If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done on the STS last week. And yum to "medicinal" pizza! Really wish I liked dominoes as those dough balls are really appealing.

Yay for poogate being over! Mine is over too! Hooray!

I'm having Nando's Fakeaway tomorrow, so excited!

Well done on the STS last week. And yum to "medicinal" pizza! Really wish I liked dominoes as those dough balls are really appealing.

The Doughballs are the best AND I think I should patent the Dominos Diet ;-) x

Yay for poogate being over! Mine is over too! Hooray!

I'm having Nando's Fakeaway tomorrow, so excited!

Hip Hip Hooray! Poo gate is OVER, hope it doesn't return ;-) Yey for Nandos Fakeaway, Lemon & Herb Marinade??? X

What is Nando's never heard of it? X

Nandos is the most amazingly lovely Portugese Restaurant! It's so delicious! X

Nandos is the most amazingly lovely Portugese Restaurant! It's so delicious! X

.... Mmm Nandos is the best! How do u make ur fake away? Xxx

When I did my Nandos Fakeaway I marinaded my Quorn Burger in Nandos Marinade and served it in a Pitta. I then accompanied it with Corn on Cob, Ratatouille and made my own 'Macho Peas' Here is a pic...

image-2353393209.jpg

It was so yummy! X

I had no idea Nando's was portugese! Interesting.

I got medium piri piri as they didnt have lemon and herb.

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Today has been a nice Saturday :)

Poo-Gate finally came to an end this morning (Whoop Whoop!) and I ate my Oats So Simple Sweet Cinnamon (3pp).

I then decided to bake my newly formulated Recipe of Blueberry Flapjack Cookies :) They work out at 3pp Each and are Slow Release, Sugar Free, Wheat Free and Dairy Free! I had one when they came out the Oven (3pp)

Here they are ready to go into the Oven...

image-2120398721.jpg

And Fresh out the Oven...

image-654401421.jpg

I decided to make our Cooked Meal at Lunch as the Oven was on...

image-912019493.jpg

Cheese & Tomato Quiche (6pp), Actifry Chips (4pp) and 6 Veg!

We then popped over to see my Parents, we went to our Memorial Bench and I had another Cookie (3pp).

On the way home we popped into Morrisons, managed to get a couple of Reductions...

image-4241264893.jpg

I made one of the Stir Fries for Dinner (0pp)...

image-2285683876.jpg

It doesn't look much on the plate but that's the whole pack! The Spinach wilts to nothing!

I will use the other one for lunch tomorrow and the Veg for Dinner tomorrow.

I'm just munching on some Melba Toast (2pp) and looking forward to an Options Mint (1pp) and Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter (7pp) later!

On a final note, I've been addicted to Options lately but struggling to buy a Jar of the Outrageous Orange Flavour however I stumbled across this on Offer in Morrisons, still works out at 1pp a Serving. Happy Days!

image-1626771833.jpg

Lots of Love Serena x

looks like a gpod Saturday hun x

you will get used to it. I cannot wait x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Today has been a nice Saturday :)

Poo-Gate finally came to an end this morning (Whoop Whoop!) and I ate my Oats So Simple Sweet Cinnamon (3pp).

I then decided to bake my newly formulated Recipe of Blueberry Flapjack Cookies :) They work out at 3pp Each and are Slow Release, Sugar Free, Wheat Free and Dairy Free! I had one when they came out the Oven (3pp)

Here they are ready to go into the Oven...

View attachment 111566

And Fresh out the Oven...

View attachment 111567

I decided to make our Cooked Meal at Lunch as the Oven was on...

View attachment 111568

Cheese & Tomato Quiche (6pp), Actifry Chips (4pp) and 6 Veg!

We then popped over to see my Parents, we went to our Memorial Bench and I had another Cookie (3pp).

On the way home we popped into Morrisons, managed to get a couple of Reductions...

View attachment 111569

I made one of the Stir Fries for Dinner (0pp)...

View attachment 111570

It doesn't look much on the plate but that's the whole pack! The Spinach wilts to nothing!

I will use the other one for lunch tomorrow and the Veg for Dinner tomorrow.

I'm just munching on some Melba Toast (2pp) and looking forward to an Options Mint (1pp) and Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter (7pp) later!

On a final note, I've been addicted to Options lately but struggling to buy a Jar of the Outrageous Orange Flavour however I stumbled across this on Offer in Morrisons, still works out at 1pp a Serving. Happy Days!

View attachment 111573

Lots of Love Serena x

Wow hun your dinner is huge. Well dun on eatin the 29. Your cookies luk amazing. Did u do your ironing.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow hun your dinner is huge. Well dun on eatin the 29. Your cookies luk amazing. Did u do your ironing.x

Ironing? I know I know that word but it doesn't appear to have been used today ;-) Ill do it tomorrow, hopefully! 29pp have bitten the dust today lol x I can't wait to try the Hot Choc! X

Ironing? I know I know that word but it doesn't appear to have been used today ;-) Ill do it tomorrow, hopefully! 29pp have bitten the dust today lol x I can't wait to try the Hot Choc! X

Wel i looked at mine and thort nah not 2day. It does look nice your hot choc ul have to let me no if u enjoy it.x

Wel i looked at mine and thort nah not 2day. It does look nice your hot choc ul have to let me no if u enjoy it.x

I can't open it till I finish my mint one ;-) x

Back