If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Glad everything went well with procedure. Egg and chips looks just the ticket :) Although I have to admit the thought of those veg with the egg freaks me out a little! I think it might be my equivalent of your hatred of hot and cold food together - egg with veg that isn't baked beans or mushrooms or something tomatoey just seems wrong to me.

Glad everything went well with procedure. Egg and chips looks just the ticket :) Although I have to admit the thought of those veg with the egg freaks me out a little! I think it might be my equivalent of your hatred of hot and cold food together - egg with veg that isn't baked beans or mushrooms or something tomatoey just seems wrong to me.

I'm actually with you on the egg thing!! They go on toast or with a fry up or with ham and chips!! Lol

Glad all went well today hunnie.. Now please... TAKE IT EASY

Hi Serena, I'm happy your app went well today. Good luck for ur weigh in 2moro x

Glad your appointment went well. Put your feet up tonight! (That was said in my best 'teach' voice, so do as you are told! ;D)

Glad it all went well, enjoy your treat later xx

Glad all went well Hun so pleased for you xx

I'm actually with you on the egg thing!! They go on toast or with a fry up or with ham and chips!! Lol

Thanks Sweeties :) I have used my Evening wisely and caught up on Minimins, I *think* I've got round to everyone's diaries, apologies if I missed anyone/anything but I tried my best! I had 9pp Left so have had 2 Finger Twirl, Hazelnut Options, Roasted Chickpeas and 1 Maryland Choc Hazelnut Cookie. Mmmmmm!

I will be going to WI after the Morning School Walk tomorrow, as long as I haven't put on more than 2lbs then Im still 'at goal' and will be happy.

I have a VERY special Dinner Treat planned for tomorrow night but I'm going to be very sneaky and keep you all guessing until After WI tomorrow ;-)

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

PS-It feels good to be back! X

PPS-Was meant to have Spaghetti Hoops with my Egg n Chips but the Popsicle wanted all of them so I let her and had the Veg! X

hiya glad it went ok today. food looks good for today z

Last edited:
Really glad your app went well you deserve to hear good news!!!
Your treat sounds amazing wish I had that many pp left.
Ooooohhh a surprise meal.....ah serena dont make us wait til sunday to find out what it is.....omg are you going mad altogether and having meat??? No that cant be it......is it mac n cheese?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really glad your app went well you deserve to hear good news!!!
Your treat sounds amazing wish I had that many pp left.
Ooooohhh a surprise meal.....ah serena dont make us wait til sunday to find out what it is.....omg are you going mad altogether and having meat??? No that cant be it......is it mac n cheese?

Ciara! You're so impatient! You will find out Post-WI tomorrow ;-) I can confirm that it's definitely not meat!!! X

Let me guess- a slow cooker recipe???? Dumplings?! :p

Glad your appointment was a success. Good luck for WI tomorrow x

Glad it went well today Serena, sounds like a tasty evening!!

I'm going to guess you were at / are going to a crispy Kreme for a yummy doughnut ;)

Let me guess- a slow cooker recipe???? Dumplings?! :p

Glad your appointment was a success. Good luck for WI tomorrow x

You lot are all sooooo impatient ;-) x

how do you feel you have done ? x

Aaaammmm... Is it gonna be something sticky and sweet??? It's gonna be like a massive tasty dessert that you only paid 25p for and only costs 1pp?????? Hahahaha best of luck for WI tomorrow xx

I thinl its dumplings and a really bold dessert

how do you feel you have done ? x

I'm not too are tbh, I know I didn't walk as much this week as there were 4 Afternoon School Runs I didn't walk cos of the Weather/Circumstances :-( Plus I hope I remembered everything I shoved in my gob :-( x

Aaaammmm... Is it gonna be something sticky and sweet??? It's gonna be like a massive tasty dessert that you only paid 25p for and only costs 1pp?????? Hahahaha best of luck for WI tomorrow xx

You're so funny Jo ;-) x

I thinl its dumplings and a really bold dessert

Ciara, You need Dumplings Anonymous!!! X

Hey Serena x

So glad today went well x
And you snacks sounded yummy x

Good luck for weighin tomorrow x

Thanks Lozzie :) Fingers Crossed eh!!! X

Back