If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Thanks for sharing the link Janet, maybe I should be writing something like that ;-) x
i think it's a great idea Hun,you do so many yummy looking dinners,go for it. Xx

i think it's a great idea Hun,you do so many yummy looking dinners,go for it. Xx

I will start gathering my thoughts and once the birthdays are out the way I will start writing.x

Good luck again for wi hun ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Gill, on way there in next half hour. X

Good luck at weigh in Hun x and I def think you should look at doing your own site!!! You have some great ideas x being the selfish mare I am I hope you stick to pointing!!! X I get motivation from seeing how you spread your 26 pp out!!!

Good luck at weigh in Hun x and I def think you should look at doing your own site!!! You have some great ideas x being the selfish mare I am I hope you stick to pointing!!! X I get motivation from seeing how you spread your 26 pp out!!!

Thanks Sharon :) Definitely gonna give it some thought! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I've been to WI...

Today marks 24Wks of WW/Minimins, Where has the time gone?!?

So after:

7 Bowls of OSS
6 Options Mint
5 'Movements'
4 Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter
3 Pieces of Homemade Cake
2 Homemade Flapjack Cookie
1 Dominos

I STAYED THE SAME!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

Onwards to the Birthday Celebrations :) x

Lots of Love Serena x

Good Morning Sweeties :) I've been to WI... Today marks 24Wks of WW/Minimins, Where has the time gone?!? So after: 7 Bowls of OSS 6 Options Mint 5 'Movements' 4 Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter 3 Pieces of Homemade Cake 2 Homemade Flapjack Cookie 1 Dominos I STAYED THE SAME!!! Whoop Whoop!!! Onwards to the Birthday Celebrations :) x Lots of Love Serena x

Hey well done Hun xx

Good Morning Sweeties :) I've been to WI... Today marks 24Wks of WW/Minimins, Where has the time gone?!? So after: 7 Bowls of OSS 6 Options Mint 5 'Movements' 4 Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter 3 Pieces of Homemade Cake 2 Homemade Flapjack Cookie 1 Dominos I STAYED THE SAME!!! Whoop Whoop!!! Onwards to the Birthday Celebrations :) x Lots of Love Serena x

Hey well done Hun xx

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I've been to WI...

Today marks 24Wks of WW/Minimins, Where has the time gone?!?

So after:

7 Bowls of OSS
6 Options Mint
5 'Movements'
4 Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter
3 Pieces of Homemade Cake
2 Homemade Flapjack Cookie
1 Dominos

I STAYED THE SAME!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

Onwards to the Birthday Celebrations :) x

Lots of Love Serena x

Well done xxx

Hey well done Hun xx

Woo hoo well done you!!! Have a great day!!! Xxx

Well done! Looks like you need dominoes, cake and kit kats every week ;)

Oh wow thats brilliant news! Well done! :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fantastic!!! So what are your pro points plans this week??? X

Well done xxx

Thanks Sweeties, I'm just going to enjoy the Birthday Celebrations! Even if I ended up putting on 3lbs I'd still be at goal! Happy Days! X

Back