If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down about this week but looking at your before and after pics you've done fantastically well and even if this week does end up as a bit of a blip that takes nothing away from how great you've done. Plus you've got all your fellow minis to support you :) xx

~Hey honey, Hope you enjoyed that cake. You deserve it. Im sorry you're feeling down. Alot of people feel a bit down around their birthday. It's not always smiling faces and celebrations. But you're only turning 29! So young and hot with it! ;) And i'm also a big believer in the weather affecting mmods so with change in time, dark days and the storm, you need to give yourself some slack sweetie. Hope you sleep better tonite. ((((Hugs)))) xxxx

Wow that looks tasty! :) enjoy!! X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

it looks lovely! hope you enjoyed it :) cx

looks yummy,and you deserve a treat Hun,enjoy. Xx

Hope you're ok chick- tres quiet!! :/ xxx

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down about this week but looking at your before and after pics you've done fantastically well and even if this week does end up as a bit of a blip that takes nothing away from how great you've done. Plus you've got all your fellow minis to support you :) xx

~Hey honey, Hope you enjoyed that cake. You deserve it. Im sorry you're feeling down. Alot of people feel a bit down around their birthday. It's not always smiling faces and celebrations. But you're only turning 29! So young and hot with it! ;) And i'm also a big believer in the weather affecting mmods so with change in time, dark days and the storm, you need to give yourself some slack sweetie. Hope you sleep better tonite. ((((Hugs)))) xxxx

Hope ur ok Serena xxx

Hope you're feeling a bit better today? Xx

Hey Sweeties :)

I'm sorry that I did not update last night but Wednesday became a bit of an Emotional and Physical Nightmare :-(

Woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a bus, ate my OSS Honey & Almond (3pp) and then went to my Friends House.

I had my WW Tomato Soup (2pp), Multigrain Melba Toast (2pp) and EL LC CT (0pp) for Lunch.

My Bestie had then made the previously mentioned Banana Cake and Carrot Cake, I kept saying no no no but she kept asking so in the end I cut myself a slither of each..

image-4148328345.jpg

It is a Kids Saucer not a dinner plate btw ;-) Im counting the Banana as 4pp and Carrot as 6pp do you reckon that's ok?!?

I felt ok straight afterwards but then I took a really funny turn :-( I was dripping in sweat, shaking, cuddling stand up, it was horrendous :-( Blood Sugar Problems are associated with my Meds and I just of had an episode caused by the Cake 'spiking! It. Felt so scared but luckily my Bestie has known me long enough to calm me down and keep the kids out the Way.

I recovered enough to drive but had to stop a couple of times along the way, ended up taking Poppy to Pizza Hut as I really couldn't face cooking, ended up having

Salad Bowl (Made sure it was all 0pp)

image-4209683002.jpg

Virtuous Veg Pizzetta (12pp)

image-3903108609.jpg

We then popped to Morrisons as I couldn't face going home just yet, Bargains Galore!

image-3605497390.jpg

All that for £5.86 instead of £25.57! Result!

We then went home, Poppy went to bed and then I had problems with my Mum, just what I needed :-( Not!

Today I've woken up feeling like I've been hit by Mini-Bus rather than a Bus!

I've had my Banana and OSS Honey & Vanilla (3pp).

Today we are off to a Friends House where lunch is being made for us. I tried to say I was bringing my own but the Host was having none of it! So I have no idea on PP and with WI looming tomorrow I could do without it! I bought a 0pp Stir-Fry for Dinner (Just in case!) so realistically I have 26pp for Lunch of necessary!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

I'm sorry that I did not update last night but Wednesday became a bit of an Emotional and Physical Nightmare :-(

Woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a bus, ate my OSS Honey & Almond (3pp) and then went to my Friends House.

I had my WW Tomato Soup (2pp), Multigrain Melba Toast (2pp) and EL LC CT (0pp) for Lunch.

My Bestie had then made the previously mentioned Banana Cake and Carrot Cake, I kept saying no no no but she kept asking so in the end I cut myself a slither of each..

View attachment 112153

It is a Kids Saucer not a dinner plate btw ;-) Im counting the Banana as 4pp and Carrot as 6pp do you reckon that's ok?!?

I felt ok straight afterwards but then I took a really funny turn :-( I was dripping in sweat, shaking, cuddling stand up, it was horrendous :-( Blood Sugar Problems are associated with my Meds and I just of had an episode caused by the Cake 'spiking! It. Felt so scared but luckily my Bestie has known me long enough to calm me down and keep the kids out the Way.

