If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I think I do serena!!!!
Best of luckvon the scales today you will do fab as always xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ps is today the day we find out what your special dins is?

Morning!! Very very sleepy here!!

I think I do serena!!!!
Best of luckvon the scales today you will do fab as always xXx

Ps is today the day we find out what your special dins is?

Thanks Ciara :) I will update re Special Din Dins in the same post as WI so SHOULD be before 10am. X

Morning!! Very very sleepy here!!

Me Too :-( Didn't have a good night :-( x

Gud luck for wi hun.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Trina x

Morning gorgeous lady.. Good luck for weigh in.. Sorry you didn't get a good rest last night..
Take it easy today.. Am having another lazy day today.. Figured I may as well stay home n get well seen as i'll be paid either way :)
Feel better and give yerself time to recover.. xx

Morning gorgeous lady.. Good luck for weigh in.. Sorry you didn't get a good rest last night..
Take it easy today.. Am having another lazy day today.. Figured I may as well stay home n get well seen as i'll be paid either way :)
Feel better and give yerself time to recover.. xx

Thanks Frances, just about to update with WI Result/Treat now. Hope u feel better soon Sweetie.x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So Ive faced the Scales and miraculously after sticking to 26 Daily PP but spanking every last 49 Weekly I have lost another 1lb! OMG! More IS More!!!

This week i will try 29 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP!!! Looking forward to it already!

So my Surprise/Special Din Dins....

Has anybody heard of Goddards Pie n Mash? They are the Original Pie Makers in London?

Ive always always wanted to go but seems ages to travel, well there's a guy who's just started doing Home Delivery on a Friday Night only so I'm treating me and Poppy tonight! I'm having a Goddards Cheese n Onion Pasty with Mash and will make my own Veg and Gravy! Can't Wait! I reckon it will be about 25pp looking at similar Eat Out Options, will be worth it though!

Thank you all for your continued support and remember that anything is possible if you just believe.

Lots of Love Serena x

Fabbbbb weight loss

And even better that you got extra bonus points to spend on yummy food this week yay!!!

Well done on ur result Hun, I agree with upping ur points. You'll be able to have loads of yummy things this wk. pie sounds yummy xx

OMG well done Serena, you have done sooo well. Oh an extra 3pp a day plus 49 weeklies. I can't wait to hear your menu's for the week ahead.
Enjoy your special dinner tonight xxx

Fabbbbb weight loss

And even better that you got extra bonus points to spend on yummy food this week yay!!!

Wow. Amazing result. Good idea to up yer pp tho.xxx

Wow hun well dun.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on ur result Hun, I agree with upping ur points. You'll be able to have loads of yummy things this wk. pie sounds yummy xx

OMG well done Serena, you have done sooo well. Oh an extra 3pp a day plus 49 weeklies. I can't wait to hear your menu's for the week ahead.
Enjoy your special dinner tonight xxx

Thanks Sweeties :) I cannot wait until tonight, gonna be the best 25pp I did ever spend!!! X

how was WI dearest?? :girlpower::scale: :D xx

Lost 1lb so I'm upping to 29 Daily PP and 49 Weekly PP. More IS More! X

Thanks Sweeties :) I cannot wait until tonight, gonna be the best 25pp I did ever spend!!! X

Lost 1lb so I'm upping to 29 Daily PP and 49 Weekly PP. More IS More! X

Good idea to up the dailies hun, after all you're now a maintainer!!! Yaaaaay!!! Pie sounds nom, is it a puff pastry pie?? xx

Well done with your wi result!! So jealous of you been able to have an extra 3pp a day. Hopefully il b joining you with that soon.
Pie sounds yums. We defo need a pic of that

Good idea to up the dailies hun, after all you're now a maintainer!!! Yaaaaay!!! Pie sounds nom, is it a puff pastry pie?? xx

I actually have no idea! All I know is that it comes from Goddards and its Veggie! X

Well done with your wi result!! So jealous of you been able to have an extra 3pp a day. Hopefully il b joining you with that soon.
Pie sounds yums. We defo need a pic of that

A Pietastic Pic will be uploaded! You'll soon be in the Maintainers Club, we can enjoy our extra pp together :) x

Wow well done serena!!! thats brilliant. Enjoy your meal this eve, it sounds yummy!!!

P.s - I have a new diary, a fresh start! the link is in my signature if anyone wants to subscribe :) xxx

Hello Fellow Veggie! I'm sooooooooo looking forward to it! Will subscribe in a mo :) x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

So today's 'Doing Nothing Day' turned into anything but that!

Walked Poppy to School
Went into Town for WI (1lb Off for anyone who missed previous post so I'm gonna do 29+49 this week)
Popped to Asda for a couple of bits
Mum phoned to say she had Hospital and could I drive her, so I picked her up, took her to Hospital and back home again.
Just baked these little beauties...

image-584818538.jpg

OMG! They smell AMAZING, can't wait to sample one on the Walking Bus! Oh, they are Cheese Muffins (5pp Each) in case anyone wondered!

Just having half hour sit down before I walk to collect Poppy (and sample the Muffin!) and then looking forward to Pie n Mash tonight, it's being delivered at 6pm, can't wait!

Lots of Love Serena x

Back