If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I did but forgot so went back haha. Yeh i must admit that i didnt eat this much b4 ww. It realy is amazin when u stop and think what u can actualy have for your points.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know! Look at that Shepherdless Pie & Veg for 6pp, that's the same as a Kit Kat Chunky! X

I know! Look at that Shepherdless Pie & Veg for 6pp, that's the same as a Kit Kat Chunky! X

Soup and cracker breads for the same as a crunchie. I could have half a giant yorkshire 1 sausage,veg and gravy for 6 points it crazy.x

Frozen ground?do tell???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was me that said about the film its really good. True story about a serial killer in the usa

No I kno u watched it Sinead but someone else ( Everton) had said today she loved a good true story movie.
Defo watch it. It's about a serial killer. Great story. I didn't even know it was a true story til the end....

Soup and cracker breads for the same as a crunchie. I could have half a giant yorkshire 1 sausage,veg and gravy for 6 points it crazy.x

It gets you thinking doesn't it! I definitely don't like to 'waste' my pp now! X

Dinner looks delish.. Yum yum...

I had COTTAGE pie, roasters, spinach and mixed veg... am stuffed beyond belief!!

Can't remember who said but if you like true stories you have GOT to download Frozen Ground...

It was super yummy :) Your Din Dins sound good too! X

QUOTE="the_last_time;6798469"]14pp dinner, you're really pushing the boat out, looked lush too! Enjoy your crunchie :)[/QUOTE]

14pp was an Epic Dinner! I did manage to shovel the Crunchie in tho ;-) x

Yeah Serena you could totally do that! Start your own food business!

Rain Man Ready Meals! That really would be awesome! X

Frozen ground?do tell???

It was me that said about the film its really good. True story about a serial killer in the usa

No I kno u watched it Sinead but someone else ( Everton) had said today she loved a good true story movie.
Defo watch it. It's about a serial killer. Great story. I didn't even know it was a true story til the end....

Philomena is definitely worth seeing. X

Hope you have a great day today Hun. Hope your weather is better than it is down here in cornwall today, it's awful!! Xx

Thanks for that frances il keep an eye out for that xXx

Hey x
Just caught up on yesterday's posts x thanks for the menus, I'll be trying them for sure x

Maybe a silly question but what do you mean re-hydrate? And also is the mince on the shelf? Fridge? Freezer?

Sounds like you has a lovely day yesterday x

Your business venture sounds great, I'd defo buy from you x

Hope you have a great day today Hun. Hope your weather is better than it is down here in cornwall today, it's awful!! Xx

It's awful here too :-( Sky is so grey and miserable :-( x

Hey x
Just caught up on yesterday's posts x thanks for the menus, I'll be trying them for sure x

Maybe a silly question but what do you mean re-hydrate? And also is the mince on the shelf? Fridge? Freezer?

Sounds like you has a lovely day yesterday x

Your business venture sounds great, I'd defo buy from you x

It's a Dry Mix found with the other Veggie Dry Packets, rehydrate just means add water :) It all plumps up and quadruples in size :) Id love to have my own Ready Meal Business, that would be awesome! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Manic Monday is here and I feel Sick :-( Got really bad Nausea :-( Have had my Banana and OSS Honey & Almond to try and settle it down.

Just off to bake Gruffalo Cupcakes :) as its the last Story Sacks Sessions today :-( Can't believe it's at an end already! X

Will be back later.

Lots of Love Serena x

Hi here to subscribe :) need all the help I can get! Have just started a diary to any advice and tips would be much appreciated :))

42lbs to goal :-((((

Hi here to subscribe :) need all the help I can get! Have just started a diary to any advice and tips would be much appreciated :))

Welcome to the Mad House! Have Subscribed to your Diary :) x

Welcome to the Mad House! Have Subscribed to your Diary :) x

Cool thankyou! Looked at your profile and we kinda in the same shoes! Not weight wise unfortunately lol! I'm 23 with a 2 and half year old and stay at home mummy (do help husband with paperwork)
How do u cope when ur at home a lot? I struggle because I always want to reach for food?

Manic Monday is here and I feel Sick :-( Got really bad Nausea :-( Have had my Banana and OSS Honey & Almond to try and settle it down.

Just off to bake Gruffalo Cupcakes :) as its the last Story Sacks Sessions today :-( Can't believe it's at an end already! X

Will be back later.

Lots of Love Serena x

Hope u feel beter hun. Have fun at story jacks.x

Cool thankyou! Looked at your profile and we kinda in the same shoes! Not weight wise unfortunately lol! I'm 23 with a 2 and half year old and stay at home mummy (do help husband with paperwork)
How do u cope when ur at home a lot? I struggle because I always want to reach for food?

I think the key is I'm not at home a lot lol, I think most people on here would agree with that??? I have my Special 6pp Treat every evening (5pp Full Size Choc and a 1pp Options) and I look forward to that every day :) Other than that its 3 Meals a Day maybe with an odd Homemade Muffin thrown in! X

Hope u feel beter hun. Have fun at story jacks.x

Thanks Trina :) Feeling bit better now I'm busy baking!!! X

Will be back later.

Lots of Love Serena x

Hope you feel better soon hun and have fun at story sacks xx

Back