If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Thanks for that info. I love a cuppa and prob drink too much when im home. How do you measure everything so accurately? Xxx

I drink it builder style ;)
I always wonder how ur so accurate Serena!x

Digital Kitchen Scales, had basic ones to start with but treated myself to WW ones 3 months in. I won't eat something unless I can weigh it.x

Had to read through a million zillion pages lol.
Firat of all well done on your sts thats brill.
Love your before and after pics you have come a very long way and are an inspiration.
The pics of losing weight with the gym and without are brill. I like you both ways.
Your dins look fab as always. Love the mini dins hehehe way too cute.
The vans are gorg I love vans. Im saving to get a pair. Are they comfy?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had to read through a million zillion pages lol.
Firat of all well done on your sts thats brill.
Love your before and after pics you have come a very long way and are an inspiration.
The pics of losing weight with the gym and without are brill. I like you both ways.
Your dins look fab as always. Love the mini dins hehehe way too cute.
The vans are gorg I love vans. Im saving to get a pair. Are they comfy?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great to see u back Ciara :) I haven't tried the Vans yet, they were on offer for £19.99, down from £47 :) Thank you for the kind words, my photos remind me of times gone by and why More must be More for life ;-) x

I like the look of the ww scales but they are quite expensive. ..you must have got them for a bargain I imagine? Xxx

Of Course ;-) Think I paid about £20 Delivered so around Half Price :) x

Queen of the bargains is our Serena...although I did you proud at morrisons today, celery, peppers, okra & broccoli about £1.20 :)

Hope you've survived the storm & it's passed. All my family and a lot of friends are in Kent, but they seem ok so far. Not much fun for you guys, especially being stuck in during half term, not much fun for Poppy!!

Queen of the bargains is our Serena...although I did you proud at morrisons today, celery, peppers, okra & broccoli about £1.20 :)

Hope you've survived the storm & it's passed. All my family and a lot of friends are in Kent, but they seem ok so far. Not much fun for you guys, especially being stuck in during half term, not much fun for Poppy!!

Actually just caught up with the news & seen how bad it's been with 4 dead :( Horrible, so really hope it's moved on now...

Very Proud of your Bargains Hannah, that's just the tip of the Iceberg! The Weather is looking a whole lot better today (Thank God!) so we will be able to go about our normal daily business! X

What's the plan for today?

Morning Sweetie! Usual Tuesday with Mum today, just got a Sidekick in Tow ;-) x

You have done so well on your weight loss and in such a small amount of time :) congratulations! I'm really struggling atm but reading your success really helps. You are inspirational!

Can I ask how much walking you do each day? Also do you always eat your points plus fruit and veg?

Thank you x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food wise??

B-OSS Sweet Cinnamon (3pp)

L-Cafe Mushroom, Onion & Tomato Omelette (8pp)

D-Rain Man Ready Meal Vegetarian Chilli, Jacket Potato & Veg (5pp)

Not sure about the remaining 13pp?!? Maybe a Sneaky Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter and Options ;-) x

QUOTE="g_2012;6818931"]You have done so well on your weight loss and in such a small amount of time :) congratulations! I'm really struggling atm but reading your success really helps. You are inspirational!

Can I ask how much walking you do each day? Also do you always eat your points plus fruit and veg?

Thank you x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE]

Hello and Welcome :) Firstly and most Importantly I ALWAYS ate my 26pp, just like I ALWAYS eat my 29pp now I'm maintaining. Weeklies were subject to the Weeks events BUT the weeks I used them I tended to have bigger losses, hence the phrase More IS More ;-) I limit my Fruit to 1 Banana a Day as I have bad IBS but I eat tonnes of Veg. Seondly, Walking? I walk my Daughter To and From School every day, no actual Walks/Hikes, that's far too much like hard work ;-) Any more questions, please ask! And thanks for your kind comments,I've been on plan for 25wks on Friday! X

Thanks Serena. Thats really helpful. I noticed egg white is 0 points, if I had 4 egg whites would they still be 0?

I cook a lot of meals from scratch, is there a quick way to work out how many points are in things or is it a case of learning it all? Thank you again for your help x

Thanks Serena. Thats really helpful. I noticed egg white is 0 points, if I had 4 egg whites would they still be 0?

I cook a lot of meals from scratch, is there a quick way to work out how many points are in things or is it a case of learning it all? Thank you again for your help x

Egg Whites are only 0pp when you have 1, 2 or more and they are 1pp :) And I'm afraid it's a case of learning everything, I'm a bit like Rainman so if you need any help on working out, please let me know :) x

Thank you very much :) x

You're Welcome Sweetie :) Are u going to start a Food Diary? X

Back