If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I may do. I do have one in the sw forum but its more of a general one as ive not been doing sw for a few weeks as I just couldn't lose on it. Been calorie counting but not getting anywhere. Was going to just keep posting on that diary as I've got a few friends for support there even though not doing the sw plan. Would be fab if you could have a look at it though. Will load my food today at lunch. Think its called Gill SW green days or something along those lines x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I may do. I do have one in the sw forum but its more of a general one as ive not been doing sw for a few weeks as I just couldn't lose on it. Been calorie counting but not getting anywhere. Was going to just keep posting on that diary as I've got a few friends for support there even though not doing the sw plan. Would be fab if you could have a look at it though. Will load my food today at lunch. Think its called Gill SW green days or something along those lines x

I've subscribed Gill, looking forward to your posts.x

Yes of pp but I worked out yesterday's too and it was 30 pp so not too bad :) you worked out my dailies as 28 a few weeks ago :)

I'm out for tea tonight though at pizza hut which will be hard but intend to fill up on salad and have only a couple of slices of pizza and allow most weeklies for it aswell x

Hey Serena,

Your pics looks great really shows how far you have come. Hope ye all survived the storms ok, saw some of the images on the news so scary. We only had bit of wind over here but lots of rain over the weekend.

Shoes look great too

Hi hun,

Are you able to help with a few things I eat regularly? Not sure of the points.

Morrisons savers low fat/fat free cottage cheese- 300g pot

Ryvita minis

Weetabix crunch -30g

Porridge half skimmed milk half water

Morrisons nume fat free fromage frais - 500g pot I normally have half

Morrisons wholemeal pitta

Tofu

4x egg white

Parmasan cheese- tbsp

Thank you so much xx

Hey Serena,

Your pics looks great really shows how far you have come. Hope ye all survived the storms ok, saw some of the images on the news so scary. We only had bit of wind over here but lots of rain over the weekend.

Shoes look great too

Thanks Dianne :) We are ok here thankfully, can't believe some of the pics on the news! X

Hi hun,

Are you able to help with a few things I eat regularly? Not sure of the points.

Morrisons savers low fat/fat free cottage cheese- 300g pot

Ryvita minis

Weetabix crunch -30g

Porridge half skimmed milk half water

Morrisons nume fat free fromage frais - 500g pot I normally have half

Morrisons wholemeal pitta

Tofu

4x egg white

Parmasan cheese- tbsp

Thank you so much xx

Cottage Cheese-I will need Protein, Carb, Fat & Fibre as Morrisons do no publish their NI online. (As rough idea, Asda Smart Price is 4pp for Tub)

Ryvita Minis-1 Pack is 3pp, 2 Packs is 5pp.

Weetabix Crunch-3pp for 30g (39g in fact!)

Porridge-10g is 1pp and then Skimmed Milk on top

FF-Again ill need Protein, Carb, Fat and Fibre (As rough idea Asda FF FF is 3pp for 250g)

Pitta-Again ill need Protein, Carb, Fat and Fibre (As rough idea Asda ones are 4pp each)

Tofu-50g is 1pp

4 Egg Whites-1pp

Parmesan-Up to 14g is 1pp

Hope this helps :) x

That is sooooo helpful thank you very very much! Xx

You're Welcome Gill, sorry if I'm a bit sketchy, I done it from memory as I'm at my mums lol x

No thats fab :) off to pizza hut now :) xx

Hope U enjoy it :) Will u be having a Pizzetta? X

PLEASE IGNORE PHOTO AT BOTTOM OF POST, IT SHOULDN'T BE THERE! DONT EVEN KNOW HOW IT'S APPEARED?!? X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Tuesday is nearly over!

Breakfast-OSS Sweet Cinnamon (3pp) and Banana (0pp)

Lunch-Cafe Mushroom, Onion, Tomato Omelette with Side Salad (8pp)

image-369703624.jpg

Dinner-RainMan Ready Meal Vegetarian Chillli in Jacket Potato & 4 Veg (5pp)

image-3785072874.jpg

Which means I somehow have 13pp still to eat tonight....

I don't feel that this week is going too well if I'm honest, I miss my Walking and I want to get a good result at Fridays WI so the pressure is off for the Birthdays next week but who knows! Think I'm just feeling a bit glum tonight....

Lots of Love Serena x

PS-No bargains at all today :-( x

Attachments

• image-527938771.jpg
    image-527938771.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 74
They are such fab meals for sooo little pp! You know the mood could be the lack of walking, and the terribly dark night at half five!! Cx

They are such fab meals for sooo little pp! You know the mood could be the lack of walking, and the terribly dark night at half five!! Cx

I think you're right! I feel down in the dumps :-( Oh and maybe cos I'm exactly 53wks away from being 30 lol x

Back