If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Serenaaa size 6 is tiny I'm v proud, I'm not too good with this app yet an haven't had the chance to scroll thru the middle part of this thred do u mind me asking how much uv lost? Did u start to use ur weekly points or just dailies? Xxx

You'll be a braver person than me to scroll through this thread lol! At my heaviest I was 11 3 and I got down to 7 12, circumstances meant I went back up to 9 5, joined WW in May and 19 Weeks Later I hit 7 11. I'm currently 7 9 so 3lbs under my Goal :)

And for anyone needs visual evidence....

Here is me at my all time heaviest 11 3 (BMI 31.6 OBESE):

image-2926407177.jpg

Here is me at 9 5 on the Day I started WW in May (BMI 26.5 OVERWEIGHT):

image-1323217284.jpg

Here is me at 7 9 on Thursday (BMI 21.5 NORMAL):

image-1450947894.jpg

I hope that people do not think I am being a Show Off but we are all in this together and I want people to know that anything is possible if you just believe. If I can do it, anyone can! X

Chuck them out you will never ever need them again x

Chuck them out! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I need to be brave don't I girls! X

Last edited:
keep something as a reminder though. i kept some jeans and they were huge on me!! x

You'll be a braver person than me to scroll through this thread lol! At my heaviest I was 11 3 and I got down to 7 12, circumstances meant I went back up to 9 5, joined WW in May and 19 Weeks Later I hit 7 11. I'm currently 7 9 so 3lbs under my Goal :)

And for anyone needs visual evidence....

Here is me at my all time heaviest 11 3 (BMI 31.6 OBESE):

View attachment 111631

Here is me at 9 5 on the Day I started WW in May (BMI 26.5 OVERWEIGHT):

View attachment 111632

Here is me at 7 9 on Thursday (BMI 21.5 NORMAL):

View attachment 111633

I hope that people do not think I am being a Show Off but we are all in this together and I want people to know that anything is possible if you just believe. If I can do it, anyone can! X

I need to be brave don't I girls! X

3 years ago I was nearly 12 stone.. Busting out of size 14, got to a loose size 12 but kept all my jeans... Got back into them last year Serena and it was horrible.. Gave them all to charity shop!! Bought all size 12 skinny jeans now.. Never gonna go back up again.. Even though it's just one size, it was still a stone and a half in weight.. xx

3 years ago I was nearly 12 stone.. Busting out of size 14, got to a loose size 12 but kept all my jeans... Got back into them last year Serena and it was horrible.. Gave them all to charity shop!! Bought all size 12 skinny jeans now.. Never gonna go back up again.. Even though it's just one size, it was still a stone and a half in weight.. xx

We can be the Determined to not go back Crew! X

Add that to your signature too hehe.. The pics aren't coming up on my iPhone for some reason.. Normally all your pics do... xx

Lol, I might just do that! Booooo to the pics not showing. X

Can't see the pictures either which is a shame would love to look, believe me Serena you are not a show off I for one think you are fantastic and incredibly supportive and I know I'm not the only one to think that, I can't imagine you at 11.3 you look fantastic in your size 6 skinny jeans x

Jo/Janet, can you see the pics now if you scroll back? X

I couldn't see them either x

I can see them now OMG what an amazing transformation and what an inspiration to everyone. X

Yey that you can see them! Thanks Sweetie :) x

Wow 19 weeks is amazing miss skinny! Ur defo not a show off uv been a big help & these pics will keep me going thanks chick. Hopefully in 18 more wks wiv ur help il be posting pics too :) well done lovely xxx

Wow 19 weeks is amazing miss skinny! Ur defo not a show off uv been a big help & these pics will keep me going thanks chick. Hopefully in 18 more wks wiv ur help il be posting pics too :) well done lovely xxx

Thanks Lola! I guess I just wanted to show that this diet is workable and goals can be achieved. X

A tasty and barginouse day by the looks of things :) I love that you put a little flag on your homemade Nandos! What are the macho peas? Looks interesting but never been to Nandos so have no idea what they are usually.

Wow!!! I always wondered how someone could feel big at 11st but I guess its cos ur frame is so small, u look like a new person! Cant congratulate u enough xxx

Awwww thanks Clover :) Im not even 5 Feet so I was a Weeble Like ;-) I think I'm *meant* to be under 8 Stone even tho that sounds so little for most people! X

A tasty and barginouse day by the looks of things :) I love that you put a little flag on your homemade Nandos! What are the macho peas? Looks interesting but never been to Nandos so have no idea what they are usually.

The Nandos was a pic repost from a few weeks ago, Macho Peas is a mix of Peas, Chilli and Mint, mine weren't exactly the same but definitely jazzed up an 11p Tin of Mushy! X

Back