Lots of Love Serena x

Good luck in your appointment today and dont stress about what other poeple are saying as long as you are happy with how you look that is the main thing. Well done on sticking to within you weeklies im sure tomorrow will be fine. oh and food looks yummy love batch cooking recently bought a chest freezer for this very thing

As Frances said, don't take on too much after your app.. Take it handy for the love of Harry!!!!! Hope it all goes well for you, just take care of yourself and Poppy for the next few days, lots of love and hugs xxxxx

Good luck at the hospital and take it easy dont go doing too much too soon. Xx

Good luck sweetie and take it easy today xx

Good luck today hunny hope it all goes well. Dont be doing too much just try take it easy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Everyone,

I'm Back home from the Hospital and for once my Appt was a Success :) Everything was as it should be (Thank God!), I'm sore but glad to be home :)

Just cooked myself this 9pp Dinner...

image-4072936525.jpg

Very Scrummy and just what I needed :)

Looking forward to 2 Options and a Crunchie or Twirl later and *Think* I should be on course for another 26pp Day :)

Lots of Love Serena x

Glad your appointment went well. Put your feet up tonight! (That was said in my best 'teach' voice, so do as you are told! ;D)

Last edited:
Glad all went well Hun so pleased for you xx

Back