If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

It shud b against the law.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ill need a Power Nap by 2pm (actually 10am lol) x

I can't believe I'm awake since 9 and still had 2.5 pages to read... Hehe...

I'm gona take pictures of How awful my House is but only post them when I'm finished cleaning and take tHem aswel-mite motivate me. Cos its embarrassing cos its only me. In my defence I've had a rough week but two days off now-it will be cleaned!

And my kitchen is small too. Wud love a bigger table and have people over. Just don't have the room.... :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't believe I'm awake since 9 and still had 2.5 pages to read... Hehe...

I'm gona take pictures of How awful my House is but only post them when I'm finished cleaning and take tHem aswel-mite motivate me. Cos its embarrassing cos its only me. In my defence I've had a rough week but two days off now-it will be cleaned!

And my kitchen is small too. Wud love a bigger table and have people over. Just don't have the room.... :(

Good Morning Brona :) I really should be doing something but really can't be bothered! X

I've been awake since 7.45 when my alarm went off! I could have slept much, much longer!

I think I might need a Power Nap later! X

Im Happy Happy Happy today!

Im stuck in and bored cos I don't want to go out in the Storm with Poppy BUT I've had Movement! Oh Yeah! And it's only been 2 Days! Yes that still doesn't sound 'normal' to most people but OMG it's amazing for me!

Oh and these just arrived...

image-2251858166.jpg

Really pleased as I only ordered them yesterday and it was free delivery!

That is all....! X

omg, actually this thread moves way to fast for me!

love the shoes, i think they will look fab with a pair of size 6 jeans .... lol!

hurray on the movement, what a fab start to a monday :)

dinner and pudding, well me personally last time i got dessert i boke burped whole way home lmao! i think i used every last 'store' lol!! sorry tmi cx

omg, actually this thread moves way to fast for me!

love the shoes, i think they will look fab with a pair of size 6 jeans .... lol!

hurray on the movement, what a fab start to a monday :)

dinner and pudding, well me personally last time i got dessert i boke burped whole way home lmao! i think i used every last 'store' lol!! sorry tmi cx

You crack me up Caz! This is where the cool kids hang out ;-) Ive been thinking how great I would feel if this happened every 2 days!!! X PS-Can't wait for the weather to clear so I can try the vans out ;-) x

are you getting hit with the storm? over here in n.ireland its been windy but nothing like what i seen on daybreak this am! infact is quite nice!

Anything nice planned today? cx

are you getting hit with the storm? over here in n.ireland its been windy but nothing like what i seen on daybreak this am! infact is quite nice!

Anything nice planned today? cx

We aren't going to go anywhere, don't want to risk getting caught out! As boring as it is, we has Lunch and Dinner supplies so would only be going out for the sake of it! X

i love them days but, where youve no where to go, nothing to do but chillax! even do a bit of pottering around cleaning random stuff lol! if that notion comes over you, cx

Love the vans! Iv got turquoise leopard print ones ;) x

Aw love the vans. Enjoy your day relaxing with Popsicle. :D

i love them days but, where youve no where to go, nothing to do but chillax! even do a bit of pottering around cleaning random stuff lol! if that notion comes over you, cx

I didn't get the urge to clean but it's been an ok day! X

Love the vans! Iv got turquoise leopard print ones ;) x

Ooooo those sound fun! 'Poppy' is buying me Red Polka Dot for my Birthday so I just had to have Black Polka Dot too! X

Aw love the vans. Enjoy your day relaxing with Popsicle. :D

Thanks Brona :) Shame I'm not as productive as you! X

Hi Serena, thought I'd pop by and say hi. Your before & after pics are very inspirational! ! Ive really enjoyed reading your diary xxx

Welcome to the Mad House Laura! And Thank You :) x

Just caught up on here, have to say your Sunday dinner looked lush! I loved my roast yesterday...
I went in morrisons today and had a root through the bargains which made me think of you haha, but nothing really worthwhile getting unfortunately.

Sunday Dinner was soooooo yummy! Thorough enjoyed it and well worth 13pp. Sorry to hear there were no Bargains :-( Although my Reductions Radar has been a bit off track lately, hoping to gather another Stockpile soon! X

Hiya,I've finally caught up.
I think my heads in the right place again so started bk on plan today.
Hows your day going? xx

Hiya,I've finally caught up.
I think my heads in the right place again so started bk on plan today.
Hows your day going? xx

You're braver than me Lucy ;-) Its good to know you're back in the game! I'm doing good, will update properly once Din Dins is cooked! X

Back