If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Have a fab day I hope things start moving for u.

Have a lovely day, what's Poppy got for her lunch and what you gonna have? xx

Poppy has Dairylea Dunker, Cheestring, Side Salad, Fruit, Cheese Puffs, Gruffalo Cupcake and a Treat Size Dairy Milk :-( I'm planning on having a Subway £3 Lunch x

Have fun bowling! I hope the suppositories work, I tried the dulcolax one that was in a little squirty tube and worked well. I might have to pick one up for myself!

Poppy has Dairylea Dunker, Cheestring, Side Salad, Fruit, Cheese Puffs, Gruffalo Cupcake and a Treat Size Dairy Milk :-( I'm planning on having a Subway £3 Lunch x

No fear of her getting hungry... Will she be allowed eat her lunch while you're eating in Subway? Some places are funny like that xx

No fear of her getting hungry... Will she be allowed eat her lunch while you're eating in Subway? Some places are funny like that xx

And she already had Cereal, Cereal Bar and Banana!!! She ate hers no problems, I spent 5pp on this...

image-2033355447.jpg

Zero PP Salad, Grated Cheese (2pp), Honey Mustard Sauce (1pp), Black Olives (1pp) and Sweetcorn (1pp).

Yummy Yummy!

oh lovely! hope yous are having a nice day out :) cx

Back Home now :) Gonna do a proper update in a minute. X

Yummy lunch!

Really filled me up :) x

Honey mustard and olives??? I think olives make me gag... Pretty sure I'm not a fan ha xx

I loveeeee Black Olives, not bothered by the Green Ones. I alternate between Honey Mustard, Sweet Onion or BBQ as those are all 1pp per Serving. X

That is just not fair x
What about a suppository? There amazing work majorly quick x

Just gonna update Lozzie :) x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

So we are home...had a really fantastic day with the Popsicle :)

Didn't have time for my OSS so I grabbed a Rice Krispies Bar (2pp) and Rich Tea (1pp) instead.

Walked to the Station, did our two Games of Bowling which was super fun, here is Poppy ready to Bowl...

image-4034252390.jpg

She LOVED it and wants to go back tomorrow!

We then had Lunch, I had my previously mentioned Subway Salad (5pp), Poppy had her Packed Lunch.

We then mooched round the Shops, popped into TK Maxx to see if they had any Super Dry X-Small,it was my lucky day, they had one T-Shirt left, reduced from £24.99 to £7 so I couldn't resist buying! Here I am modelling it for all you (with my new Skinny Jeans!)....

image-1425319530.jpg

I'm really really pleased with both items :)

I popped into Boots to ask about my Blockage and they wouldn't sell me anything cos of my Medical History, I'm gonna take an Aloe Vera Gel tonight and hope for the best in the morning! Fingers Crossed it'll work as I've not had to take one in a while.

Train Back and then walked Home, lots of Exercise and Fresh Air today!

Lots of Love Serena x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

So we are home...had a really fantastic day with the Popsicle :)

Didn't have time for my OSS so I grabbed a Rice Krispies Bar (2pp) and Rich Tea (1pp) instead.

Walked to the Station, did our two Games of Bowling which was super fun, here is Poppy ready to Bowl...

View attachment 111312

She LOVED it and wants to go back tomorrow!

We then had Lunch, I had my previously mentioned Subway Salad (5pp), Poppy had her Packed Lunch.

We then mooched round the Shops, popped into TK Maxx to see if they had any Super Dry X-Small,it was my lucky day, they had one T-Shirt left, reduced from £24.99 to £7 so I couldn't resist buying! Here I am modelling it for all you (with my new Skinny Jeans!)....

View attachment 111313

I'm really really pleased with both items :)

I popped into Boots to ask about my Blockage and they wouldn't sell me anything cos of my Medical History, I'm gonna take an Aloe Vera Gel tonight and hope for the best in the morning! Fingers Crossed it'll work as I've not had to take one in a while.

Train Back and then walked Home, lots of Exercise and Fresh Air today!

Lots of Love Serena x

Wow hun u luck so trim i love the tshirt wot a bargin. Glad u both had a brill day i love bowling just not the shoes haha. Lunch looks yummy but yak olives. Whats for tea anything yummy.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you both had a fab day x
And your lunch looked amazing x loves a sub salad x
Your looking very slim you must be So proud of yourself x

Shame about the problem x and Shame you could have the suppositories x they work with out effecting your stomach x

Wow hun u luck so trim i love the tshirt wot a bargin. Glad u both had a brill day i love bowling just not the shoes haha. Lunch looks yummy but yak olives. Whats for tea anything yummy.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

We didn't have to wear the Shoes today as we both had Pumps on. I'm hoping ill be trimmer once the Blockage clears ;-) Tea is going to Macaroni Cheese and Veg, using that Phili Sauce tho! Fingers crossed it'll taste ok lol x

Glad you both had a fab day x
And your lunch looked amazing x loves a sub salad x
Your looking very slim you must be So proud of yourself x

Shame about the problem x and Shame you could have the suppositories x they work with out effecting your stomach x

Thanks Lozzie :) Not sure if the Top, Bowling or Salad was the Highlight ;-) I still don't see what everyone else sees, just need my head to catch up with my body lol x

Back