I recovered enough to drive but had to stop a couple of times along the way, ended up taking Poppy to Pizza Hut as I really couldn't face cooking, ended up having

View attachment 112154

View attachment 112155

We then popped to Morrisons as I couldn't face going home just yet, Bargains Galore!

Aw no, im glad ur friend was there and calmed u down! Thats enough to put u off cake for a while im sure! Well done on ur day with food tho, sensible choices and the Photos look very nice. I reckon the pp for the cake is about right :) and I bet poppy didnt mind stopping a pizza hut hehe. How u feeling today hun? Im feeling blue with this weather :( x

Aw no, im glad ur friend was there and calmed u down! Thats enough to put u off cake for a while im sure! Well done on ur day with food tho, sensible choices and I reckon the pp for the cake is about right :) and I bet poppy didnt mind stopping a puzza hut hehe. How u feeling today hun? Im feeling blue with this weather :( x

Sorry I hit send before it was updated fully, it's done now ;-) Im so glad my Friend was there, It was super scary :-( I was just dripping head to toe in sweat :-( Apparently my Hosts Grandson is making Cake today but I will have a tiny crumb if I can, don't want to upset him but don't want a report of yesterday either! X I hope I've allocated enough pp for the cake, it's hard when it's not my own recipes! X

Oh no hun hope you feel better today and take it easy and rest
Sending ((((HUGS)))) xx

Thanks Wendy, I'm resting till we go out at 11. X

Oh no, really sorry to hear about your awful day and feeling so ill! I hope you feel better soon :)

Your choices at pizza hut were amazing! Envy your will power to avoid the sauces, thats my downfall!

Hope you have a better day today xx

Sorry to hear u was unwell! Hope today is better x

Thanks Sweetie, fingers crossed. X

Oh no, really sorry to hear about your awful day and feeling so ill! I hope you feel better soon :)

Your choices at pizza hut were amazing! Envy your will power to avoid the sauces, thats my downfall!

Hope you have a better day today xx

I can't say the Sauces have ever appealed, they always look really 'gloopy' in those black pots! It would do my head in that I couldn't weigh or measure It correctly either! X

View attachment 112153

View attachment 112154

View attachment 112155

View attachment 112156

All that for £5.86 instead of £25.57! Result!

We then went home, Poppy went to bed and then I had problems with my Mum, just what I needed :-( Not!

Today I've woken up feeling like I've been hit by Mini-Bus rather than a Bus!

I've had my Banana and OSS Honey & Vanilla (3pp).

Today we are off to a Friends House where lunch is being made for us. I tried to say I was bringing my own but the Host was having none of it! So I have no idea on PP and with WI looming tomorrow I could do without it! I bought a 0pp Stir-Fry for Dinner (Just in case!) so realistically I have 26pp for Lunch of necessary!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X
Glad you're feeling (abit) better today Hun. We were all worried when we hadn't heard from you. What time did you go shopping to get those bargains? Xx

Oh Serena, sorry to hear about your bad turn yesterday. I must say I am in awe of how good you were with your food choices though, especially when not feeling well. Glad you are feeling a bit better today.

One question... what is EL LC CT? I have got as far as extra low cal something, but it has beaten me!

Glad you're feeling (abit) better today Hun. We were all worried when we hadn't heard from you. What time did you go shopping to get those bargains? Xx

It must of been about 5.30pm? I was really pleased as it meant I could get my Hosts 4 Bunches of Flowers rather than just 1 Small Bunch! X

Oh Serena, sorry to hear about your bad turn yesterday. I must say I am in awe of how good you were with your food choices though,

especially when not feeling well. Glad you are feeling a bit better today.

One question... what is EL LC CT? I have got as far as extra low cal something, but it has beaten me!

You probably won't be so proud of me today when I've had no control over today's lunch ;-) Just hoping that 26pp might 'buy' me what Im given! Oh and it's Extra Light Laughing Cow Cheese Triangle ;-) x

It must of been about 5.30pm? I was really pleased as it meant I could get my Hosts 4 Bunches of Flowers rather than just 1 Small Bunch! X

You probably won't be so proud of me today when I've had no control over today's lunch ;-) Just hoping that 26pp might 'buy' me what Im given! Oh and it's Extra Light Laughing Cow Cheese Triangle ;-) x
ill have to send chris to our morrisons,see what yellow sticker goodies he can pick up. He gets off the train just after 6,so hopefully be some good bargains. Xx

Back