If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

R u on a chocolate high.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still got the Buttons to eat :) X

Just caught up on your diary :)

I wonder what will happen for you at WI this week as you've not had all your points? It sounds like a struggle for you to eat 29+49!

Like you've I got a blockage and my tummy constantly hurts. I feel awful with it. I hope both of us have a good clear out tomorrow!

Ahhh I feel your pain .. IBS is a killer :( I sometimes take dulcolax and that worked a treat .. Although you need to make sure your next to a toilet as it comes out fast (tmi lol) ... LOVE the mozzarella burgers! One of my fave esp on a bun ;) xxx

Just caught up on your diary :)

I wonder what will happen for you at WI this week as you've not had all your points? It sounds like a struggle for you to eat 29+49!

Like you've I got a blockage and my tummy constantly hurts. I feel awful with it. I hope both of us have a good clear out tomorrow!

I'm keeping everything crossed, Day 6 for me tomorrow! Randomly I reckon I might get a gain on Friday as I'm normally better when I eat more, who knows! X 29+49 is horrendous! I just keep thinking if I was doing 26 this week I will have used 25 Weeklies by WI and that's ok, it's only cos Ive tried (and failed) 29 that I've only used 4 Weeklies! X
Ahhh I feel your pain .. IBS is a killer :( I sometimes take dulcolax and that worked a treat .. Although you need to make sure your next to a toilet as it comes out fast (tmi lol) ... LOVE the mozzarella burgers! One of my fave esp on a bun ;) xxx

You'll have to keep an eye out for the 50p Ones in Asda ;-) x

Forgot to mention in my earlier post, I found a lovely Flapjack Cookie Recipe for me and the Popsicle to make in Half Term, jiggled the recipe around and they work out at 3pp Each. As much as I enjoy making Cupcakes/Muffins I thought it would be nice to make Cookies as a change. X

Forgot to mention in my earlier post, I found a lovely Flapjack Cookie Recipe for me and the Popsicle to make in Half Term, jiggled the recipe around and they work out at 3pp Each. As much as I enjoy making Cupcakes/Muffins I thought it would be nice to make Cookies as a change. X

Ooh now they do sound yummy.x

Ooh now they do sound yummy.x

I'm looking forward to giving them a whirl :) Poppy will eat them even if I don't ! X

they sound fab love finding exciting new things xx

they sound fab love finding exciting new things xx

Will be exciting to try something different as lots of variety to try if the basics work.x

Hey Serena x

Sorry to hear about your discomfort x
I suffered with the similar thing for years x only corrected when I fell pregnant x

Have you ever had movical? The doctor needs to prescribe it but it's amazing x it's a powder you mix with water x and instead of being a laxative and getting belly Ache and diareoa it directs more fluid to the bowels x

Hey Serena x

Sorry to hear about your discomfort x
I suffered with the similar thing for years x only corrected when I fell pregnant x

Have you ever had movical? The doctor needs to prescribe it but it's amazing x it's a powder you mix with water x and instead of being a laxative and getting belly Ache and diareoa it directs more fluid to the bowels x

Ive not had Movicil but Ive had Regucol which is very similar, as Regucol didn't work the Dr won't prescribe Movicoo. Today is now Day 6 and still nothing :-( x

Hope u have a lovely day out xx

Back