If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Your meals look amazing! Hope you feel better soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Gill :) Im sure ill snap out of it! X

Hope u feel better soon Hun. Xx

Omg you've it down to the weeks! I will be thirty jan 15 so I'm not that far off :( think this is why ww is so much easier this time? Apparently your confidence grows miles at thirty lol this is us getting ready to enjoy it lol cx

I think you're right! I feel down in the dumps :-( Oh and maybe cos I'm exactly 53wks away from being 30 lol x

Omg you've it down to the weeks! I will be thirty jan 15 so I'm not that far off :( think this is why ww is so much easier this time? Apparently your confidence grows miles at thirty lol this is us getting ready to enjoy it lol cx

Would you two youngsters shhh it please, 34 & counting here!! 30 is brilliant, I loved turning 30....31, 32, 33 & 34 - not so much!!!

I think the storm would defo make you feel out of kilter. Hope you enjoy a double treat with your 13pp!!

I've just worked it out,34 weeks til I'm 30,some1 told me a little while ago that apparantly 40 is the new 30,so surely that means 30 is the new 20? Although I'm not too sure I would want to be 20 again tho! Lol. :). Xx

Sorry you are feeling down in the dumps (((hugs))). I think the dark nights def don't help. Im 38 next month:( sounds old & I feel old!!
Your meals look yummy today! ! Enjoy your spare 13 points!! Xxx

I def don't think I'd have the energy to be twenty again! I am def in the don't mind thirty club, I might begin to grow up ...... Cx

Big hugs chick hope ur ok xx

Hope u feel better soon Hun. Xx

Would you two youngsters shhh it please, 34 & counting here!! 30 is brilliant, I loved turning 30....31, 32, 33 & 34 - not so much!!!

I think the storm would defo make you feel out of kilter. Hope you enjoy a double treat with your 13pp!!

I've just worked it out,34 weeks til I'm 30,some1 told me a little while ago that apparantly 40 is the new 30,so surely that means 30 is the new 20? Although I'm not too sure I would want to be 20 again tho! Lol. :). Xx

Sorry you are feeling down in the dumps (((hugs))). I think the dark nights def don't help. Im 38 next month:( sounds old & I feel old!!
Your meals look yummy today! ! Enjoy your spare 13 points!! Xxx

I def don't think I'd have the energy to be twenty again! I am def in the don't mind thirty club, I might begin to grow up ...... Cx

Nah! I'm in the 50s club and I still haven't grown up!

Hope you're feeling better today :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sweeties :) Today I'm feeling much like I've been run over by a bus :-( Didn't sleep well at all last night :-( On a plus side Ive had 'movement' In less than 48hrs! Whoop Whoop! Go Me! X

lol poo gate!

I had a rough sleep too. Maybe it's our age hahahaha. what you got planned planned for you and mini Me today? x

lol poo gate!

I had a rough sleep too. Maybe it's our age hahahaha. what you got planned planned for you and mini Me today? x

It's soooooo good to not have poogate! We are off to visit Friends today, taking Packed Lunch :) x

Glad you feeling a bit brighter, and remember if we didn't have off days then we couldn't have fab days, we just have days and how boring would that be :0) now you girls are all making me feel old, I'm nearer to 44 than I want to be :0)

Oops, scanned through and missed the bit where you said you had a bad night. Hope you feel better as the day goes on. A nice lazy and early night in your PJs sounds like what you need tonight.

Forgive me Minis cos I have sinned....

image-3890962400.jpg

My Friend made them for our visit and couldn't resist!

Back