If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

aw you look so lovely in your fancy super dry! and a bargain super dry too! poppy looks too cute all set to beat your bum ha cx

oooo looks fab. you look so skinny lol x

I had the garlic 1 and it was very strong. I Bet it tastes yum tho.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

aw you look so lovely in your fancy super dry! and a bargain super dry too! poppy looks too cute all set to beat your bum ha cx

She was really good, I had to up my game to win ;-) x

oooo looks fab. you look so skinny lol x

I need my Head to think I'm skinny! X

I had the garlic 1 and it was very strong. I Bet it tastes yum tho.x

I've made it with the Mushroom one, licked the spoon and I'm not too keen, think I will prefer the Garlic one. X

She was really good, I had to up my game to win ;-) x

I need my Head to think I'm skinny! X

I've made it with the Mushroom one, licked the spoon and I'm not too keen, think I will prefer the Garlic one. X

It mite taste better when its all made hun. U just nd to look at that pic of u at your heaviest to c how far u have cum.x

It mite taste better when its all made hun. U just nd to look at that pic of u at your heaviest to c how far u have cum.x

I guess so, but can't see much difference between 9 5 me and 7 9 me :-( It's just going into the Oven now so fingers crossed! X

I guess so, but can't see much difference between 9 5 me and 7 9 me :-( It's just going into the Oven now so fingers crossed! X

Wel even if u cant c it u must b able to tell with the smaller clothes u wear.x

Wel even if u cant c it u must b able to tell with the smaller clothes u wear.x

I guess so, just my brain gets confused lol x

Haha sounds like me. Wel take it from me that u look stunning.x

Trina! You'll make me blush! I've decided I'm writing this week off as a 29 week. X

Trina! You'll make me blush! I've decided I'm writing this week off as a 29 week. X

Well just start with a new plan 2moz. Havent u struggled with the extra points i thort u would have loved them. Just goes to show how much we get used to eating and when faced with more it just wont happen.x

Sounds like u had a fun day out, I like bowling! I get right competitive tho haha. U look a skinny Minnie in ur outfit, great bargain xx

Sounds like you've had a great day :) I must go to TK Maxx more often!

Shame about not being able to have any suppositories due to your medical history. Hopefully your blockage clears soon!

Well just start with a new plan 2moz. Havent u struggled with the extra points i thort u would have loved them. Just goes to show how much we get used to eating and when faced with more it just wont happen.x

I'm can either count this as a 26pp Week where Ive used 25 Weeklies OR a 29pp Week where Ive used 4 Weeklies lol.x

I've found I've made good choices this week and my Reductions Veg has kept me filled up nicely.x

Sounds like u had a fun day out, I like bowling! I get right competitive tho haha. U look a skinny Minnie in ur outfit, great bargain xx

Poppy always asks to go bowling but normally costs far too much, I was happy to pay £4 for 2 Games! And Thanks :) I need more Superdry now!!! X

Sounds like you've had a great day :) I must go to TK Maxx more often!

Shame about not being able to have any suppositories due to your medical history. Hopefully your blockage clears soon!

It's like a race to clear ;-) TK Maxx annoys me but I can spot Superdry and Joseph Joseph from a mile off so I'm never in there very long! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Tonight's 10pp Dinner...

image-3976600623.jpg

Macaroni Cheese made using 67g Macaroni (6pp) and 115g Mushroom Phili Stir In (4pp). Served with 6 Types of 0pp Veg :)

Meaning Ive only used 18pp today so can have 11pp of Treats tonight.

Lots of Love Serena x

11pp on treats! Yummy! What u thinking of having? Xx

11pp on treats! Yummy! What u thinking of having? Xx

I have NO idea! At the moment I'm still stuffed from dinner so ill probably have a Bowl of Cereal or Jammy Toast to use up quite a few and then my Options and a Treat Size Bar. Need to use them! X

I have NO idea! At the moment I'm still stuffed from dinner so ill probably have a Bowl of Cereal or Jammy Toast to use up quite a few and then my Options and a Treat Size Bar. Need to use them! X

oooohhh jammy toast?? what kinda jam and what kinda toast?!?! :p xx

oooohhh jammy toast?? what kinda jam and what kinda toast?!?! :p xx

Ha ha ha! Poppy's 5050 Bread and Strawberry Jam. Ill probably go with Poppys Coco Pops instead.x

Back