If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

She Did, Two Empty Plates...just as well we don't have a Dog! Lol! X

Trina! How dare you lower the tone of this Thread ;-) Yey for the Yorkie Club! Can't wait for Treats tonight! I actually am addicted to those Chunkys! X

Ooooo I'm in the Yorkie Club with Trina and the Sausage Club with Ruby, aren't I a lucky girl! X

Sory hun haha. Im in the bakin club woohoo.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sory hun haha. Im in the bakin club woohoo.x

You are! Are u having one as treat tonight? X

Wow your dinner looks so scrummy! I had my Nando's Fakeaway about 2pm so not hungry yet.

Yey for Fakeaway!!! I loved my Din Dis but can't wait for Treat o'clock!!!x

I mite if i have room im stil realy realy full.x

I love that full feeling after dinner! X

I love the full, satisfied feeling after dinner.... but for me that can be another binge trigger! I don't know why, you'd think if I felt full I wouldn't want to eat anything else, but if I have a large savoury meal I crave sweet things afterwards!

I love the full, satisfied feeling after dinner.... but for me that can be another binge trigger! I don't know why, you'd think if I felt full I wouldn't want to eat anything else, but if I have a large savoury meal I crave sweet things afterwards!

That's cos everyone has a separate pudding stomach ;-) x

That is so me how wierd. Im overly ful and uncomfy but if i had choc id stuf my face with it. I just need to feel like i have eaten but arnt full to bursting.x

That is so me how wierd. Im overly ful and uncomfy but if i had choc id stuf my face with it. I just need to feel like i have eaten but arnt full to bursting.x

I think we are all separated at birth lol x

Seperate pud stomach i love it but soo true.x

It's why we all look at the dessert menu in the restaurant even tho we know we shouldn't have room lol x

My little brother wud have always talked about his dessert compartment growing up. ;) Must ask him about it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello - I'm just going to come clean & say I haven't read the 16 pages to catch up, but I see we're happily on the pudding discussion! I always say ice cream fills in the cracks around the main course, so pudding is always a possibility ;) I made a cracking cheesecake this weekend & it worked in a similar way!! Dread to think of the pp!!!

Hello - I'm just going to come clean & say I haven't read the 16 pages to catch up, but I see we're happily on the pudding discussion! I always say ice cream fills in the cracks around the main course, so pudding is always a possibility ;) I made a cracking cheesecake this weekend & it worked in a similar way!! Dread to think of the pp!!!

Mmmmmm Cheesecake!!! Do Tell!!! What was the Flavour ;-) x

My Best Cheesecake is Lemon! X Although the Toblerone One was yummy x

I Love cheese cake but i love apple crumble and sticky toffee pudding with custard. Jam roly poly,choc fudge cake. I want sum puddin now.x

Hi Serena x

Since seeing your fab changes x I have been thinking about it all day!!!!

Just amazing x

Can I ask did you do any exercise x

Back