If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Yaayyyyy !! Well done! I bet ud have lost If u went loo tho ;) x

Well done on the maintain Hun! :) what's the plan for the wk ahead? Xx

Congrats on the maintenance! But might have been a loss had you cleared the blockage completely! Keep it up for next week :)

Yey well done Serena x

Well dun hun thats brill.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats on maintaining xx

Well done hun xx

Yay well done on maintaining :)

Well done Serena x

Thanks Sweeties :) Been out with Poppy for a few hours. Was going to have Nando's but decided to come home and have Dominos instead. It normally clears me out and I think I need that at the moment!!! X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

So today has been a good day in Serena Land!

WI this morning and I maintained, whoop whoop! Although I guess everyone's right, if I had of cleared my 8 Day Blockage, I might of lost, guess ill never know!

I then popped out with the Popsicle, we did a few Charity Shops, it has to be said that Size 6s are pretty limited but I found one Next Top, £2.25! Bargain!

We were going to have Nandos but my Tummy is feeling quite uncomfortable so decided to have Dominos at home instead...

Small Veggie Supreme Pizza (25pp)

image-4214869040.jpg

6 Jalapeño Doughballs (6pp)

image-1588339588.jpg

Unfortunately 2 Slices of Pizza grew legs and walked so I 'saved' 8pp, it cost me 17pp for 4 Slices and 6pp for Doughballs, Total Spend 23pp :)

Fingers crossed Dominos works its magic and clears me out! Lol

Lots of Love Serena x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

So today has been a good day in Serena Land!

WI this morning and I maintained, whoop whoop! Although I guess everyone's right, if I had of cleared my 8 Day Blockage, I might of lost, guess ill never know!

I then popped out with the Popsicle, we did a few Charity Shops, it has to be said that Size 6s are pretty limited but I found one Next Top, £2.25! Bargain!

We were going to have Nandos but my Tummy is feeling quite uncomfortable so decided to have Dominos at home instead...

Small Veggie Supreme Pizza (25pp)

View attachment 111410

6 Jalapeño Doughballs (6pp)

View attachment 111411

Unfortunately 2 Slices of Pizza grew legs and walked so I 'saved' 8pp, it cost me 17pp for 4 Slices and 6pp for Doughballs, Total Spend 23pp :)

Fingers crossed Dominos works its magic and clears me out! Lol

Lots of Love Serena x

Mmm pizza. Erm where is the pic of the top? Sounds another gud day hun and a nice end with the dominos. Fingers crossed it works.x

Mmm pizza. Erm where is the pic of the top? Sounds another gud day hun and a nice end with the dominos. Fingers crossed it works.x

Sorry was rushing to get Poppy in the bath so not had chance to model it for you ;-)

image-886519643.jpg

Not bad for £2.25 eh!!! X

Cooked please x

130g is 6pp so that would be about right for 125g. X

Well done Serena! You look fantastic :)
And jealous of the domino's :p
I'm going to update my diary in a min...

Thanks Kelsey! One Doughball left! X

Ooh i love it hun what a bargin. Im jelous of all your new clothes.x

I'm determined to find all my Size 6 Clothes as Reduced Price, just not much choice out there, New or Vintage cos it's not a common size in Brands. X

Back