If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

What did you think of the Packet Bolognese? I don't think it's bad for how much it costs. I'm loving my Bargains :) x

I Realy liked it and its so easy. Il have to look out for that mince u get.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooo recipes.look good. Thankyou! Havent seen that.mince about. I usually buy.quorn (although only.had 1bag in the past 8months!) Glad u enjoyed the film too. What u planning.to.do with all.these.spare pps?! Xx

My New Veggie Diary; http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=329400 :)

I much prefer the taste of this Mince and even when it's Full Price its still cheaper than Quorn as a little goes such a long way! I have NO idea regarding the remaining 21pp! Gonna try and bump my dinner up as much as I can! X

I Realy liked it and its so easy. Il have to look out for that mince u get.x

They might do it in your Morrisons for 28p too?!? I cleared the shelf in our one lol x

What mince do you use?x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I much prefer the taste of this Mince and even when it's Full Price its still cheaper than Quorn as a little goes such a long way! I have NO idea regarding the remaining 21pp! Gonna try and bump my dinner up as much as I can! X

They might do it in your Morrisons for 28p too?!? I cleared the shelf in our one lol x

Guna have a luk for it for sure. Is poppy home now.x

Guna have a luk for it for sure. Is poppy home now.x

She's been home since I got back from Asda. She's just been playing whilst I was messing around on here. X

Aww bless her. Mine arnt back yet but when they do it wil be chaos.x

Are u enjoying the peace and quiet??? X

Loving it but startin to get abit restless now coz nobody needs me to do anything for them if that makes sense.x

Ha ha ha! You can come look after me if you want! X

Doh, is that frozen?

Nope it's a Dry Packet which you Rehydrate, a 50g Sachet makes 210g. X

Thats it with me i love looking after people i think im abit of a mother hen.x

Nope it's a Dry Packet which you Rehydrate, a 50g Sachet makes 210g. X

Hmmmm mind over matter for me....dunno if I could eat that x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

I'm sorry that I haven't updated but OMG what a day! I don't think taking it easy is in my genetic make up...

Got up, made Poppy her Weekend Pancakes and myself OSS Honey & Vanilla (3pp), got us both ready and then went to our Monthly Arts & Crafts Day with my Mum and Youngest Niece. We all made Halloween Themed Items, it's Packed Lunch so I made this to take...

View attachment 110829

It's 48g Wholewheat Fusili (4pp), 158g Reggae Reggae Rasta Pasta Sauce (4pp) and Roasted Mushrooms/Onions/Peppers (0pp). Super filling for only 8pp!

The Session finished at 2pm so I took Poppy, Mum and Emily to my Mums and I spent a couple of hours at one of my Besties House, she's the one who requested Cheese Muffins so I 'sampled' one of those (5pp).

I then picked up Poppy and Emily, took Emily home and saw my Oldest Niece for half hour. Me and Poppy then went to Morrisons on a Reductions Hunt as we were passing anyway, not much to report but did get...

View attachment 110830

£2.17 Paid for £8.84 worth of Goodies! Whoop Whoop!

Came home, Put Poppy to bed and just warmed myself up a Shepherdless Pie (6pp) which I made and froze on Wednesday...

View attachment 110831

Can you believe that whole plate of food is only 6pp! I've spent more than that on a Sandwich lol!

So I've only had 22pp today...7pp to go!

I have a VERY special treat for this evening...

View attachment 110832

I popped into the Candy Store for Peanut Butter M&Ms but they didn't have any so I grabbed these instead, the Pack contains 43g which is 6pp but if I only have 41g it's 5pp! AMAZING!

I think that's all for now, what a day!

Lots of Love Serena x

Where is the regge reggae from?

Trina there's plenty needs doing here if ya fancy a trip to Dublin :)

Haha id love 1 hun. I just like to fuss round people and to do stuf. my sons ten and i still make him a drink of pop and stuf even tho he cud do it himself. I just need to feel useful and im very handy with the duster and hoover.x

Thats it with me i love looking after people i think im abit of a mother hen.x

Awwww I can send Poppy to you any time you want ;-) x

Looks so yummy!

What does?!? X

Hmmmm mind over matter for me....dunno if I could eat that x

It's Yummy! Honestly! X

What's on the menu today Sarah? Xxx

Don't you mean Serena ;-) x

Where is the regge reggae from?

Morrisons, I had a £1 Off Voucher and it was on Promo for £1 so it was effectively free! X

Trina there's plenty needs doing here if ya fancy a trip to Dublin :)

Oi! Frances! Stop stealing my help ;-) x

Haha id love 1 hun. I just like to fuss round people and to do stuf. my sons ten and i still make him a drink of pop and stuf even tho he cud do it himself. I just need to feel useful and im very handy with the duster and hoover.x

Hoover? Duster? What's those! X

Back