If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Here is tonight's 14pp Dinner...

image-3828005523.jpg

3 Quorn Sausages (5pp) which I marinaded in 17g of Nando's Marinade (0pp), OMG they tasted AMAZING! 87g of Giant Yorkie (5pp)! 150g Cheesy Mash (3pp)! 5 Types Reduction Veg (0pp), was meant to be 6 but the Spring Greens were DISGUSTING so those will be returned to the Store! 192ml of Bisto Veggie Gravy (1pp)!

Meaning I still have 7pp to use tonight....Yey!

Lots of Love Serena x

That looks delish x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Imjot eating anything but I like the look of that x

Gota love a giant yorkshire. What do u mean they wil be returned? Coz u didnt like them or there was something wrong with them.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like you've had a very productive day. Glad you liked the film must download it. I love true stories.
Well done on the reductions your a reduction queen.
Dins looks amazing. What are you going to do with the remaining 7pp? Something yums I hope

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Imjot eating anything but I like the look of that x

It tasted good! The marinade made all the difference to the normally bland sausages! X

Gota love a giant yorkshire. What do u mean they wil be returned? Coz u didnt like them or there was something wrong with them.x

They were of a Poor Quality, I always return Items, they will give me my 38p back plus a £2 Gift Card meaning today's Reducitons Haul will have only cost £2.88! Result! X

Sounds like you've had a very productive day. Glad you liked the film must download it. I love true stories.
Well done on the reductions your a reduction queen.
Dins looks amazing. What are you going to do with the remaining 7pp? Something yums I hope

The Film was Fab, you will really enjoy it, Judi Dench and Steve Coogan both played their parts remarkably well. See my previous post re reductions ;-) Tonight I will be indulging in a Crunchie (5pp) Options Mint (1pp) and Meringue Nest (1pp). X

Haha thats so funnxm. maybe i should start doing that.x

Haha thats so funnxm. maybe i should start doing that.x

As long as you give a reason which they can give to the supplier they have to accept it back and refund x

So u cant just say u dont like it then.x

I guess you could try lol! X

Sounds like a brill way to use your last 7pp I like your thinking

Might give it a go. Whats your treat 2nite.x

U weren't reading my Diary properly ;-) Tut Tut Trina! X

Sounds like a brill way to use your last 7pp I like your thinking

Just tucking in now :) Can't believe the lack of Weekly Usage, More isn't More at the moment! X

Crunchie,options and nest.x:p

You saw it! Life is good on WW! In a funny sort of way I don't think I ate as much before I did WW,its just I obviously made bad choices! X

You saw it! Life is good on WW! In a funny sort of way I don't think I ate as much before I did WW,its just I obviously made bad choices! X

I did but forgot so went back haha. Yeh i must admit that i didnt eat this much b4 ww. It realy is amazin when u stop and think what u can actualy have for your points.x

All your meals look so yummy! You'll have to come and cook for me!

How about I make you a batch of 'Ready Meals' and Courier them up? It would be like Diet Chef without the annoying Commercials! Wait a Minute....maybe there's a Business Venture ;-) Rain Man Ready Meals, Delivered to your Door! X

Back