If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ahhh, sounds nice. If made with proper peas. Don't do mushy peas. Ick ;)

You'll have to try them! I'd make them again even without Fakeaway! X

Mushy peas are one of the few savoury foods i don't like. They just always taste wierd to me. Would much rather have proper peas.

Mushy peas are one of the few savoury foods i don't like. They just always taste wierd to me. Would much rather have proper peas.

I loveeeeee Mushy Peas, although I'm happy to have 0pp Veg so don't have them that often really. X

You'll be a braver person than me to scroll through this thread lol! At my heaviest I was 11 3 and I got down to 7 12, circumstances meant I went back up to 9 5, joined WW in May and 19 Weeks Later I hit 7 11. I'm currently 7 9 so 3lbs under my Goal :)

And for anyone needs visual evidence....

Here is me at my all time heaviest 11 3 (BMI 31.6 OBESE):

View attachment 111640

Here is me at 9 5 on the Day I started WW in May (BMI 26.5 OVERWEIGHT):

View attachment 111641

Here is me at 7 9 on Thursday (BMI 21.5 NORMAL):

View attachment 111642

I hope that people do not think I am being a Show Off but we are all in this together and I want people to know that anything is possible if you just believe. If I can do it, anyone can! X

I need to be brave don't I girls! X
youve done so well Hun,hope I can do as well as u. :). Did u do much exercise to lose the weight or just weight watchers? Xx

youve done so well Hun,hope I can do as well as u. :). Did u do much exercise to lose the weight or just weight watchers? Xx

The Original 11 3 to 7 12 I didn the Gym 3 Times a Week for an hour a time.

This time 9 5 to 7 9 I haven't done any exercise except Walking. Randomly, my Figure is better this time tho! X

The Original 11 3 to 7 12 I didn the Gym 3 Times a Week for an hour a time.

This time 9 5 to 7 9 I haven't done any exercise except Walking. Randomly, my Figure is better this time tho! X
Fantastic! Living proof that u don't have 2 exercise 2 have a nice figure!! Hubby keeps moaning sayin 'the only way 2 lose weight is 2 exercise'. Which is coming from some1 that's 5'11,11st and has been since I met him when he was 18! Even tho he eats nothing but s**t! And DOESN'T exercise! Lol. Xx

I think everyone's different. I wud have always said I loose weight from less food and alcohol. Exercise tones me but doesn't Help me loose weight. But then other people need to burn it off. But Serena-you're proof you don't have to exercise excessively. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fantastic! Living proof that u don't have 2 exercise 2 have a nice figure!! Hubby keeps moaning sayin 'the only way 2 lose weight is 2 exercise'. Which is coming from some1 that's 5'11,11st and has been since I met him when he was 18! Even tho he eats nothing but s**t! And DOESN'T exercise! Lol. Xx

Men Eh! X

I think everyone's different. I wud have always said I loose weight from less food and alcohol. Exercise tones me but doesn't Help me loose weight. But then other people need to burn it off. But Serena-you're proof you don't have to exercise excessively. :D x

I think Wine was a bit contributor me, this time I've not been able to drink whereas last time I 'wasted' pp on it! X

Last Time @ Goal with Gym 3 Times A Week...

image-2614612678.jpg

This Time @ Goal with just Walking (and £20 better off each month!)...

image-973430018.jpg

I prefer me this time :) x

You look bloody amazing well done x

Have u found the points to maintain yet? X

And that's not really a long term maintenance tool.. ;)

I was just wondering what I need to do to maintain when I get there

Ok so my first week id have 29 all week x

I watched a documentary about diet and exercise, and it was said that actually modifying what you eat is the best way to lose weight. In order to lose weight through exercise you need to train to athlete levels- a minimum of 2 hours hard exercise a day to make any real difference.

Exercise is good to tone, but you need to get there through diet first, which is why I mainly just walk or do some aerobics for my exercise.

Ok so my first week id have 29 all week x

Yep :) Plus your Weeklies, if you still lost you'd try 32pp :) x

I watched a documentary about diet and exercise, and it was said that actually modifying what you eat is the best way to lose weight. In order to lose weight through exercise you need to train to athlete levels- a minimum of 2 hours hard exercise a day to make any real difference.

Exercise is good to tone, but you need to get there through diet first, which is why I mainly just walk or do some aerobics for my exercise.

I think it's something like 80% Diet and 20% Exercise? X

Back