If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Just caught up on a zillion pages! Lol ur way too popular on here Serena! Ur sun dinner looks lovely n new shoes are fab. Xx

I feel the need to go bargain hunting. Hubby does it at tesco but normally comes back with cakes etc!! Xxx

Bargain Hunting Rocks! Yellow Reduction Stickers send me into a Hissy Fit ;-) x

Just caught up on a zillion pages! Lol ur way too popular on here Serena! Ur sun dinner looks lovely n new shoes are fab. Xx

I've never felt so popular ;-) x

Mmmmmm... reductions. Can't wait for pay day.... :) x

Mmmmmm... reductions. Can't wait for pay day.... :) x

God Bless Reductions! I don't think I could afford to eat fresh veg without them lol x

Subscribing :)

I refuse to buy more slimbos and spiegels full price. I stock piled when they were reduced last time.. Will wait again. :)
Also great for wraps etc. Love looking-get great kick out of it.
I was in small local shop with my mam last week and got so excited when I saw goats cheese reduced-the small individual ones that I know she buys. She was like 'oh ya, great, throw it in'. Hehe.... I will spread the bug! :) Though in fairness she's always been thrifty-6 kids will do that to you! :) x

I refuse to buy more slimbos and spiegels full price. I stock piled when they were reduced last time.. Will wait again. :)
Also great for wraps etc. Love looking-get great kick out of it.
I was in small local shop with my mam last week and got so excited when I saw goats cheese reduced-the small individual ones that I know she buys. She was like 'oh ya, great, throw it in'. Hehe.... I will spread the bug! :) Though in fairness she's always been thrifty-6 kids will do that to you! :) x

Thrifty is the way forward! I never buy Full Price Bread, it's one of my rules! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So today Kent has been ravaged by Storms :-( I had planned on not going out but the Sun came out so I thought we would deliver the Invites but then the Storm came!

159ml of Skimmed Milk for the Days Drinks (1pp)

Brekkie-Banana (0pp) & OSS Honey & Vanilla (3pp)

Lunch-Jacket Smile (3pp) filled with 215g of Rain Man Ready Meals Vegetarian Chilli (2pp) and topped with 3g Cheese (0pp) Served with 4 0pp Veg

image-551090880.jpg

Dinner-Quorn Cheese & Leek Escalope (7pp), 100g Oven Chips (3pp), 42g Peas & Sweetcorn (1pp) and 4 0pp Veg.

image-3836685301.jpg

As you enjoyed it so much yesterday, here is Mini-Mes Dinner:

image-3708954327.jpg

Whilst out delivering Invites, I considered Panic Buying like everyone else, Milk or Bread you ask?!? Nope here is what I Panic Bought...

image-1394963633.jpg

Now that's my kind of Panic Buying ;-)

Looking forward to Options Mint (1pp), PB KKC (7pp) and 1 Rich Tea (1pp) once Poppy in bed! X

I think I'm quite loving 29pp ;-) x

Attachments

• image-2238593614.jpg
    image-2238593614.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 50
What's a Potato Smile?
Your food pics look amazing!!! Yummy xx

It's a Frozen Jacket Potato which is only 3pp! Only bought when on offer, 3 for £1 ;-) x

Haha mmm my kind of panic buying too only the essentials :) x

If I get 'Stormed-In' I'm good for 3 Days ;-) Bread and Milk is so last week ;-) x

Wow your days food looks so delicious! !! I wont be eating until at least 8pm once the cherubs are in bed:)

Awwww 8pm is normally Treat O'clock for me ;-) x

Quick question if you dont mind...how many cups of tea csn you make with 159mls of skimmed milk? I currently allow 3pp for 300mls of sskimmed milk. Need to start shaving off some unnecessary pp here and there lol!! Xxx

Quick question if you dont mind...how many cups of tea csn you make with 159mls of skimmed milk? I currently allow 3pp for 300mls of sskimmed milk. Need to start shaving off some unnecessary pp here and there lol!! Xxx

I make approximately 5 Cups but I have my Tea quite strong. X If I use 53ml for 0pp I Can make 2 cups of Tea :) x

Back