If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

hi hun, was falling asleep at 8pm last night. ....I needed that sleep ! food looks yummy and that mash looks so nice! ! hope you had a good day. Try the 29pp see how that fits hun x

Fingers Crossed it works for me! So glad you got a decent sleep, you need sleep to help the body recover and heal. X

Good Morning Serena, Will you have 13pp dinners this week or use the extra 3pp on snacks? Happy Saturday x

I'm not too sure tbh Sinead?!? 13pp Dinners sounds odd after 10pp has been the 'magic number' for soooooo long! X

13pp dinners....think of the extra dumplings!!

I shall have to definitely consider some 13pp Options....! X

Mmm dumplings!!!

Sarah, You need to join Dumplings Anonymous with Ciara! X

Morning!, that pie and mash looked amazing!!
Hope you are ok? X

It WAS amazing! Will update re my day once I've replied to everyone! X

Thanksssssss Serena! Iv downloaded it!!! Love it !!!! thanks for sharing xxx

You're welcome fellow Veggie :) x

Im gonna take a photo of tonights main course meal so that someone could help me point it for me. If thats ok? X

I will help as much as I can :) Look forward to the pic of dinner (and you!) x

Yea you lose more on ww and it doesnt even feel like a diet its fantastic

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

WW for life! You see you have another member for Dumplings Anonymous ;-) x

Hi all going to make save with Jamie Squash and Spinach pasta rotolo for dinner tonight here are the nutritional information per serving Protein 19g - Carbs 61.2 - Fat 10.7 Fibre unknown Cals 430. My calculator comes out with 11pp per serving but as I don't know the Fibre will the pp be the same as I calculated? I am being extra careful this week so any help will be really appreciated. X

Hey Janet! The Calculator does indeed calculate it at 11pp so you should be safe to track as that. Just be careful of your portion size when dishing up to ensure they are all dished up equally. X

The fibre would need to be over 12 for it to go up 1pp and then over 47 to go up 2pp so I'm sure 11pp is spot on but if you wanted to be extra careful you could point it at 12 hope that helps xx

Couldn't of said it better myself! X

Thanks Nessa your a star x

Isn't this thread just like a meeting?!? X

How are you today Serena?

Will be back with an update shortly :) x

They say every pp is 40 cals. So 430 cal ÷40=10.7 so its 11pp
Hope you enjoy it

I bet it's yummy if its a Jamie O Recipe! X

It doesn't always work that way though so be careful, it's good to use if you are out and about and in a hurry but a PP is roughly 40 cals it all depends on the carbs and the fat content.

I always use that theory if i'm out and see something and don't have my app. It just gives me a guidline and then i check it when i get home. Thats what i did yesterday with my crumble

Oooh can't be winging it after two terrible weeks ;0) x

I think it's good as a rough guide but like anything it isn't set in stone, and Janet you're gonna do just fine this week! You're gonna be my Star Pupil :) x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

I'm sorry that I haven't updated but OMG what a day! I don't think taking it easy is in my genetic make up...

Got up, made Poppy her Weekend Pancakes and myself OSS Honey & Vanilla (3pp), got us both ready and then went to our Monthly Arts & Crafts Day with my Mum and Youngest Niece. We all made Halloween Themed Items, it's Packed Lunch so I made this to take...

image-3227877633.jpg

It's 48g Wholewheat Fusili (4pp), 158g Reggae Reggae Rasta Pasta Sauce (4pp) and Roasted Mushrooms/Onions/Peppers (0pp). Super filling for only 8pp!

The Session finished at 2pm so I took Poppy, Mum and Emily to my Mums and I spent a couple of hours at one of my Besties House, she's the one who requested Cheese Muffins so I 'sampled' one of those (5pp).

I then picked up Poppy and Emily, took Emily home and saw my Oldest Niece for half hour. Me and Poppy then went to Morrisons on a Reductions Hunt as we were passing anyway, not much to report but did get...

image-2693673158.jpg

£2.17 Paid for £8.84 worth of Goodies! Whoop Whoop!

Came home, Put Poppy to bed and just warmed myself up a Shepherdless Pie (6pp) which I made and froze on Wednesday...

image-1444120224.jpg

Can you believe that whole plate of food is only 6pp! I've spent more than that on a Sandwich lol!

So I've only had 22pp today...7pp to go!

I have a VERY special treat for this evening...

image-777454780.jpg

I popped into the Candy Store for Peanut Butter M&Ms but they didn't have any so I grabbed these instead, the Pack contains 43g which is 6pp but if I only have 41g it's 5pp! AMAZING!

I think that's all for now, what a day!

Lots of Love Serena x

Wow what a day!! You've done great with your food and your pasta lunch looked yum!!
Reece's is my fav!! Peanut butter cups mmmmm

Wow what a day!! You've done great with your food and your pasta lunch looked yum!!
Reece's is my fav!! Peanut butter cups mmmmm

I looked at those in the Store but annoyingly they had no NI on them! Gggrrrrr! PS-Lunch was super yummy, wouldn't normally 'spend' so much on a Jar but it was a Freebie. X

I looked at those in the Store but annoyingly they had no NI on them! Gggrrrrr! PS-Lunch was super yummy, wouldn't normally 'spend' so much on a Jar but it was a Freebie. X

If its free give it me, ought for nought give us a shout! That's why my MIL always says!!

There was no NI cause I bet they are stupidly high lol

Lunch looed gorg.
Cant believe dins was only 6pp thats brill.
Glad you had a fab day. Arts and crafts sounded like great fun.
Yay for dumplings anonymous

If its free give it me, ought for nought give us a shout! That's why my MIL always says!!

There was no NI cause I bet they are stupidly high lol

Ha ha ha! Your MIL rocks! I have to say that my Shepherdless Pie was very tasty, it appears that I can actually cook! X I just checked Hersheys.com and it appears 1 Cup-3pp, 2 Cups-6pp and 3 Cups-10pp! OMG I always used to eat 3 in about 3secs! No wonder I was so fat lol x

Lunch looed gorg.
Cant believe dins was only 6pp thats brill.
Glad you had a fab day. Arts and crafts sounded like great fun.
Yay for dumplings anonymous

6pp Din Dins does Rock! I can't believe it actually tasted nice lol x PS-I need DA too! X

What 5pp Saturday Night Heaven looks like...

image-711088868.jpg

But we must not forget these 5 Comrades who have been left behind to save a pp...

image-1991868899.jpg

God Bless Them! X

What are they?ah bless the poor 5 losers that got left behind I think I could give them a good home

Oh me me me

There yours Nessa ;-) I best not send them by Carrier Pigeon as he might scoff them lol. X

What are they?ah bless the poor 5 losers that got left behind I think I could give them a good home

You'll have to fight Nessa for them or have 2.5 each! They are the Reece's Pieces :) x

Shep pie looks so nice i cant wait for mine on monday. What a busy
Day uve had bet poppy enjoyed it. Your lunch looked gorgeous 2 i love pasta. Whats your plans for 2moz.x
Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back