If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Just found my calculator out n it's 4pp xx

Not sure if the 400g size of slices are the same as the 800g slices but they are only 4pp for 2 slices just in case the slices are a bit smaller as sometimes happens in 400g size of loaf :0)

Yeh they are quite a bit smaller. Work out at 4pp anyway so that's ok xx

Are they just as tasty as normal size?
I know it's only a pp different to the small to normal but that could be spent else where x

Are they just as tasty as normal size? I know it's only a pp different to the small to normal but that could be spent else where x

Yeh I think it Taste the same, just smaller bread x

I dunno about the 50/50 but I know slimsters are 2pp per slice so id say they are in and around the same

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd go with the 800g loaf then for the same 4pp for bigger bread for the same points ( I very just checked the packaging to make sure it is 4pp for 50/50 medium sliced)

I think the 800g is 5pp for two slices x

I'd go with the 800g loaf then for the same 4pp for bigger bread for the same points ( I very just checked the packaging to make sure it is 4pp for 50/50 medium sliced)

Also just typed it into weight watchers app n says 2 is 5pp xx

400g is definitely 2 for 4pp and 800g is definitely 2 for 5pp! That's the bread which the Popsicle has so I definitely know that one! X PS-I only buy it when it's reduced, costs too much otherwise, picked up an 800g Loaf for 10p today! Result lol! X

Serena your cakes look gorgeous! I got into make cupcakes and muffins a while back and was practicing my piping too, but then I started to binge on the cakes and decided to stop making them :(

It's a shame really. Maybe in the future I'll just make a few cakes rather than a massive batch.

I've had 2 of the 24, one yesterday, one today, they really don't appeal to me to binge on, I have no idea why?!? I think my head is messed up lol x

? Weird I used the purple calculator and the NI on the packet and it came out as 4pp I wonder if the app means the thick slices? See it's so complicated no wonder I get it soo wrong arrrrgh!!! X

No it's the medium slices. The 800g slices are about 200 cals for 2 so even going on the 40 cal per point rule would b 5pp xx

? Weird I used the purple calculator and the NI on the packet and it came out as 4pp I wonder if the app means the thick slices? See it's so complicated no wonder I get it soo wrong arrrrgh!!! X

Sarah had problems with her Purple Calculator the other day, it gave her an inaccurate reading on Melba Toast AND Stuffing. X

Furious I was!!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Furious I was!!

I can confirm that she was furious! Luckily I dropped my Calculator in a Bowl of Soapy Water so ill never know what it says! X

I will find out when Im vack tho x

maybe I should drop mine it might work better;0)

Ha ha ha! Me and WW Electronics, first the Calculator went into the Bowl, then I lost my Pedometer! Gggrrrrrrrrr! X

Back