If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Serena! Well done on your loss :) :)... I'm wel jel ;) ... Will you post the link to the app you use for points diary ... Taa xxx

That's my Girl! X You make a good pupil Janet! So far I've only made Chips, Roasties, Curry and Apple in there, not too adventurous! Lol! I hope that Amber gets on ok with her show, no Interval Ice Creams for you ;-) x PS-You're gonna do just fine next week! X
How did you make curry? I'm going to experiment with it I have it for two weeks, the show went really well, it showcased all the local youth talent and there will be a video uploaded to utube from Sunday, we didn't get home till 10.30 pm so gonna have me a tired girl today, we have a big build-a-thon today Amber bought herself the playmobil hotel and it arrived yesterday ( she's wanted it for ages and has been saving and selling her unwanted toys to raise the cash) so fun day ahead, already planned all my food so hopefully no slip ups x

Wouldn't it be awesome if you still lost on 6pp & had to up it by 9!!!!! That's practically a dinner!

That would be super random! I can't believe the amount of stupid diets where I miserably survived on Carrot Sticks and never lost anything, I do WW, eat normally (within reason) and am at one of my lowest weights ever! Doesn't make sense to me! X

Hey Serena! Well done on your loss :) :)... I'm wel jel ;) ... Will you post the link to the app you use for points diary ... Taa xxx

Thanks Ruby :) And Here's the Link...

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ultimate-food-value-diary/id483910781?mt=8

How did you make curry? I'm going to experiment with it I have it for two weeks, the show went really well, it showcased all the local youth talent and there will be a video uploaded to utube from Sunday, we didn't get home till 10.30 pm so gonna have me a tired girl today, we have a big build-a-thon today Amber bought herself the playmobil hotel and it arrived yesterday ( she's wanted it for ages and has been saving and selling her unwanted toys to raise the cash) so fun day ahead, already planned all my food so hopefully no slip ups x

I just chucked Veg, Curry Paste and Passata in, it came out super tasty! I'm glad that Amber's Show went well, Playmobil Hotel sounds FUN! I used to love the Playmobil when I was a kid, had tonnes of the stuff! Have fun building and hope you manage to stick to your Food Plan :) x

hi hun, was falling asleep at 8pm last night. ....I needed that sleep ! food looks yummy and that mash looks so nice! ! hope you had a good day. Try the 29pp see how that fits hun x

Morning!, that pie and mash looked amazing!!
Hope you are ok? X

That would be super random! I can't believe the amount of stupid diets where I miserably survived on Carrot Sticks and never lost anything, I do WW, eat normally (within reason) and am at one of my lowest weights ever! Doesn't make sense to me! X Thanks Ruby :) And Here's the Link... https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ultimate-food-value-diary/id483910781?mt=8 I just chucked Veg, Curry Paste and Passata in, it came out super tasty! I'm glad that Amber's Show went well, Playmobil Hotel sounds FUN! I used to love the Playmobil when I was a kid, had tonnes of the stuff! Have fun building and hope you manage to stick to your Food Plan :) x

Thanksssssss Serena! Iv downloaded it!!! Love it !!!! thanks for sharing xxx

Im gonna take a photo of tonights main course meal so that someone could help me point it for me. If thats ok? X

Yea you lose more on ww and it doesnt even feel like a diet its fantastic

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all going to make save with Jamie Squash and Spinach pasta rotolo for dinner tonight here are the nutritional information per serving Protein 19g - Carbs 61.2 - Fat 10.7 Fibre unknown Cals 430. My calculator comes out with 11pp per serving but as I don't know the Fibre will the pp be the same as I calculated? I am being extra careful this week so any help will be really appreciated. X

Hi all going to make save with Jamie Squash and Spinach pasta rotolo for dinner tonight here are the nutritional information per serving Protein 19g - Carbs 61.2 - Fat 10.7 Fibre unknown Cals 430. My calculator comes out with 11pp per serving but as I don't know the Fibre will the pp be the same as I calculated? I am being extra careful this week so any help will be really appreciated. X

The fibre would need to be over 12 for it to go up 1pp and then over 47 to go up 2pp so I'm sure 11pp is spot on but if you wanted to be extra careful you could point it at 12 hope that helps xx

They say every pp is 40 cals. So 430 cal ÷40=10.7 so its 11pp
Hope you enjoy it

They say every pp is 40 cals. So 430 cal ÷40=10.7 so its 11pp
Hope you enjoy it

It doesn't always work that way though so be careful, it's good to use if you are out and about and in a hurry but a PP is roughly 40 cals it all depends on the carbs and the fat content.

I always use that theory if i'm out and see something and don't have my app. It just gives me a guidline and then i check it when i get home. Thats what i did yesterday with my crumble

Back