If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I Love cheese cake but i love apple crumble and sticky toffee pudding with custard. Jam roly poly,choc fudge cake. I want sum puddin now.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love Crumble and Jam Roly Poly, can't stand the others! Oh how I miss Butlins Crumble of the Day!!! X

Hi Serena x

Since seeing your fab changes x I have been thinking about it all day!!!!

Just amazing x

Can I ask did you do any exercise x

I got in your brain ;-) To get from 11 3 to 7 12 I did the Gym 3 Times a Week for an hour a time. This time, to get from 9 5 to 7 9 Ive only done Walking :) x

Maybe i should make a crumble next.x

Trina! You're getting the Baking Bug ;-) x

I love Crumble and Jam Roly Poly, can't stand the others! Oh how I miss Butlins Crumble of the Day!!! X I got in your brain ;-) To get from 11 3 to 7 12 I did the Gym 3 Times a Week for an hour a time. This time, to get from 9 5 to 7 9 Ive only done Walking :) x

You sure did x
That's good to know x I swim 2 or 3 days a week and am hopeful that will be enough x I HATE the gym x and it hates me x

You sure did x
That's good to know x I swim 2 or 3 days a week and am hopeful that will be enough x I HATE the gym x and it hates me x

I think it's individual to the person, I uploaded a pic of me with the gym at goal and this time at goal with walking, I prefer this time.x

Wil u stil coach me step by step tho haha.x

Course I will! X

I think it's individual to the person, I uploaded a pic of me with the gym at goal and this time at goal with walking, I prefer this time.x

You uploaded pictures??? May have to hunt them out!

Cheesecake was fairly plain, a little lemon zest & spiderweb design on top - it's a hummingbird one, no bake so immensely simple! I'll upload a pic on my thread :)

You uploaded pictures??? May have to hunt them out!

Cheesecake was fairly plain, a little lemon zest & spiderweb design on top - it's a hummingbird one, no bake so immensely simple! I'll upload a pic on my thread :)

Look forward to the pic :) Theres lots of pics been uploaded today! Gym vs No Gym!!! Fat vs Fatter vs Thinner!!!

I like the no gym look the best tho.x

You sure you don't like Weeble Serena ;-) x

I love all serenas.x:D

You're definitely in my Fan Club ;-) x

hi I missed out in the second stomach convo....that's me too!

the exercise subject. I lost 2 1/2 stone with only working. this time iv done exercise and havnt got weight in the same areas. iv stopped the gym and currently walking and home exercising. I think everyone should still exercise to keep things pert ;) x

hi I missed out in the second stomach convo....that's me too!

the exercise subject. I lost 2 1/2 stone with only working. this time iv done exercise and havnt got weight in the same areas. iv stopped the gym and currently walking and home exercising. I think everyone should still exercise to keep things pert ;) x

Everybody needs a workout now and again ;-) x

oh yeah lol x

Im being lazy with the exercisin at the min. I Did find when i did it and was 100% with food i mite loose half a pound a week. I get bigger losses with not working out and just walking more.x

I love my 'workouts' with Dave ;)

Someone once told me they thought that your stomach can get tired of certain textures/flavours so you feel full, but there's always room for dessert because it's something new!

Someone once told me they thought that your stomach can get tired of certain textures/flavours so you feel full, but there's always room for dessert because it's something new!

Sarah r u lowerin the tone on serenas thread:D wen im in a resturant tho i can easily pass on it coz i cant b botherd waitin id ratha go home and dive in the biscuit tin.x

Im being lazy with the exercisin at the min. I Did find when i did it and was 100% with food i mite loose half a pound a week. I get bigger losses with not working out and just walking more.x

Walking Rocks! Leslie is a Boob Stealer ;-) x

I'd happily skip dinner if I could have crumble and jam Roly poly! X PS-Im sure you enjoy those Workouts ;-) x

Sarah r u lowerin the tone on serenas thread:D wen im in a resturant tho i can easily pass on it coz i cant b botherd waitin id ratha go home and dive in the biscuit tin.x

She's so rude isn't she Trina! Tut Tut! X

Back