If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

ill have to send chris to our morrisons,see what yellow sticker goodies he can pick up. He gets off the train just after 6,so hopefully be some good bargains. Xx

Is that the Morrisons near to the Toby? X

Aww sorry to hear u had a funny turn yesterday, dam cake!! just enjoy ur meal at ur friends, it's not like u do it all the time n u are under your goal weight. I'm sure the scales will still play nice xx

Thanks for clearing up the cheese triangle question! I'm usually good at working them out (think it comes from working with teenagers - sometimes you need to work out abbreviations/acronyms pretty quickly!)

26PPs is over a thousand calories to play with, and you have your weeklies, and you are on maintenance now. Even if you have a tiny gain, which I'm pretty certain you won't, with your willpower, but if you do, you'll have it off again in no time. Maintenance is about real life and sometimes that may include a little up and down on the scales! You are doing so well and you'll cope brilliantly with whatever your host throws at you (not literally I hope - try not to throw it back!)

As it is so close to WI could you delay WI by a day to give you a chance to flush away any water/salt retention - especially if it is buffet food. It can often be quite salt heavy. But overall, try not to stress about it. It is one day out of many and you have it under control in the bigger picture. xx

Your food looks yummy. Hope today is a better day for you :) x

When you get the yellow sticker stuff is it all on its own shelf or is it all where it normally is just with stickers on? (I have to give him EXACT instructions or he will come back with nothing! Lol.) xx.

Thanks for clearing up the cheese triangle question! I'm usually good at working them out (think it comes from working with teenagers - sometimes you need to work out abbreviations/acronyms pretty quickly!)

26PPs is over a thousand calories to play with, and you have your weeklies, and you are on maintenance now. Even if you have a tiny gain, which I'm pretty certain you won't, with your willpower, but if you do, you'll have it off again in no time. Maintenance is about real life and sometimes that may include a little up and down on the scales! You are doing so well and you'll cope brilliantly with whatever your host throws at you (not literally I hope - try not to throw it back!)

As it is so close to WI could you delay WI by a day to give you a chance to flush away any water/salt retention - especially if it is buffet food. It can often be quite salt heavy. But overall, try not to stress about it. It is one day out of many and you have it under control in the bigger picture. xx

I'm just going to hope for the best and take a photo so I can pp it once I'm home (and with the help of the minis!) x

Your food looks yummy. Hope today is a better day for you :) x

Thanks Sweetie :) Every time your name pops up my daughter gets excited! X

2 bunches for 15p each so 30p instead of 7 pound :) both very good deals!

Oooooo that's some good bargains! I love a Yellow Sticker! X

Haha,I know! I am ashamed! Lol. I'm still a nandos virgin too! We don't really go out,at all. This year we've been out once to a family party in January and that's it. Sad I know! Lol. Xx

Lol! I'm the opposite, always out and about! Randomly, two of my Besties are taking me out for my Birthday, one to Nandos and one to Toby! They know the way to my Heart ;-) x

When you get the yellow sticker stuff is it all on its own shelf or is it all where it normally is just with stickers on? (I have to give him EXACT instructions or he will come back with nothing! Lol.) xx.

A bit of both tbh! In Morrisons...Flowers....there's a Bucket which just says 'Quick Sale' Chilled...4 Ft Chiller on its own, near Cheese in our One...Fruit n Veg...4Ft Chiller on its own, near the Salad Bags in our one Bakery....Wheely Trolley thing which is normally Wheeled to front of store x

I'm just going to hope for the best and take a photo so I can pp it once I'm home (and with the help of the minis!) x

Thanks Sweetie :) Every time your name pops up my daughter gets excited! X

Oooooo that's some good bargains! I love a Yellow Sticker! X

Lol! I'm the opposite, always out and about! Randomly, two of my Besties are taking me out for my Birthday, one to Nandos and one to Toby! They know the way to my Heart ;-) x

A bit of both tbh! In Morrisons...Flowers....there's a Bucket which just says 'Quick Sale' Chilled...4 Ft Chiller on its own, near Cheese in our One...Fruit n Veg...4Ft Chiller on its own, near the Salad Bags in our one Bakery....Wheely Trolley thing which is normally Wheeled to front of store x
Thanks Hun,ill just tell him to have a hunt round and don't come back til his got some bargains! Lol. Lucky u Toby and nandos! Xx

Thanks Hun,ill just tell him to have a hunt round and don't come back til his got some bargains! Lol. Lucky u Toby and nandos! Xx

Hence why I need a good result at WI tomorrow ;-) Although Nandos actually falls in tomorrow's Weeklies and Toby in the next Weeklies! Thank God! X

Haha,I know! I am ashamed! Lol. I'm still a nandos virgin too! We don't really go out,at all. This year we've been out once to a family party in January and that's it. Sad I know! Lol. Xx

Dont be ashamed, im a toby virgin too (there Is one about 2 mms iles away too..) Although I am a frequent nandos visitor where the budget allows. I always order the same thing tho! Xx

Dont be ashamed, im a toby virgin too (there Is one about 2 mms iles away too..) Although I am a frequent nandos visitor where the budget allows. I always order the same thing tho! Xx

What's your Order? I always Order the same thing too lol x

Mango and lime beanie burger, corn and mash (or sometimes I.live on.th edge and swap mash for garlic bread ha) whats ur order?

Omg want nandos now :( looooove the beanie burger xx

That sounds yummy! I always have Veggie Pitta (Extra Hot) with Macho Peas and Corn! X

What's your friend making you, sorry if you've already said,not read back the million pages ;0)

Will update shortly ;-) x

Back