If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Pizza n dough balls look lush!! I love domino's pizza's. Have u tried their cookies? They are gorgeous xx

Congrats on maintaining Hun. :D. Xx

Hey sweetie. Im just not sure i can catch up on 32pages since last week! Crazy! :)
But well done on maintaining this week though i see a blockage may be the help for some of it. :) What's your plan for week ahead?
Your dominos looked gorgeous. Yum. :) x

Pizza n dough balls look lush!! I love domino's pizza's. Have u tried their cookies? They are gorgeous xx

Mmm. Pizza! Their choc brownies are good.

Dominos was yummy! Never tried their Sweet Stuff, the Savoury always fills me up too much! X

Congrats on maintaining Hun. :D. Xx

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Mmmmmmmmm food in general... xx

Lol Jo! X

Your a star x
I didn't know how to work it out xx
MY actifry chips were lovely x

You're Welcome Lozzie, LOVE my Actifry! X

Hey sweetie. Im just not sure i can catch up on 32pages since last week! Crazy! :)
But well done on maintaining this week though i see a blockage may be the help for some of it. :) What's your plan for week ahead?
Your dominos looked gorgeous. Yum. :) x

Hey Brona :) You're Back with the Cool Kids now ;-) I haven't really got a Plan for this week, just go with the flow I guess?!? X

How are you after the dominos? I remember you got sick last time. Hope you're okay

Awwww you're so lovely Sarah, I will explaining just a second ;-) x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So after 9 Days, more cups of Green Tea than I can remember, 2 Aloe Vera Gels, it was 4 Slices of Dominos and 6 Doughballs which clears the Blockage this morning!

Poo-Gate is OVER!

Although (TMI Warning!) I think everyone was right, if I had of 'cleared' yesterday, I don't think I would of got a STS so I think I need to step my game up this week!

Thanks for everyone's support, never have me (And my Bowels!) felt so loved!

Lots of Love Serena x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So after 9 Days, more cups of Green Tea than I can remember, 2 Aloe Vera Gels, it was 4 Slices of Dominos and 6 Doughballs which clears the Blockage this morning!

Poo-Gate is OVER!

Although (TMI Warning!) I think everyone was right, if I had of 'cleared' yesterday, I don't think I would of got a STS so I think I need to step my game up this week!

Thanks for everyone's support, never have me (And my Bowels!) felt so loved!

Lots of Love Serena x

Wel at least u no dominos does the trick. Maybe its the jelapenos that do it!! Maybe u shud buy rvm and have a couple every day. Whats your plan for today.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wel at least u no dominos does the trick. Maybe its the jelapenos that do it!! Maybe u shud buy rvm and have a couple every day. Whats your plan for today.x

I have them every day but they don't do anything! It must be combination I think! No plans yet, might see my Parents but at the moment I'm looking at a pile of ironing rather than actually doing it! X

I have them every day but they don't do anything! It must be combination I think! No plans yet, might see my Parents but at the moment I'm looking at a pile of ironing rather than actually doing it! X

Oh no not the dreaded ironing. U no i dont actualy have an ironin board!! Im 2 heavy handed and break them so i have to do it on the work surface.x

Oh no not the dreaded ironing. U no i dont actualy have an ironin board!! Im 2 heavy handed and break them so i have to do it on the work surface.x

Lol! I have an Iron and Ironing Board, just don't have the oomph to do it! I also want to make those Flapjack Cookies today! X

Lol! I have an Iron and Ironing Board, just don't have the oomph to do it! I also want to make those Flapjack Cookies today! X

Ooh now they sound gud. Well do your ironin then make your cookies. Ive gota find sum gdt up and go to clean this house. if it wa only me that lived here it wud b so tidy and not a thing out of place.x

Ooh now they sound gud. Well do your ironin then make your cookies. Ive gota find sum gdt up and go to clean this house. if it wa only me that lived here it wud b so tidy and not a thing out of place.x

Poppy is going out at 10 for an hour so think I will do the Ironing then. X

Wish I needed a dominos to help my bowels too!;) xxx

If I only ate Junk, I wouldn't have my IBS I expect, it's all the healthy food which causes mine! X I'd just be the size of a house lol x

Does anyone know how many pp are in Ainsley Harriott sundried tomato and garlic Cous Cous?

5pp per Half Pack x

shocking isn't it. The stuff that is good for you is bad for you x

Back