If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I think with dieting there will eventually come a point where you plateau and can't lose any more and will need to exercise.

I personally exercise 5 times a week for 45 minutes high intensity. And swim 30 lengths 4 times a week. On top of that I walk as much as possible. I don't think that I could have lost the 5 stone without exercise.

But everyone is different. :)

Your photos are amazing what a difference. Well done on your achievements. I'm not brave enough to put pictures up of me lol x

Ha ha ha! They make me remember how far I have come :) Maybe one day you will put yours on too.x

I think with dieting there will eventually come a point where you plateau and can't lose any more and will need to exercise.

I personally exercise 5 times a week for 45 minutes high intensity. And swim 30 lengths 4 times a week. On top of that I walk as much as possible. I don't think that I could have lost the 5 stone without exercise.

But everyone is different. :)

Very True, much like Weeklies it's all trial and error for each Individual x

Ha ha ha! They make me remember how far I have come :) Maybe one day you will put yours on too.x

Yeah maybe when I'm your weight which be a hell of along time the way my body works lol x

Yeah maybe when I'm your weight which be a hell of along time the way my body works lol x

Fingers Crossed for you! X

Today is really really dragging...my belly is telling me it's 5pm but the Clock is saying its only 4pm! Ggggrrrrrrr! X

what you had today? x

Yep it's been a funny old day, totally messed up by the clocks going back, dinner in the oven wine is breathing movie choice of the day is still to be argued (sorry decided on) then Jammie's on and chill for the rest of the day x

Arghh me too I finally gave in and put my tea in the oven il just go to bed an hour earlier it won't do me any harm :) x

We've just eaten ours! Couldn't wait any longer! X

what you had today? x

Will update in a second :) x

Yep it's been a funny old day, totally messed up by the clocks going back, dinner in the oven wine is breathing movie choice of the day is still to be argued (sorry decided on) then Jammie's on and chill for the rest of the day x

Which film did you argue (decide) on? X

LOL It's a fight between hotel Transylvania or paranorman, tbh I wanted the corps bride but was outnumbered, think it will be a toss of a coin after dinner x

LOL It's a fight between hotel Transylvania or paranorman, tbh I wanted the corps bride but was outnumbered, think it will be a toss of a coin after dinner x

Ha ha ha! How very democratic! X

Yeah I heard it was 80% diet and 20% exercise too!

Unfortunately the weeks where I've done the most exercise I've not had any bigger losses, so I thought stuff it I'm not breaking my back to exercise all day and night if it doesn't make much difference! I just stick to my walking and Rosemary Conley DVDs!

I did do a zumba workout on youtube yesterday and after 20 mins I was sweating buckets!

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So today has been AWFUL! My Belly has been fighting the Clock!

159ml of Skimmed Milk for Tea through the day (1pp)

I had Banana (0pp) and OSS Honey & Almond (3pp) for Brekkie.

6 Melba Toast (2pp) Mid-Morning as I was Ravenous!

Lunch was other reduced Stir-Fry (0pp) followed by Treat Size Chocolate Buttons (2pp)

Dinner was an EPIC 13pp and boy did I need it...

image-1066911572.jpg

2 Linda Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages (3pp), 150g Cheddar Mash (3pp), 87g Giant Yorkie (5pp), 192ml Vegetable Gravy (1pp), 42g Peas & Sweetcorn (1pp) and 4 Types of 0pp Veg! It went down a treat!

Oh and just to prove that WW doesn't result in a 'Cafe Service' here is Poppy's Mini-Me Dinner...

image-864556347.jpg

We have to match ;-)

Lots of Love Serena x

PS-Looking forward to spending 8pp on an Options Mint (1pp) and Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter (7pp) once Poppy in bed. X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So today has been AWFUL! My Belly has been fighting the Clock!

159ml of Skimmed Milk for Tea through the day (1pp)

I had Banana (0pp) and OSS Honey & Almond (3pp) for Brekkie.

6 Melba Toast (2pp) Mid-Morning as I was Ravenous!

Lunch was other reduced Stir-Fry (0pp) followed by Treat Size Chocolate Buttons (2pp)

Dinner was an EPIC 13pp and boy did I need it...

View attachment 111710

2 Linda Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages (3pp), 150g Cheddar Mash (3pp), 87g Giant Yorkie (5pp), 192ml Vegetable Gravy (1pp), 42g Peas & Sweetcorn (1pp) and 4 Types of 0pp Veg! It went down a treat!

Oh and just to prove that WW doesn't result in a 'Cafe Service' here is Poppy's Mini-Me Dinner...

View attachment 111712

We have to match ;-)

Lots of Love Serena x

PS-Looking forward to spending 8pp on an Options Mint (1pp) and Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter (7pp) once Poppy in bed. X

Ur two dinners are.adorable! Looks yummy!

Dinner looks scrumptious. :D Hope poppy enjoyed her mini dinner aswel. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh my god that just proves how tired i am when i thought u said your belly was fighting the cock!!! Looks like we r the yorkie club 2day tho. Your dins did look yummy and very filling. Roll on your treats 2nite.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dinner looks scrumptious. :D Hope poppy enjoyed her mini dinner aswel. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

She Did, Two Empty Plates...just as well we don't have a Dog! Lol! X
Oh my god that just proves how tired i am when i thought u said your belly was fighting the cock!!! Looks like we r the yorkie club 2day tho. Your dins did look yummy and very filling. Roll on your treats 2nite.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Trina! How dare you lower the tone of this Thread ;-) Yey for the Yorkie Club! Can't wait for Treats tonight! I actually am addicted to those Chunkys! X

Ooooo I'm in the Yorkie Club with Trina and the Sausage Club with Ruby, aren't I a lucky girl! X

Back