If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Shep pie looks so nice i cant wait for mine on monday. What a busy
Day uve had bet poppy enjoyed it. Your lunch looked gorgeous 2 i love pasta. Whats your plans for 2moz.x
Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do you use Lamb or Beef Mince? I won tickets to go and see Philomena at the Cinema, it's a new film with Judith Dench and Steve Coogan in? I wouldn't normally go to the Cinema but Poppy is seeing her Dad and its free! I really enjoyed the Pasta, so much more filling than a Sandwich too. Poppy was out like a light tonight! X

Your day sounded great x liked the sound of the arts and crafts x

What's your shepeardless pie consist of? Looks yum x

Would u like me to post the recipe tomorrow? X

Do you use Lamb or Beef Mince? I won tickets to go and see Philomena at the Cinema, it's a new film with Judith Dench and Steve Coogan in? I wouldn't normally go to the Cinema but Poppy is seeing her Dad and its free! I really enjoyed the Pasta, so much more filling than a Sandwich too. Poppy was out like a light tonight! X Would u like me to post the recipe tomorrow? X

Yes please x the points just seem to good not to try it x

Yes please x the points just seem to good not to try it x

I will try and make sense of my mad jottings and write it up tomorrow, is that ok? Would u like the Chilli and Bolognese too? X

Id like the recipe please ;)
Sounds like u had a good day, I love a pasta salad. My fav is with green pesto, red onion and veggies mmm
Xx

I'm not a huge fan of pesto, I always find it a bit greasy if I'm honest?!? I will post all the recipes tomorrow, if I forget just give me a quick nudge ;-) x

Yeah I suppose so, I dont use alot though, that's all the olive oil isnt it xx

Yeah and the Pine Nuts as they are quite greasy. X

All this talk of Slow Cookers and look what has just popped up on the Aldi Specials for 24th October...

image-378541048.jpg

Although I quite fancy this...

image-2826592179.jpg

I won't as I probably have enough Kitchen Gadgets to never use my Oven again but I can dream ;-) x

Oooo I love gadgets and its a bargain!!! But I too, have too many appliances to justify another lol.my last purchase was a half price coffee machine mmm! Xx

I used to have a Tassimo but I sold that. I'm very tempted but I mustn't!!! X

I used to have a Tassimo but I sold that. I'm very tempted but I mustn't!!! X
I bought a Nescafé gusto thingy .. Been sat in my kitchen for months not used .. Seem fun at first don't they x

I bought a Nescafé gusto thingy .. Been sat in my kitchen for months not used .. Seem fun at first don't they x

I use mine almost every day still! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think it's ok while they are on the worktop, it's once they go away in the Cupboard that they don't get used any more!!! X

I Use beef so is that actualy cottage pie i always get mixed up. Ooh u get sum time to yourself which wil be nice. Hope u enjoy the film i havent been for ages coz my bum goes numb even b4 the film starts.x

Yes please x much appreciated x

I will do that tonight once the Popsicle is in bed. X

I Use beef so is that actualy cottage pie i always get mixed up. Ooh u get sum time to yourself which wil be nice. Hope u enjoy the film i havent been for ages coz my bum goes numb even b4 the film starts.x

I've got my Pepsi Max Cherry in my bag so I don't have to buy their overpriced drinks! And yes that's Cottage Pie, has to be Lamb for Shepherds Pie. X

No no no Serena... Minced beef is shepherds pie... :p

Ooh I hope we have soup maker this week in Aldi/Lidl (whichever it was.. I always get them confused)
I broke my blender recently so been using a hand blender to blend up my soups and its a big fat pain in the ass!!! I only allow myself buy kitchen gadgets if I know i'll use them.. N if it in the cupboard unused for too long I bring it to the charity shop.. That's my rule :)

No no no Serena... Minced beef is shepherds pie... :p Ooh I hope we have soup maker this week in Aldi/Lidl (whichever it was.. I always get them confused) I broke my blender recently so been using a hand blender to blend up my soups and its a big fat pain in the ass!!! I only allow myself buy kitchen gadgets if I know i'll use them.. N if it in the cupboard unused for too long I bring it to the charity shop.. That's my rule :)

No no no ~ Minced beef is cottage pie, shepherds pie is lamb as shepherds look after sheep :0)

Back