If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Thanks Wendy :) x I reckon Poppy is better at drawing than me and she's only 5! X Randomly it doesn't bother me?!? But then I can't be trusted with a Jar of Peanut Butter or a Box of Cereal,what's that all about! X

I love peanuts but don't like peanut butter, my oh loves it. Now give me a jar of Nutella n I could demolish the lot. Xx

I love peanuts but don't like peanut butter, my oh loves it. Now give me a jar of Nutella n I could demolish the lot. Xx

I'm not too keen on Nutella which is odd as I love Nut Chocolate! X

I'm not too keen on Nutella which is odd as I love Nut Chocolate! X

I love it on toast with sliced banana. They should sell individual packets then I wouldn't get carried away xx

They do actually sell them on amazon but quote expensive. 10 sachets for 3.25 xx

Oh my god they look amazing
I could eat Nutella outa the jar with a spoon lol and dont get me started on the pb

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love it on toast with sliced banana. They should sell individual packets then I wouldn't get carried away xx
I don't like Nutella at all.. but it on toast with a banana sounds fabilicious

I WILL try by the weekend... And report back :)

It won't disappoint :). I've just bought some individual ones off eBay, 10 sachets for 2.75. Quite pricey but it will stop me munching on the whole jar xx

It won't disappoint :). I've just bought some individual ones off eBay, 10 sachets for 2.75. Quite pricey but it will stop me munching on the whole jar xx
I have a jar in the press unopened since pancake tuesday (will check the date before I use it.. lol) so I clearly won't have that problem.. Unless this sandwich becomes a new addiction... Then I will send you my WW bill!! lol

I have a jar in the press unopened since pancake tuesday (will check the date before I use it.. lol) so I clearly won't have that problem.. Unless this sandwich becomes a new addiction... Then I will send you my WW bill!! lol

Lol hopefully u won't get too addicted then ;-) x

mmmmmm them cakes looks devine x

Here to subscribe, can't believe I haven't before now :eek:

Sounds like you are enjoying the higher pointed evening meals :) Making very good use of those extra points with last night's dinner.

The gruffalo cakes do look very fun. Hope they are appreciated.

I can see the cakes!!! They look sooooo good!!! Well done you xx

Those cupcakes would go down far too easily with a cuppa ;-) mmmmmmmmmm xx

My New Veggie Diary; http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=329400 :)

They do indeed ;-) x

mmmmmm them cakes looks devine x

Tasted so good! X

Here to subscribe, can't believe I haven't before now :eek:

OMG Jane! You've been missing out on the 'Youth Club' of Minimins! Welcome :) x

Sounds like you are enjoying the higher pointed evening meals :) Making very good use of those extra points with last night's dinner.

The gruffalo cakes do look very fun. Hope they are appreciated.

They definitely were! Think there are only 9 left now! Higher PP Meals rock, will definitely buy the Giant Yorkie again! X

I can see the cakes!!! They look sooooo good!!! Well done you xx

You're no longer cake deprived ;-) Yey! And Thanks :) x

Serenaaaa just checking u have seen this thread in the link below??
http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=329545

:D

You Guys are very Naughty ;-) x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

OMG Minimins has been busy tonight! Just updating now!

Wow! Manic Monday! It certainly lived up to its name...

Walked Poppy to School
Ate OSS Honey & Almond (3pp)
Made, Baked, Iced, Decorated, Boxed 24 Gruffalo Cupcakes, mmmmmmmm!
Made myself this random Lunch of 303g Raw/143g Cooked Actifry Chips (6pp) & Fried Spiced Courgette (0pp), it tasted nicer than it looks, honestly...
image-2090929942.jpg
Went to last Story Sacks Session :-(
Sampled Gruffalo Cupcake (5pp) OMG so yummy! I did myself proud!
Came Home with Poppy, did Story Book, cooked her Din Dins, got her ready for Rainbows
Went to Rainbows with Poppy, I was helping tonight (Just in case Monday wasn't busy enough!)
Popped into Asda to return yucky Spring Greens, got my 38p Refunded and my £2 Gift Card!
Came Home, Put Poppy to bed, made my Din Dins (8pp), it's exactly the same as Saturdays Lunch...
image-3829196087.jpg
Looking forward to Mint Options (1pp), Meringue Nest (1pp) and 2 Finger Twirl (5pp) once I've washed up!

Alas another day where I only used 29pp :-( 45 Weeklies to go :-( Even if I had still been on 26 Daily PP I would only have used 16pp so far this week, rather pathetic isn't it :-(

And Finally, thank you to each and everyone of you who posted on the Serena Thread, you won't be getting rid of me if you keep being so nice ;-)

Lots of Love Serena x

PS-I passed 15000 Posts tonight! Whoop Whoop! X

Awesome new thread - you are very much appreciated Serena, full of ww wisdom, I enjoy catching up with this thread - only 3 & a bit pages so far today, slacking!!

Those gruffalo cakes look awesome. I'm not a bad baker, but bad finisher! I've never quite got to grips with the piping bag or pallet knife. Rustic I call it!! Hope you enjoyed it at story sacks, shame it's the last one. Will they run another one or will Poppy be too old/advanced by then?

Back