If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I've been up since 5 :-( The Weather is Horrendous :-( The Storm is setting off all the Alarms, Security Lights etc and its freezing :-( Don't like this, want it to be over and quick!

I cancelled our Plans for today when I saw the Forecast, can't be going out in this so it looks like it will be another looooonnnngggggg day!

Lots of Love Serena x

Hey hun i just wrote the same on my thread about the long day. I mite have to do anutha supa spring clean to pass the day.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun i just wrote the same on my thread about the long day. I mite have to do anutha supa spring clean to pass the day.x

Great Minds :) I can't even think about Cleaning in the School Hols, Poppy will just mess it up anyway! X

Poppy doesnt luk like the messy type unlike my 2.x

She's ok as long as she's not cutting and sticking! She's very much like me when it comes to her Bed, she makes it and has her Teddies in a certain order! X

She's ok as long as she's not cutting and sticking! She's very much like me when it comes to her Bed, she makes it and has her Teddies in a certain order! X

She makes her own bed wow. I do everybodys bedroom every day coz i like things cleaned my way.x

She makes her own bed wow. I do everybodys bedroom every day coz i like things cleaned my way.x

I bet your house is so lovely, mine is very lived in! X

I bet your house is so lovely, mine is very lived in! X

Its clean coz i do it every day but its certainly no show home not with these 2. Leah decided to draw on her bedroom wall with tylers marker pen. I was livid. My house nds decoratin but i refuse til shes abit older. I dont want no spills on my new carpets. I just make the best of what i have i suppose.x

Its clean coz i do it every day but its certainly no show home not with these 2. Leah decided to draw on her bedroom wall with tylers marker pen. I was livid. My house nds decoratin but i refuse til shes abit older. I dont want no spills on my new carpets. I just make the best of what i have i suppose.x

I bet it's lovely, my Kitchen is the best room lol x

I bet it's lovely, my Kitchen is the best room lol x

My kitchens tiny. What id give for a big kitchen where i could have a table where we cud al eat at. I have a little 1 for ty and lou i either stand or wait and have it later.x

My kitchens tiny. What id give for a big kitchen where i could have a table where we cud al eat at. I have a little 1 for ty and lou i either stand or wait and have it later.x

I think my Kitchen is bigger than my Lounge, how random is that! Although it needs to be with all the Gadgets!!!! X

I think my Kitchen is bigger than my Lounge, how random is that! Although it needs to be with all the Gadgets!!!! X

Yeh haha. C to me the kitchen is the heart of the home. When people cum we r always in the kitchen its the same at my mums 2.x

Yeh haha. C to me the kitchen is the heart of the home. When people cum we r always in the kitchen its the same at my mums 2.x

It's Cos it's where the kettle is ;-) x

Mornin hun. Its only 9 but i feel like ive been up a week.x

I've been up 4hours, that's far too long! X

Back